What's new

Leaf tickets

cjs033

Registered
Yup...Afraid so! The poor father who wants to take his son to a hockey game has to forego paying the mortgage that month to see that crap on the ice! By the time you throw in a $12.00 beer or two, parking, you're looking at $500 bucks for a hockey game! No thank you!

That's insane. Seriously, who the heck has 4-500$ (for two) to throw at a hockey game?? That's now an elitist sport. I had no idea that professional hockey games cost so much. Last time i went to see the Leafs play (Mapleleaf Gardens) it cost 25$ for reds. It was over 25 years ago mind you, but wow, just wow, on the current pricing schemes.

Banned #8
If u guy look at the ticket they are in the lower bowl so are premium swats, u can get the upper bowl which I prefer for 52$/ ticket they are even cheaper here in Ottawa I think as low as 37, not too sure though, the ones I get are 49-79 depending

Banned #9
If u guys look these tickets are in the lower bowl so expensive as they are premium seats. I think the upper bowl is 52$/ seat, they are only 45 here in Ottawa but lower bowl is expensive here too.

Bigbear

Registered
Leafs still ain't worth it, regardless....
If u guys look these tickets are in the lower bowl so expensive as they are premium seats. I think the upper bowl is 52$/ seat, they are only 45 here in Ottawa but lower bowl is expensive here too.