What's new

Let's talk boobs!

I had to click when I read let's talk about boobs. lol

Good luck on the 7th. I'm glad you didn't go too big. The best boobs are not the biggest and the CBR is a nice ride.
Thank you! My man just picked up a Ducati 1098S Tricolore, so my little CBR doesnt look as nice anymore :p It is hard to compete with the Ferrari of motorcycles

12 more days til I go under the knife! Yahoo!

Can I just say, this women's forum is dead without me.

It will liven up again once I post more boob updates I'm sure :p wait a month or two until they look good and then I'll upload some PG rated photos for all the ladies out there....

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
LOL well I did read through AP's var log and the comments from you fellas were pretty funny lol. Some of them went a bit crazy, and you were lecturing them not to scare her away hahaha. Ohhh dear.
I tried!

I'd really like to see stronger female enrollment here. There is whole world of women competing in figure, physique and bikini but very few seek information from the message boards. Even probably a lot of women who have done some var and winny cycles that have a little experience and could contribute. Unfortunately the world of women and AAS is still very hush hush and only really have information from those people may know personally

Update

I am about 12 days post op now, and totally loving it!

Being away from the gym hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, but I am not even 2 weeks out from stopping working out lol! I definitely notice a slight increase in the belly pudge but that will fall off quick once I'm back in it.

Highly recommend for any fitness ladies looking to get this done (Zues, tell RED), It's amazing!

Oh I forgot to add:

I got 325cc in one and 295cc in the other because I had quite a bit of asymmetry in my ribs :)

Attachments

Nibiru

Middleweight
Sweet, but keep those baby's strapped up well, to let the tissues grab,
Wife still sleeps with that support for bed time and that's like 15 years ago she did..
On a good note she's had friends that needed " adjustment" and hers still perfect, if you can keep supported you'll be happier in the long run..

Last edited:
Sweet, but keep those baby's strapped up well, to let the tissues grab,
Wife still sleeps with that support for bed time and that's like 15 years ago she did..
On a good note she's had friends that needed " adjustment" and hers still perfect, if you can keep supported you'll be happier in the long run..
Thanks Nibiru! I have been wearing a surgical bra that they gave me, 24/7! I also ordered the NightLift bra for sleeping, you can suggest it to your wife if she might be interested. It just keeps the girls in place when you sleep, so if you're a side sleeper like me, it doesn't let them fall out of place.
Its nice to know that hers are still rocking at 15 years post op :)

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Wooooo! Boobs! Ok now that I got that out of the way did you go over the muscle, under the muscle? What was total cost of you don't mind?

Red is seriously considering them

Looks fantastic MM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooooo! Boobs! Ok now that I got that out of the way did you go over the muscle, under the muscle? What was total cost of you don't mind?

Red is seriously considering them

Looks fantastic MM!

Heheh thanks!!! That's a mutual feeling over here. Wooooo Boobs!!
I went under the muscle, infra mammary fold incision, silicone Full Profile Allergan Inspira implants. I paid $7188.54 lol with taxes and everything, all in. Of course the medication and bloodwork and the like cost extra on top of that but thats the amount that I gave to the surgeon for the anaesthesiologist, operating room, surgical supplies, and my doctor.

Thats a pretty average cost over here on the west coast, but I don't have any regrets at all about it - the surgeon I chose was first class and he did an AMAZING job :)

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Heheh thanks!!! That's a mutual feeling over here. Wooooo Boobs!!
I went under the muscle, infra mammary fold incision, silicone Full Profile Allergan Inspira implants. I paid $7188.54 lol with taxes and everything, all in. Of course the medication and bloodwork and the like cost extra on top of that but thats the amount that I gave to the surgeon for the anaesthesiologist, operating room, surgical supplies, and my doctor.

Thats a pretty average cost over here on the west coast, but I don't have any regrets at all about it - the surgeon I chose was first class and he did an AMAZING job :)
Awesome!

I real happy for you, I know you've been planning this for a long time.

Nibiru

Middleweight
Btw, where did you get the night lift bra? She wears that exact same cotton grey one have, but post op, she wore one that had hooks in the front, to make easier for showers,.
My wife got 350 cc...

Nimbus_cl0ud

Middleweight
They look great whilst still looking natural. The surgeon did a fantastic job and im glad you're thrilled with the job. I read somewhere that a lot of girls actually wished they had gotten bigger implants after getting them done, I forgot the actual % but I know it was above majority.

Dream_catcher

Rookie
They look great whilst still looking natural. The surgeon did a fantastic job and im glad you're thrilled with the job. I read somewhere that a lot of girls actually wished they had gotten bigger implants after getting them done, I forgot the actual % but I know it was above majority.
I've heard about that happening a lot too, I would even go as far as saying a large percentage. that's why most surgeons recommend a little bigger. but if she's happy with it, than great!
That is why you hear a lot of breast implants being redone(if it isn't screwed up), cause they end up wanting to go bigger.

but regardless... I think they look fantastic! bigger is not always better. and right now they look perfect for you! enjoy them.