What's new

Let's talk boobs!

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
I am about 12 days post op now, and totally loving it!

Being away from the gym hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be, but I am not even 2 weeks out from stopping working out lol! I definitely notice a slight increase in the belly pudge but that will fall off quick once I'm back in it.
-- Great to hear! Probably wondering why you took so long to have it done eh, lol. They look great thus far and it looks as though the doctor did a fine job. You'll notice that the leaner you become, the more they'll 'pop' and look even bigger when you have just your bday suit on.

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
Btw, where did you get the night lift bra? She wears that exact same cotton grey one have, but post op, she wore one that had hooks in the front, to make easier for showers,.
My wife got 350 cc...
I got the NightLift bra right off of their website, it is a bit pricey at $98 including shipping within the US (I think), but being a side sleeper and not wanting to ruin my results.. It is well worth it!

I also wear a surgical bra 24/7 that was supplied to me by my PS, but it isn't the best way to represent them in photos LOL so I change into something a little easier on the eyes if I am taking some pictures.

It's funny because it totally depends on your own personal measurements pre-op, because 350 on one person could be tiny or large on another!

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
They look great whilst still looking natural. The surgeon did a fantastic job and im glad you're thrilled with the job. I read somewhere that a lot of girls actually wished they had gotten bigger implants after getting them done, I forgot the actual % but I know it was above majority.
I've heard about that happening a lot too, I would even go as far as saying a large percentage. that's why most surgeons recommend a little bigger. but if she's happy with it, than great!
That is why you hear a lot of breast implants being redone(if it isn't screwed up), cause they end up wanting to go bigger.

but regardless... I think they look fantastic! bigger is not always better. and right now they look perfect for you! enjoy them.

Thanks for the input guys!! Yes it is true that the majority of people wish they went bigger, but you can kind of see in that bikini picture that I didn't have much to go off of lol that, combined with my personal breast width diameter measurement totally restricted me in the sizing! I actually could not acommodate anything bigger than 340cc ultra high profile, and ultra high profile basically means that they just project outwards more, they don't create any more side boob or anything.

So even if I do wish that I could have gone bigger, I am beyond thrilled with the size. And in 15-20 years, or after children (whichever comes first) when I need to get them redone, I can always go up then, because my skin will have stretched out.

There are SO so sooo many aspects to implants and sizing that the general public do not know about, so even though those ladies may wish they had gone bigger - sometimes they cant! I didn't want super fake looking boobs either, it isn't the look I was going for lol so I think my PS did and outstanding job in reflecting my wish photos onto my frame.

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
-- Great to hear! Probably wondering why you took so long to have it done eh, lol. They look great thus far and it looks as though the doctor did a fine job. You'll notice that the leaner you become, the more they'll 'pop' and look even bigger when you have just your bday suit on.
My biggest fear was how they would feel to be honest! lol if I had more friends that would let me grab their fake boobies then I totally would have gotten them done sooner :p

Nibiru

Super Heavyweight
It's funny because it totally depends on your own personal measurements pre-op, because 350 on one person could be tiny or large on another!
Yes the cc this correct , my wife did 350cc and went from a 32 B to a 32 F some times G depending on the bra,
Ok thanks I'll mention the site to her, but ya when at home she's always straps the baby's down..hehe

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
Yes the cc this correct , my wife did 350cc and went from a 32 B to a 32 F some times G depending on the bra,
Ok thanks I'll mention the site to her, but ya when at home she's always straps the baby's down..hehe
That's too funny, because I got 325 (which isn't much smaller than 350cc) and I am sitting at a 32D right now - HOWEVER this is likely to change a bit considering that I am not even 2 weeks post op, I don't think I will be hitting the F's though :p

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
3 months post op

Hey y'all

I am now almost three months post op, and things have been really good. I have been sucking at the gym because of the holidays and work and being a working step mom all at once so hopefully now I can get back into it.

I am probably going to start my meal prepping and get my diet back on point and then throw myself into another standard var cycle but I have been feeling like its a bit pointless to cycle if my body is super restricted by the BA recovery. I super dislike the feeling of my pecs contracting so it will be a very slow process getting back into pec heavy exercises (which is fine because I love my boobs!) But it just seems like taking the time to heal is way more important than hopping onto another cycle.

Overall I am super happy with the outcome. The size is perfect for my frame, they look like what should have been there all along. I think that once I have a baby/go in for a revision in 7-10 years, I might go up a tiny bit in size but just because I want a bit more cleavage without having to wear a bra lol the thing is, my doctor gave me EXACTLY the size I asked for, and I am beyond thrilled with my result, so there is no way I would go in for a revision prior to having a baby or prior to the implants actually needing to be swapped out medically. I am happy :)

Anyways hope you all are well!

Attachments

Last edited:

Dream_catcher

Super Heavyweight
glad you are super happy with the results.
with the new boobs i'd figure your bf with surely try to put a baby in you haha.
also glad this threaded popped back to life to keep me busy from doing work since everything else right now is just gear related :)
so thank you for that and the lovely pics.

S2KG

Super Heavyweight
Way to go! Glad you were able to go through with things. You chose a great size btw! They look full and natural, not CRAZY OVER DONE like some ladies get... You look great!:)

Bigwheel

Super Heavyweight
Hey y'all

I am now almost three months post op, and things have been really good. I have been sucking at the gym because of the holidays and work and being a working step mom all at once so hopefully now I can get back into it.

I am probably going to start my meal prepping and get my diet back on point and then throw myself into another standard var cycle but I have been feeling like its a bit pointless to cycle if my body is super restricted by the BA recovery. I super dislike the feeling of my pecs contracting so it will be a very slow process getting back into pec heavy exercises (which is fine because I love my boobs!) But it just seems like taking the time to heal is way more important than hopping onto another cycle.

Overall I am super happy with the outcome. The size is perfect for my frame, they look like what should have been there all along. I think that once I have a baby/go in for a revision in 7-10 years, I might go up a tiny bit in size but just because I want a bit more cleavage without having to wear a bra lol the thing is, my doctor gave me EXACTLY the size I asked for, and I am beyond thrilled with my result, so there is no way I would go in for a revision prior to having a baby or prior to the implants actually needing to be swapped out medically. I am happy :)

Anyways hope you all are well!
Nice work!! That looks like a really good size for your frame, I hate it when women go too big and it looks like grapefruits stuffed under the skin. Those could be passable as just really great natural boobs, lol not like you're trting to make a career change.

AugmentedReality

Heavyweight
Thanks to you all for the sweet comments!

Nibiru (I thought it was Japanese for something but upon a Google search I found that it is not so much the case LOL) I kind of knew what I was getting myself into posting these on here so no need to worry. You are all pervy I'm sure ;) but you mean well so all is good! How could a forum full of men on high levels of testosterone not be pervy... Haha!!

Anyways you are all too sweet and I figure this might actually help another lady out there one day who wants new boobies!

CerealKiller

Super Heavyweight
Awesome, good for you! I doubt you needed them, but it's good you're now satisfied! Congrats

Scorpio_X

Super Heavyweight
Those look really good and perfect for your frame, they don't look fake, I have seen others that you can tell, easily ...In your case the surgeon did a good job and it seems you adapted to them very well, congrats!

Veteran

VET
very nice indeed.. honestly, from the pics you'd never know they weren't natural. and as others have said, good choice on the size, it's refreshing to see a young lady not go overboard and all out of proportion.

Mnemonic

Super Heavyweight
Absolutely perfect. You have great taste and judgement.
That first pic is quite the tease, my word.