What's new

Looking for a new lab

Burlington

Rookie
Hey Guys

I’ve used teragon for years and had zero problems. Now it fucking blows. I need a new lab. Biggest thing is that the pricing for teragon is nice - if anyone has suggestions for something close to those pricing it would appreciated.

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Hey Guys

I’ve used teragon for years and had zero problems. Now it fucking blows. I need a new lab. Biggest thing is that the pricing for teragon is nice - if anyone has suggestions for something close to those pricing it would appreciated.
Go read the lab reviews for yourself, as no one here is going to give you a source or price talk as per the rules.

Bfgb

Rookie
My man, wander through the threads and you will find lots of valuable information. Don’t take the lazy approach and just break rules. Lots of good reviews on here, the guys are solid here saying straight up what’s shit and what’s good. Good luck good sir.

Goldenrod

VET
For the most part yes.
I am so sick of this f’n iPad and its spell correction and it’s all messed up from nephews destroying it. Half the buttons don’t work or a is now e, etc. Waiting till Xmas to replace. I can’t even think of a word close to ‘use’ I was thinking of but believe I meant to write experienced.

Sorbate

My colon knows the difference
Banned
I am so sick of this f’n iPad and its spell correction and it’s all messed up from nephews destroying it. Half the buttons don’t work or a is now e, etc. Waiting till Xmas to replace. I can’t even think of a word close to ‘use’ I was thinking of but believe I meant to write experienced.
My iPad is old and slow, and it changes for to fir, like wtf? I have to watch it or I look like I can’t write, lol.

*** please read the rules, you can’t ask for sources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ugllabsrock11

Super Heavyweight
It wasn’t my son.it was one of the sisters ones😂.