What's new

Larry Wheels: You Must Be Willing to Die if You Want to Use Steroids!

Thread starter Admin #1

~Dr Juice~

Administrator

Larry Wheels: You Must Be Willing to Die if You Want to Use Steroids!
November 3rd, 2018

Larry Wheels used scare tactics to discourage fans from using steroids

Larry “Wheels” Williams recently did his best to discourage his fans from using anabolic steroids in a recent YouTube video. Wheels warned viewers that they must be “willing to die” if they want to use the muscle-building drugs.

“Educate yourselves on the risks [of using anabolic steroids],” Wheels said during a YouTube video published on October 31, 2018. “And then realize that if that is something you’re going to do that you need to dedicate your life. You need to be willing to die for it.”

Wheels has always been refreshingly honest about his own steroid use. And we get it that he doesn’t want his fans to start using steroids just because he is using steroids. But we are disappointed that Wheels has resorted to unnecessary scare tactics.

No one needs to be “willing to die” if they want to use steroids. Steroids are not that dangerous. Wheels certainly knows that. He has even said as much in previous videos.

“I want to live to see my future wife, my future kids grow up.”

In a since-deleted YouTube video posted in April 2017, Wheels unambiguously rejected any notion that he was willing to die from his use of steroids. To the contrary, Wheels planned his steroid use so that he could still “live a healthy, decently long life” in which he got married, had children and was around to watch them grow up.

“I want to live to see my future wife, my future kids grow up,” Wheels said. “I want to live a healthy decently long life. I want to be in this sport as long as I possibly can. And I’m in no rush to finish this marathon of lifting.”

Wheels admitted that he was once reckless and irresponsible with his steroid use several years ago. He described steroid cycles in which he used multiple liver toxic drugs all at once. For example, he would use Superdrol clones, Dianabol, Oral Turinabol together with 1200 milligrams per week of testosterone in 16-week steroid cycles.

Wheels certainly isn’t willing to die to use steroids. Why should anyone else?

eazy57

Registered
All he has to say is, "Don't be a fucking idiot like I was..." and the message would've been received.

Ridiculous click bait headlines makes me not even want to take what this guys says seriously.

Love him or hate him even Rich Piana was more truthful in is information and presentation. He'd tell you right out he was crazy for running the cycles he did. Also that he's insane.. but that's another story. He also told people to do whatever the fuck they want. I hate preachy fucks.

We're fucking MEN for Christ sakes. If you can't handle a hard dose of reality, you don't need hormones. You need therapy.

juicey8826

Registered
Willing to die ? Really please explain to me a time where someone has died from to much hormones. There is a responsible mature way of doing things.

With all those orals long term of course anyone would damage there liver and kidneys.

The stigma behind “Juice” will never be understood by the non users. Everything in life has an outcome whether bad or good the choice is ours.

Take 5g of vitamins c everyday and see what happens.

muscle_n_blood

Super Moderator
You must be willing to die if you drink alcohol. Obviously, it doesn't automatically kill everyone who has a beer, but it claims it's share of victims. Same goes for a lot of other things we use or do, including things that are prescribed by doctors.
I read this once, I think it was attributed to Dan Duchaine: "Take 4 subjects. Give one 100 tabs of 10 mg valium. Give the next 100 tabs of 10 mg Percocet. Give the third 100 tabs of 10 mg adderal. Give the last 100 tabs of 10 mg dianabol. Everyone take them all at once. Which one isn't going to die?"

All this die stigma i think has come from the recent passing of piana n big country!!and men from days past like mike matarazzo!! Everything we do in life has health consequences!! What he should be saying choose your cycles and decide wisely!!!

gondar1

Registered

Take 5g of vitamins c everyday and see what happens.
What do you think happens?

I mean I think I get your point but maybe this is not the best example, I've taken more than that for decades at a time
with no negative effects that I am aware of.

juicey8826

Registered
What do you think happens?

I mean I think I get your point but maybe this is not the best example, I've taken more than that for decades at a time
with no negative effects that I am aware of.

Just to name a few redness to the face (look like you have high blood pressure 24/7, diarrhea, acid increase but you get my point everything in moderation. Close friend of mine has been on DNP 6 months straight still breathing at the end of the day everything can be done with caution.

YODATRON

Registered
Articles like this give steroids such a bad name like a few of you mentioned there is always a safe to do things sure there are risks involved but no need to say your going to die from it. We all die sometime.

You do anything "fun" in excess and there are negative consequences, plain and simple.
Steroids and bodybuilding, if done properly, at least force an individual to live a cleaner lifestyle, which includes diet / exercise etc, rather then just partying and drinking alcohol every night as an example.

Jdave

Registered
Safe or dangerous... would he make the decision to not juice at all if he could go back in time?
I don’t mean take a more moderate approach (like lower doses or taking it later in life - I mean stay natural)

He was young and wreckless- hardly a good example of steroid use. Looks like he’s taking a safer approach now- so instead of taboo approach to steroids which helps no one- he should be promoting the safe use of it.
Granted he can’t. Because im pretty sure YouTube has been banning or removing those kinds of videos... and would rather you get your safe steroid advice from the guy in your gym who’s repeatedly given himself infections and gyno
(There are some channels that talk about it, others have had their videos removed. Not sure the criteria for either one)

Used irresponsibly steroids are absolutely dangerous. And lets face it you can be responsible but unless you are running a true trt you aren't being safe just safer.
We would be silly to think there is no risk in putting a massive amount of hormones into our body. I choose to do it but I understand the risks and I try to do it as a safe as possible. At the end of the day though Im not gonna fool myself and think this isn't bad for my health. Some get lucky without detrimental effects long term but many dont. It comes down not only to safer usage but also to your genetics.
So you can try and mitigate your risks and be safer but there is a risk in this game. Lets not try to say its safe.