What's new

LGD cycle during isolation?

LG2018

Rookie
Hi all, I hope everyone is staying safe during these times. I'd like some feedback from the community regarding SARMs cycle.

I am considering running a cycle of LGD now to help me with motivation and to get me slowly in shape for when the gyms open again in a few weeks/months.
My plan is to start low at 5mg/day and increase to 10mg for a max of 4-6 weeks with cardio and home workouts.

Then I'm planing to take 4 weeks off with PCT and then start on RAD 140 + Ostatine when gyms are open again. Is it a good idea to run both cycles or should I keep it simple and run only one?

I'm 34 years old, have been working out for 10+ years, 195lbs, 5'11" and not new to SARMS. I've used Ostatine and LGd before, but this time I really want to try RAD for the good reviews I've seen online. Any feedback is appreciated.

Goldenrod

VET
its up to you, other than ostarine being studies the most and moving along in the study phase but still long term effects are unknown, the rest are studied less and long term effects are unknown. Short cycles are the way to go as you indicate above.
Most people feel Sarms are safer than AAS and while I am a not telling you to take AAS, the short term and long term effects are known and an educated decision can be made. Sarms on the other hand - are relatively new.

I doubt you will need much of a PCT for 4-6 weeks of LGD. What PCT protocol are planning on using?
good luck.

Last edited:

LG2018

Rookie
hi all,

I ran a cycle of LGD

week 1 5ml/day
Week 2 10ml
week 3, 4 and 5 15-20ml
week 6 10-5 ml

Im off LGD now, and to be honest i felt nothing! this is not the first time i ran a LGD cycle and didn't see any results, and I've tried it from different sources, so is it possible that LGD doesn't work on my body? everybody says LGD is one of the strongest SARMS out there but i honestly saw no difference at all

the only side i had was a little balls aching but other than that NOTHING!

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
Man I must be old but when did all these oral only cycles become a thing. It used to be that we would get the rare occasion to blast a guy doing an Anavar or dbol only cycle but now it’s multiple sarm cycles a day popping up.

jeno p

Rookie
its up to you, other than ostarine being studies the most and moving along in the study phase but still long term effects are unknown, the rest are studies less and long term effects are unknown. Short cycles are the way to go as you indicate above.
Most people feel Sarms are safer than AAS and while I am a not telling you to take AAS, the short term and long term effects are known and an educated decision can be made. Sarms on the other hand - are relatively new.

I doubt you will need much of a PCT for 4-6 weeks of LGD. What PCT protocol are planning on using?
good luck.
Hi brother, I'm taking 5 mg of Lgd 4033 for 8 weeks. And I have got 20mg nolvadex from syn.....how long should my PCT be ? Thanks

Goldenrod

VET
Hi brother, I'm taking 5 mg of Lgd 4033 for 8 weeks. And I have got 20mg nolvadex from syn.....how long should my PCT be ? Thanks
It isn't a simple answer because I have no idea how shut down you are. LGD may or may not have shut down you down completely.
I am on TRT so I don't PCT anymore but the following is a system some use:

Week 1 100mg Clomid/ 40mg nolva
Week 2 100mg clomid/ 40mg nolva
Week 3 50mg clomid/20mg nolva
Week 4 50mg clomid/20mg nolva
Week 5 20mg Nolva

If you have blood work done checking your test level you would know how shut down you are. Many people use HCG as well, some use the Dr. Scally program:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

I also read Pacman's PCT program here which is just clomid and HCG and no Nolva and it obviously works for him so that is why I say it isn't an easy question.

I doubt you will need to hit all three hard if you just did a short LGD cycle but get your test checked and you will know for sure. You could run 40 mg of Nolva a day for a few weeks and then 20 mg for a few weeks and test your testosterone and re-evaluate.
I say this because all you have is Nolva but I would grab some HCG as well at minimum and use the two. Many will argue and say you don't need a PCT after a Sarms cycle and I know from experience some Sarms shut down some people completely in 30-60 days. Your testicles are the size of raisins from some Sarms.

jeno p

Rookie
It isn't a simple answer because I have no idea how shut down you are. LGD may or may not have shut down you down completely.
I am on TRT so I don't PCT anymore but the following is a system some use:

Week 1 100mg Clomid/ 40mg nolva
Week 2 100mg clomid/ 40mg nolva
Week 3 50mg clomid/20mg nolva
Week 4 50mg clomid/20mg nolva
Week 5 20mg Nolva

If you have blood work done checking your test level you would know how shut down you are. Many people use HCG as well, some use the Dr. Scally program:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.
Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)
Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

I also read Pacman's PCT program here which is just clomid and HCG and no Nolva and it obviously works for him so that is why I say it isn't an easy question.

I doubt you will need to hit all three hard if you just did a short LGD cycle but get your test checked and you will know for sure. You could run 40 mg of Nolva a day for a few weeks and then 20 mg for a few weeks and test your testosterone and re-evaluate.
I say this because all you have is Nolva but I would grab some HCG as well at minimum and use the two. Many will argue and say you don't need a PCT after a Sarms cycle and I know from experience some Sarms shut down some people completely in 30-60 days. Your testicles are the size of raisins from some Sarms.
Ok I'll try do blood work and go from there to be safe.thanks very much.

Brbpuppy

Super Heavyweight
Hi all, I hope everyone is staying safe during these times. I'd like some feedback from the community regarding SARMs cycle.

I am considering running a cycle of LGD now to help me with motivation and to get me slowly in shape for when the gyms open again in a few weeks/months.
My plan is to start low at 5mg/day and increase to 10mg for a max of 4-6 weeks with cardio and home workouts.

Then I'm planing to take 4 weeks off with PCT and then start on RAD 140 + Ostatine when gyms are open again. Is it a good idea to run both cycles or should I keep it simple and run only one?

I'm 34 years old, have been working out for 10+ years, 195lbs, 5'11" and not new to SARMS. I've used Ostatine and LGd before, but this time I really want to try RAD for the good reviews I've seen online. Any feedback is appreciated.
You should really run a test base.