What's new

LGC Blood work advice

nomorals

Lightweight
Sent off a kit to LGC For the male hormone plus and got it back relatively quickly (4 days including weekends). This is running Pareto Test E only at quite a deficit. I believe this was bumped to 250mg per week this point taken a few days after my last shot. Figured I'd be at higher levels but not complaining about the Test levels.

Need to know more about the other values like SBHC/FIA. Sent it off because I felt like my estrogen was out of wack (insomnia, bloating) etc that went away when I took 0.25mg adex.

Also had a Thyroid test previously that came back with every dead center normal ranges if that helps.

*note: I did not take any AI's before taking this test.

Attachments

Last edited:

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Sent off a quit to LGC For the male hormone plus and got it back relatively quickly (4 days including weeknds). This is running Pareto Test E only at quite a deficit. I believe this was bumped to 250mg per week this point taken a few days after my shot. Figured I'd be at higher levels but not complaining about the Test levels.

Need to know more about the other values like SBHC/FIA. Sent it off because I felt like my estrogen was out of wack (insomnia, bloating) etc that went away when I took 0.25mg adex.

Also had a Thyroid test previously that came back with every dead center normal ranges if that helps.

*note: I did not take any AI's before taking this test.
That doesn't look like a LGC report. Plus it says the doctor's laboratory. Did you get it done at LGC? Sorry bud, I'm confused - those markers are not part of the male hormone plus for LGC.
If you used LGC - go to their website and look at the panel of hormones and list the panel unless I'm missing something.

nomorals

Lightweight
That doesn't look like a LGC report. Plus it says the doctor's laboratory. Did you get it done at LGC? Sorry bud, I'm confused - those markers are not part of the male hormone plus for LGC.
If you used LGC - go to their website and look at the panel of hormones and list the panel unless I'm missing something.
Hey golden It is from LGC, The doctor's laboratory is the EU place where they process the results, it only looks that way because I clicked "Downloaded Report". Here's a screenshot of my panel as well. Attached thyroid results just for shits too.

Definitely are part of the Male Hormone Plus test (the one lacking prolactin) I've pasted what they offer in that test as well:

• Testosterone
  • Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
  • Oestradiol
  • Free Androgen Index

Attachments

Last edited:

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
I don't see any issues with your bloods - your test and free test is high which is to be expected and your SHBG is a little low but nothing to get too worries about.
Am I correct you are taking 250 mg of test a week and nothing else?

nomorals

Lightweight
I don't see any issues with your bloods - your test and free test is high which is to be expected and your SHBG is a little low but nothing to get too worries about.
Am I correct you are taking 250 mg of test a week and nothing else?
Correct Golden, at the time of this test 250mg of Test E and just my myriad of health supplements i've listed before (NAC/Vitamin D/Selenium/Vitamin C/Magnesium/Zinc/Fish oil 4-6g a day) and carnitine which I forgot about.

This test was taken with:

250mg Pareto Test E / week split into two doses
400mg Injectable L-carnitine a day

I don't go crazy anymore but planned to add my HGH back in at 2iu a day fasted cardio and maybe var.

Yeah I'm just not familiar with SBHG/FIA seemed super out of wack so I thought I would ask. Reason I got the test done was I was dragging ass and had bad insomnia but could be attributed to allergy season/cutting and not Estrogen.