What's new

Let's talk boobs!

Now I don't think many of you gentlemen will be able to weigh in on this topic.... :p

Have any ladies on the forum gone through a BA? What has been your experience? I know it takes nearly a month to get in to light weight workouts but has it held any of you back knowing you won't be able to work out fully for maybe 3 months?

Additionally, what has been your experience? Obviously most of us will have small boobs due to working out, so what size/profile/shape/placement did you go with?

Thanks friends! Currently doing my own research for a potential upgrade ;)

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Great discussion. I doubt many will have experience but quite a few wives of members should have some input

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
My ex wife had it done. From her experience. Take your time in becoming active again. Rest well and give it the time it needs.

Dont go too big for your frame...you will look ridiculous.

Use a doc that does people in the fitness industry. Many people get BA done to look good in their clothes. What looks good in clothes and what looks good on stage is two entirely different things. Get refs and be sure not to bargain shop. Plastic surgery is not the field to be bargain shopping in.

noahzark

Rookie
I 100% approve of this message. IL add that I've had a few exs with fake titties (excuse the reality) and I personally love them😛. But yes don't go for a bargain most surgeons nowadays are good but you may regret it. And sound advice given about going too big can give you lots of health problems ie back problems etc. You can always go bigger later if you want. Great idea go for it!

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

Bigwheel

Rookie
My wife went 350ml silicone under the muscle, it was close to a year before she could lift her arms over her head without pain shit even 5yrs later she still has some minor random pain. We paid quite a lot more than the average boob job to have it done by a well regarded reconstructive surgeon in a private clinic, like the other said do not cheap out as you will regret it and have to pay a lot more than the original procedure to have it repaired.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- This outta be a popular thread with the boys lol.

Relevant topic as my lady friend just had hers augmented last month. Did she need it? Not in my opinion but her mind was made up. She'd already had an augmentation years before and had about 350cc's in each one. She's already tiny and lean and so to me they looked huge. So much so that when we'd be walking down the street motorists are glancing over and leering. If it bothered her she didn't say so but it did make me feel a tad uncomfortable. But that's my hang-up I guess.

So as I mentioned she recently had an upgrade on a recent trip to Miami (I couldn't go as I'm forbidden entry to the U.S.) and came back with an augmentation of 950cc's in each breast!! To me it's ridiculously too big now and even well covered they're "popping" all over the place. She's like a size "I" now (didn't know that was even possible) and finding bras is a near impossible task. She's back doing cardio now, sleeps on her side, and confesses she just loves them. I don't know what to think and was perfectly happy with the old ones to be honest. You can just imagine walking down the street together now with her wearing anything half revealing on.

So I guess my point is to be certain you get the size you think will suit your body type, daily life, and comfort level.

Mooobaby

Not to be a dick but....

Relevant topic as my lady friend just had hers augmented last month. Did she need it? Not in my opinion but her mind was made up. She'd already had an augmentation years before and had about 350cc's in each one. She's already tiny and lean and so to me they looked huge. So much so that when we'd be walking down the street motorists are glancing over and leering. If it bothered her she didn't say so but it did make me feel a tad uncomfortable. But that's my hang-up I guess.

So as I mentioned she recently had an upgrade on a recent trip to Miami (I couldn't go as I'm forbidden entry to the U.S.) and came back with an augmentation of 950cc's in each breast!! To me it's ridiculously too big now and even well covered they're "popping" all over the place. She's like a size "I" now (didn't know that was even possible) and finding bras is a near impossible task. She's back doing cardio now, sleeps on her side, and confesses she just loves them. I don't know what to think and was perfectly happy with the old ones to be honest. You can just imagine walking down the street together now with her wearing anything half revealing on.

So I guess my point is to be certain you get the size you think will suit your body type, daily life, and comfort level.
I can relate to this.

My ex gf had a huge inheritance payout and decided to get this done. She was 5'8 about 120lbs, thin frame. She is a beautiful woman and I think about a C cup would have been perfect. She ended up going with 750CC which I believe is a DD.

My god did her life change in terrible and unexpected ways. ATTENTION CONSTANTLY from EVERYONE. I'm not just talking men, when she was wearing revealing clothing. I'm talking old ladies, children EVERYONE was ALWAYS staring EVERYWHERE we went. I actually couldn't handle being in public with her, I'm a private person and as Dr J said, it was my hang up, but I CANNOT imagine intentionally bringing that much attention to myself.

This is coming from a guy who's walked the streets at 250lbs and fairly lean.

IT caused her back problems. It caused her to have to change her work (she drove haul trucks in a mine). It caused her to get harrassed CONSTANTLY in public.

In my HONEST opinion the best BA's are the ones that nobody can tell they are fake or not. I'll admit I'm not a boob guy, but anything big enough that it causes that much attention isn't sexy it's kind of repulsive.

Also I have heard at least a handful of women tell me they wished they'd have gone smaller, for the above stated reasons and more. Hope that is somewhat helpful. Oh and she had an incredible pain tolerance and was in need of assistance for getting dressed for about 6 weeks, she had saline and they were under the muscle.

Holy hell that is insane!! I can't even imagine. 950ccs is my head... Maybe bigger lol

I am shooting for between 200-300ccs which is probably going to put me at a nice full C, which would be pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. I don't want big balloons that prohibit normal activities and I am also not a big fan of meeting attention and I know my man would be very uncomfortable with that as well!

Thanks very much for the input guys. My biggest worry is the feel of them to be honest. I am not getting them for my man, im getting them for me, but I wouldnt want to take all the fun out of boobs for the poor guy lol. A lot of guys I've talked to say they don't know about fake boobs because of the feel, aljough I don't know that they have actually felt them lol.

