What's new

Lets get checked results

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
Just got results back from a LGC advanced male hormone panel. Running pareto gear 50mg test prop, 75mg tren ace and 75mg mast prop eod. 12.5mg asin eoi and 750mg b6 ed.Screenshot_20200813-103437_Drive.jpg

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
What date did you ship it out, and what date did you get your results? I've been waiting for my results for almost a month...

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
What date did you ship it out, and what date did you get your results? I've been waiting for my results for almost a month...
I mailed it on the Aug 10th. I was surprised how quick they were. I would try contacting them. They were pretty slow to get back to me previously by email though.

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
I must be misunderstanding. You sent in your blood sample on Aug 10th, and got the results 3 days later, today? Isn't that like lightning fast? Lol
Yes it is I mailed it Monday morning. I received a message yesterday that they received it at their lab and the results woul be ready in 3 days. Today they called me and released my results. Sometimes things just work out.

Notreallyarobot

Lightweight
Yes it is I mailed it Monday morning. I received a message yesterday that they received it at their lab and the results woul be ready in 3 days. Today they called me and released my results. Sometimes things just work out.
Don't the samples have to go overseas? Im not doubting your word, but mail from Toronto to Montreal can take that long sometimes, or longer! Haha. And they ran the test in there too, that's awesome! I'm planning to use them this fall, likely Oct before and through a small cycle through the winter (if gyms dont close down again.) so Im def curious on their service lol. Thanks!

So, are your numbers you posted "good"? I'm no expert at all, but some seem out of range a tad? No?

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
Don't the samples have to go overseas? Im not doubting your word, but mail from Toronto to Montreal can take that long sometimes, or longer! Haha. And they ran the test in there too, that's awesome! I'm planning to use them this fall, likely Oct before and through a small cycle through the winter (if gyms dont close down again.) so Im def curious on their service lol. Thanks!

So, are your numbers you posted "good"? I'm no expert at all, but some seem out of range a tad? No?
LGC is based out of Ireland and there lab is in London. So yes it has to go overseas. I dropped the package at my local ups store last monday. I checked the date stamp on the pic of the tracking # just incase I lost a week somehow but that isnt the case. I dont usually have good luck with ups bit this time they were very fast.
I feel the results are inline with what I was trying to accomplish. I was on my cruise dose of test wich normally keeps me around 27 nmol. Normally I have higher shbg and lower free test levels te test and mast lowered my shbg giving me a much better free androgen index. Prolactin is a little high but I dont think it's high enough to need caber or prami and tren can register as higher e2.
I have one more week and then I will drop the tren and mast after 2 weeks I will get bloods done again to evaluate my prolactin and e2 levels without the tren and mast.

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
Updated bloodwork blood draw was taken 24 days after dropping mast & tren drawn under the same circumstances as the first test.
Asin dose stayed the same 12.5mg every other injection but I dropped it after blood draw joints were hurting alot.
Test dose is still 50mg test prop eod. Test level went from 26 to out of range.Screenshot_20200915-114305_Drive.jpg

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Why is the layout different between the OP and the one above?
I had been thinking about trying these guys out later when on a blast, but was a bit skeptical.
Are these results given on a site, email or paper?
Also, how is the blood collected? Are you drawing from a vein like at Dynalife? How much do they need?

Jonesy83

Super Heavyweight
I had been thinking about trying these guys out later when on a blast, but was a bit skeptical.
Also, how is the blood collected? Are you drawing from a vein like at Dynalife? How much do they need?
Layout is the same it's the download when something is out of normal range they highlight it in red. Test range is capped at 52.01 so free androgen index couldn't be calculated because total test is higher than the test goes.

Goldenrod

VET
You have a user name and password to their site, all your tests are kept there for easy reference so you can track what you were taking and the results. The test kit is easy to do and the results accurate. As @Jonesy83 said - they cap their test number from the free androgen number can go very high. I take low dose test and Primo and my test is in normal parameters but my free test is more than double the top number if I recall correct.
I like them, you have to wait 7-14 days for the results to be posted on your page but once there you can reference back whenever you want.
A nurse will call you if you wish to discuss the numbers that are out of range or you can opt out and tell them to release the results online ASAP. They send you a text indicating the results are ready. I compared the results to my local doctor's hormone tests and there is next to no difference other than an expected small variance you would expect any week.
Will continue to use them.