What's new

Lifetime Natty Looking to Join the Dark Side

Ok, I’m going to run with you on this. First off it’s not my cock that’s going to be a useless flap of skin, so.....
Run it but please do a daily log about it. I would love to read about the mental changes that take place when your prolactin flies up on 800 mg. Then the added bonus of aggressiveness from the dbol. Fuck it will be a great read.

The best part will be how you experience it as a person who has never used gear before. Seriously since this experiment will not effect me in any way, I’m totally on your side and want to see how this turns out.

Honestly you would likely be fine, maybe get gyno, grow like a weed, but it really is the wrong way to go, but it’s your adventure, like I said please put up a log explaining how you feel, lol.

Thread starter #22
By no means do I mean to come across as arrogant or pretentious. I wasn't defending the merit of a deca dbol cycle to make a counter-argument, rather, I was kind of interested in seeing if these are valid reasons that can be reaffirmed or if it's just false information that I've been given by a group of people. I mean well and didn't mean this post to go south. I haven't ordered anything yet, it has been at the back of my head for years now, though. Obviously everyone reacts differently, but I more or less just wanted a cycle that curtailed some of those nasty sides commonly associated with test use like hair loss, gyno, greasy oily skin etc.

In a lot of the interviews I have read, a lot of the classic bodybuilders stated that test was relatively unheard of until the 80s, and was avoided altogether throughout the European bodybuilding scene because of the negative effects it had on skin specifically.

I can gain a relative amount of size and strength naturally, what would be the best sort of cycle to slightly enhance my physique and bring me to that next level without compromising hair/skin etc? 300-500 test?

Thread starter #23
Welcome to the board.

Congrats on holding off on the gear and all you've been able to accomplish so far as a natty. Deca and Dbol are not recommended for a first cycle. Long estered test 300-500 max is all you need. Check out Dr.Juice's thread https://canadianjuicemonsters.net/forums/threads/your-first-cycle-to-becoming-a-monster.58144/

I plan on reading up more on this once school slows down and we have our reading week break. The suggestions within this link look very similar to what I first had in mind as a beginner cycle long before I started researching nandrolone based cycles.

By no means do I mean to come across as arrogant or pretentious. I wasn't defending the merit of a deca dbol cycle to make a counter-argument, rather, I was kind of interested in seeing if these are valid reasons that can be reaffirmed or if it's just false information that I've been given by a group of people. I mean well and didn't mean this post to go south. I haven't ordered anything yet, it has been at the back of my head for years now, though. Obviously everyone reacts differently, but I more or less just wanted a cycle that curtailed some of those nasty sides commonly associated with test use like hair loss, gyno, greasy oily skin etc.

In a lot of the interviews I have read, a lot of the classic bodybuilders stated that test was relatively unheard of until the 80s, and was avoided altogether throughout the European bodybuilding scene because of the negative effects it had on skin specifically.

I can gain a relative amount of size and strength naturally, what would be the best sort of cycle to slightly enhance my physique and bring me to that next level without compromising hair/skin etc? 300-500 test?
Test if used in moderation will not effect your skin or your hair. Problem is so many guys think more the better and pound grams of test.

You will grow really well on 300 mg of test and likely get no sides as all. 300 mg if test is 3 times what you would produce naturally.

I found that I got pimples when I first started gear, but now rarely get them. It’s part of the game. Btw dbol is horrible for acne, bloat and sides. It is a really strong compound.

Btw, I was being sarcastic in my post, but was honest about you starting a log if you ran your original cycle. I would like to hear if you got fucked up or not, lol.

Thread starter #25
Test if used in moderation will not effect your skin or your hair. Problem is so many guys think more the better and pound grams of test.

You will grow really well on 300 mg of test and likely get no sides as all. 300 mg if test is 3 times what you would produce naturally.

I found that I got pimples when I first started gear, but now rarely get them. It’s part of the game. Btw dbol is horrible for acne, bloat and sides. It is a really strong compound.

Btw, I was being sarcastic in my post, but was honest about you starting a log if you ran your original cycle. I would like to hear if you got fucked up or not, lol.
To be honest part of me could see the logic in your sarcasm. There's so much debate over using test over deca and vice versa it seems. I had planned out a cycle a couple years ago (shows how long I've been considering this) and it was very similar to what one of the moderators posted as a link to a beginner's cycle. Within the last year/year and a half I've been lurking underground forums and one community swears by deca based cycles as a virtually side effect free cycle with sustainable gains post cycle.

I'm appreciative of the advice on this forum, and part of why I made this post in the first place was in the hopes of seeing some more valuable information before pulling the trigger on an order. It's so frustrating to be told so much conflicting information, it feels like I just need to nut up and start running something or I'll never get around to it......lol

Thread starter #26
Here are a couple of pictures just basically showing what I look like as a natty, both at my biggest (around 245 bearmode) and 205-210ish not quite as fat but stil kinda chunky mode.

Do you guys even think it's worth hopping on juice to enhance this sort of physique? Or should I spend more time trying to develop as a natty?

Attachments

Here are a couple of pictures just basically showing what I look like as a natty, both at my biggest (around 245 bearmode) and 205-210ish not quite as fat but stil kinda chunky mode.

Do you guys even think it's worth hopping on juice to enhance this sort of physique? Or should I spend more time trying to develop as a natty?
Fuck dude you look like you are on gear already. I guess you have some Ronnie Coleman genetics in there.
I’m seriously jealous.

It all depends on how big you want to become. Most wouldn’t get as large as you on gear.

My only advice is that you live in your body for almost a century, so respect it. If you run gear, watch your blood pressure and keep it below 125/80. High blood pressure will destroy your heart and kidneys. Maybe not right now, but when you get older you will be wondering why your kidneys are having issues.

You will blow up on 300 mg of test if you follow your diet and training from your first pic.
But honestly more people especially woman will think you look way better as 210, than 260.

If I had your genetics and was younger like you I wouldn’t touch gear.

I didn’t touch gear until I was 42 and could tell my natural levels were failing. I was fine with looking like a ripped beach body type guy. I knew I looked way better than most in my 20-30’s without a shirt on, and really life has a way of sidetracking you, so the level of commitment I needed to run gear then just wasn’t in the cards. Plus then I thought only losers cheated and used gear, lol. I’m such a hypocrite, lol.

500-750 mg Test per week will blow your mind for 8-12 weeks and build up from there. No need to make it complicated I am sure most would agree. Especially considering the obvious natural ability and hard work you already have committed pretty much guarantees good results.
Welcome BTW

500-750 mg Test per week will blow your mind for 8-12 weeks and build up from there. No need to make it complicated I am sure most would agree. Especially considering the obvious natural ability and hard work you already have committed pretty much guarantees good results.
Welcome BTW
Start lower. Law of diminishing returns. If you have built that physique naturally, see what 300-500 mg/week of long(er) estered test does for you. Don’t want the water retention? Give prop or test ace a shot. No need for nandrolone or dbol at this point. Looks like you know how to lift, likely know how to eat, so introduce one compound and see where a simple 12-week cycle gets you. PCT and plan your next one. You’re building a pyramid, and it isn’t necessary to start at the peak, or even halfway up.