What's new

Lipid support supplements that actually work for you

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
Hey guys was wondering what your go to for lipid protection is during a cycle.
I am just concerned with the whole lipid profile of LDL and HDL but interested in hearing what you guys use, and does it really help you while your running a cycle.
I have ran some in the past along cycle, some cycles nothing at all but as I am getting older, i want to use whats best available. My superman days are not the same as they were when i was younger.

Supplement source sometimes has Tudca.
took it for 4 weeks and blood looks alot better

nomorals

Heavyweight
Citrus Bergamot
Red Yeast Rice that is a solid supplement by a good company
Not ignoring daily cardio
Cardarine which I would love to take but the risk vs reward isn't there for me and I'm willing to put a lot of stuff in my body.

Veteran

VET
Not really supplements but for my healthiest profile, daily cardio and few fresh salmon meals a week with daily fish oil is the best for myself.

Everything else I've tried only makes tiny differences and not really worth it as I've simplified everything to the most effective and use only what is needed.. cardio and healthy dietary fats.

I also stopped using orals and winstrol, and use tren only at low doses. Those for me were the biggest offenders.

Goldenrod

VET
Not really supplements but for my healthiest profile, daily cardio and few fresh salmon meals a week with daily fish oil is the best for myself.

Everything else I've tried only makes tiny differences and not really worth it as I've simplified everything to the most effective and use only what is needed.. cardio and healthy dietary fats.
some supplements may help and a few were named above but agree with @Veteran - I try to incorporate salmon at least twice a week (fresh), and a quality fish oil, your diet should include vegetables and fruit even though many traditional BB diets don't I think you should find a way to incorporate it for health reasons, cardio - even 15 minute walks during the day (2-3) with my dogs can have an impact on BP and bloods. Swimming 30 minutes a day did the most of all forms of cardio but the damn gym with the pool is still closed.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Supplement source sometimes has Tudca.
took it for 4 weeks and blood looks alot better
They've got a twofer going on right now. Been a while since I had to buy it, but I've finally run out so I'm looking to restock since I'm planning to run Var in the new year.

2 x 60 250mg caps for about $88, brand Allmax. Does that seem like a decent price? (Not sure if I should link).

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
not running orals or taking AI on cycle will help the most. but 1gram citrus bergamont, 10mg cardarine, 5g fish oil, fiber like fiberlyze and mac nut oil are all staples i use to quickly raise low hdl. my ldl and triglycerides never really take a hit.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
They've got a twofer going on right now. Been a while since I had to buy it, but I've finally run out so I'm looking to restock since I'm planning to run Var in the new year.

2 x 60 250mg caps for about $88, brand Allmax. Does that seem like a decent price? (Not sure if I should link).
Thank you much man. Just saved me some money. Just wish that stuff was cheaper

Rosconow

Lightweight
Nothing wrong with fish oil. Omega 3's baby! I take 6 grams a day spread with meals. Ldl and hdl always in range. I have full bloods every 6 months.
There are alot of genetic factors at play regarding lipids.

Rosconow

Lightweight

I just got some of those too from supplementsource. Not a bad deal at all considering i was getting the raw powder, 50 grams for $110 plus shipping from the states. Then i'd have to cap 'em......

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
I just got some of those too from supplementsource. Not a bad deal at all considering i was getting the raw powder, 50 grams for $110 plus shipping from the states. Then i'd have to cap 'em......
Fuck. I'd probably just take a teaspoon and cram it down with water. Like with my creatine or something rather than capping.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Citrus Bergamot
Red Yeast Rice that is a solid supplement by a good company
Not ignoring daily cardio
Cardarine which I would love to take but the risk vs reward isn't there for me and I'm willing to put a lot of stuff in my body.
Are you referring to the cancer studies?

DeviousD

Middleweight
Fuck. I'd probably just take a teaspoon and cram it down with water. Like with my creatine or something rather than capping.
Well if you could do that a couple times a day or even once a day then I would be surprised. Have you ever tasted that shit? It is absolutely foul and the taste stays in your mouth for quite awhile.
Capping stuff is nothing, it takes very little effort at all.....it's no different than any other normal task. That's like saying I'm gunna eat my chicken raw because it takes too long to cook it.

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Well if you could do that a couple times a day or even once a day then I would be surprised. Have you ever tasted that shit? It is absolutely foul and the taste stays in your mouth for quite awhile.
Capping stuff is nothing, it takes very little effort at all.....it's no different than any other normal task. That's like saying I'm gunna eat my chicken raw because it takes too long to cook it.
Okay relax, no I don’t know what it tastes like. I think that’s a bad analogy but whatever. I got it.