Its nice to know so many of you approve because that means I'm sure he will as well!

Choosing the surgeon is the hard part. There's 2 that I am looking at right now, one of them is very reasonably priced probably around $6000-$7000 all in and has very beautiful work, the other is ranging between $9,000-$14,000 and he doesnt have and before and after posted because he relies solely on word of mouth. I feel like $9000-$14,000 is a lot to drop on work that I don't know that I like. I am leaning towards the other doctor because he has photos of his work posted and they look amazing.

I can relate to this.

My ex gf had a huge inheritance payout and decided to get this done. She was 5'8 about 120lbs, thin frame. She is a beautiful woman and I think about a C cup would have been perfect. She ended up going with 750CC which I believe is a DD.

My god did her life change in terrible and unexpected ways. ATTENTION CONSTANTLY from EVERYONE. I'm not just talking men, when she was wearing revealing clothing. I'm talking old ladies, children EVERYONE was ALWAYS staring EVERYWHERE we went. I actually couldn't handle being in public with her, I'm a private person and as Dr J said, it was my hang up, but I CANNOT imagine intentionally bringing that much attention to myself.

This is coming from a guy who's walked the streets at 250lbs and fairly lean.

IT caused her back problems. It caused her to have to change her work (she drove haul trucks in a mine). It caused her to get harrassed CONSTANTLY in public.

In my HONEST opinion the best BA's are the ones that nobody can tell they are fake or not. I'll admit I'm not a boob guy, but anything big enough that it causes that much attention isn't sexy it's kind of repulsive.

Also I have heard at least a handful of women tell me they wished they'd have gone smaller, for the above stated reasons and more. Hope that is somewhat helpful. Oh and she had an incredible pain tolerance and was in need of assistance for getting dressed for about 6 weeks, she had saline and they were under the muscle.
I am 5'9 and about 130lbs right now. I cannot even imagine getting 750ccs put in. That is gigantic on a frame like mine! I'm glad these two ladies love their BAs but it is definitely not what I am going for :)

Trifecta

Rookie
My gf just got it done 6 months ago.

She was a A cup and went with 375cc silicone high profile. The end result is a D cup. She went under the muscle since she did not want any rippling.

Took her about 4 months to be able to work out lighly and just resently she's able to start back up all out. Like most she regrets not going a bit bigger. So 450cc would of been ideal in her opinion.

From the nurse we talked too at the clinic she's even said go bigger or you will be disappointed. She says 80% of patient wish they went bigger then what the doctor recommended. At 10 000$ make sure you will be happy!

Razz

Rookie
This thread needs pics.......jk jk!! My wife is also thinking about getting this done. She is 5'9 140lbs and just wants a nice C cup. I'm all for it, except for the 10k price tag lol

My gf just got it done 6 months ago.

She was a A cup and went with 375cc silicone high profile. The end result is a D cup. She went under the muscle since she did not want any rippling.

Took her about 4 months to be able to work out lighly and just resently she's able to start back up all out. Like most she regrets not going a bit bigger. So 450cc would of been ideal in her opinion.

From the nurse we talked too at the clinic she's even said go bigger or you will be disappointed. She says 80% of patient wish they went bigger then what the doctor recommended. At 10 000$ make sure you will be happy!
I have also heard this, that most people wish they went bigger. The thing for me is that I am mostly fine with having small boobs, I would just like to look and feel more feminine. I don't think I need gigantic boobs to feel feminine!

I want something that suits my frame. A friend of mine got 400cc saline and she is 5'3 and probably 100lbs, and they are just way too big.

I will definitely be trying on sizers and doing the 3D imaging and perhaps I might end up going bigger but I will have to see what is suggested :)

Bc = Doctor Pugash. if i spell it right. Ive know a lot of people to ise him. Zero complaints as far as results go.
Yes Dr. Pugash is the number 1 rated doctor here in BC, I am just not absolutely in love with some of his before and after photos. I find that many of them look like circular balloons placed on a chest too far apart, not the look I am really going for :)

Currently I am looking at Dr. Alex Seal and Dr. Richard Warren. Dr Warren is the one who has no before and after photos ranging from between $9,000 to $14,000. It's also an 18 month waitlist and it is $250 (non refundable/applied to BA) for a consultation - I have a hard time waiting nearly two years for just a simple consult without knowing that I like his work!!

Last edited:

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I don't know if you'll find anything of use but you might wanna check out this vid to glean some info.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
With the regret not going bigger comments...sure in some cases. But then there's always regret not going smaller....this is something that is not always admitted too.

there is a 100% difference between looking good in clothes and looking good in a bikini and topless.

we always want what we do not have and the grass is always greener.

do your research....in the end...there's no truly right answer.

in regards to celeste's boobs....look closer they are not symmetrical whatsoever in that top....and they'll look worse without it. Well maybe not worse...that's strong language and subjective at best...but different and even less symmetrical.....symmetry I think would be important to me if I were spending 10 to 15 k on anything.....especially something like boobs.

i think a key might be answering exactly what I am looking for......am I looking for wow....or am I looking for balance?

im a dood....really I know nothing....but maybe some food for thought.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Newf, you make a good point in regards to symetrical.....Mrs.Chev had 475cc in one and 525cc in the other because natural breast tissue often varies slightly from one side to the other. I thought my wife was stacked, but Celeste at 800cc is really big! Hopefully she is tall enough with enough hips to balance out her overly heavy top half, didn't get to see alot of her lower half in the vid.

Scorpio_X

Rookie
I think C is perfect, excellent during foreplay, compact, solid and firm......the sky is the limit....... filled to the rim with brim! :).......