What's new

Let's talk boobs!

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
You guys are all way too cute. I appreciate all of your input :D

I am gunning for probably between 250cc and 300cc and that will be my top end. As you can see that is nothing compared to what these ladies are getting! My goal is a full C because I am so slender anything bigger would make me topple over :p plus I am working on that lower half to make everything the perfect balance!

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
With the regret not going bigger comments...sure in some cases. But then there's always regret not going smaller....this is something that is not always admitted too.

there is a 100% difference between looking good in clothes and looking good in a bikini and topless.

we always want what we do not have and the grass is always greener.

do your research....in the end...there's no truly right answer.

in regards to celeste's boobs....look closer they are not symmetrical whatsoever in that top....and they'll look worse without it. Well maybe not worse...that's strong language and subjective at best...but different and even less symmetrical.....symmetry I think would be important to me if I were spending 10 to 15 k on anything.....especially something like boobs.

i think a key might be answering exactly what I am looking for......am I looking for wow....or am I looking for balance?

im a dood....really I know nothing....but maybe some food for thought.
You bring up a lot of really good points. I fully agree with the symmetry issue in her breasts, and I feel like if she wore a different crop top they would even look better than they do right now, but who the heck am I to tell her what to wear. She's happy and that's what matters.

I definitely want to look good topless. That the main goal because if they look good topless then in a bra they will only look better. I have my man, and so I don't really care about the incisions (maybe a single lady might care a little bit more?) but I just want what will look and feel best for my body type.

I have LOTS of photos in my "First Cycle - Log" thread so you can kind of get an idea for where I am at if you haven't checked that out already - I think all of you have though!

I think a full C could even be considered big on my frame :)

Double D

Seasoned VET
i'm a visual person, i'm having trouble picturing this, we should post some examples here :p

StRoNgOnE

Super Heavyweight
Just checked out your pics...

Yea... you're a small framed girl for sure... A full C would look great... even a large B... but yea... a full C would be the max I'd go for symmetry/asthetics...

Here's my friend Chelsea... she has a full C...

n617235857_38239_6730.jpg

n617235857_38236_8325.jpg

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
Screenshot_26.jpg

This is a photo from a website that reviews surgeries of all kinds.. She doesn't post her before stats but this is a 600cc implant ....

Attachments

Last edited:

StRoNgOnE

Super Heavyweight
Honestly... my first instinct was to say it IS a SMIDGEN larger than 'balanced' to be honest... but when you aren't as lean... it'll probably 'fit' better with your frame.. like in the off season..

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
I just have a hard time imagining that my boobs will have the same CC's as my motorcycle!! and I have a CBR 600RR! [emoji14]
I have a friend that did 600cc's and finds it to be very heavy and hurts her back.

But really from what I've seen, 350cc on one girl can look like 600 on another. Really gonna be the doc that will know best IMO

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
I have a surgery date booked for November 7th!! Going to keep it fitting with my frame for a natural look, sorry fellas :p no balloons on this stick! I will keep the world updated on recovery post op, as I know some others out there might be wondering!

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Going to keep it fitting with my frame for a natural look, sorry fellas :p no balloons on this stick!
Boring :rolleyes:

lol jk, congrats, I know you've had this on your mind for some time. Good luck and I hope you have a speedy recovery

patrick.m

Super Heavyweight
I had to click when I read let's talk about boobs. lol

Good luck on the 7th. I'm glad you didn't go too big. The best boobs are not the biggest and the CBR is a nice ride.