What's new

Looking for advice

Thread starter #1
Hey gentlemen.

I'm about to embark on my first cycle but really want to ensure I do things right. I'm about 15% bf and am hoping to build strength but also get lean at the same time. I have access to test e or c (advice?) but not any arimidex. Is it worth it to go without or will I fuck myself up with just the test..was planning on the following 12wc based on my research

Weeks 1-12: 500mg Test e or c
13-15 taper off 250-100 until cessation.

Advice would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Thread starter #2
Hey gentlemen.

I'm about to embark on my first cycle but really want to ensure I do things right. I'm about 15% bf and am hoping to build strength but also get lean at the same time. I have access to test e or c (advice?) but not any arimidex. Is it worth it to go without or will I fuck myself up with just the test..was planning on the following 12wc based on my research

Btw I'm 32

Insomniac

Registered
I think tapering off will do no good, and certainly need to have an AI on hand because you dont know how your body will aromatize. Sounds like you need to do a lot more research before proceeding if you are still unsure between something as simple as esters.

Thread starter #4
Thanks insomniac for the advice. I'm finding a lack of information regarding the difference in e vs c...seems to be a minuscule chemical difference but nothing concrete. Perhaps more bloating w cyp? Additionally...if I'm procuring from someone who doesn't have the AIs,should I be questioning the supply?

Insomniac

Registered
I can't comment on the supply, but your AI usage will entirely depend on your mid cycle bloodwork and symptoms.

Enanthate has a 4.5 day half life and cyp has an 8 day half life. Cyp will stay in your system longer, neither ester will cause more or less bloat that is a myth as far as i'm aware. To keep your blood serum test levels as stable as possible go with a higher frequency of smaller injections. Most people prefer enanthate twice a week (every 3.5 days), but i know people micro dose every day to be even more stable (still hit same weekly mg dose).

Have you done precycle blood work to assess your baseline markers?

Sabre Star

Administrator
The only difference between Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate is the ester weight (which is insignificant), as well as the half life (which is also insignificant). The products are virtually identical. I’m absolutely mind blown that your supplier doesn’t have any AIs for sale, which leads me to believe that he isn’t even a reseller, but rather just some guy trying to make a few bucks. Everyone is different, but you should have an AI on hand. Good luck.

NG_F

Registered
Hey gentlemen.

I would definitely Add in some Synn pharma Anastrazole for weeks 1-12 and you'll be good2Go (y)

Thread starter #8
I didn't think there was a big difference thanks for clarifying. In regards to blood markers...
LDL - 3.22
HDL - 1.29
Tsh - 1.34
T4 - 15
T3 - 4.1
Cortisol - 369
PSA- .59
Estradiol - 123
Dhea s - 25.6
T bioavailable - 10.6

As the source I have does not have the ai I'm super skeptical. Im from a smaller town and I think he just got his hands on the test only and is trying to make a buck. I'm going to look elsewhere but not sure where to start other than here and understand you can't outright ask people lol. Love the detailed advice guys much appreciated.

Mnemonic

Registered
I didn't think there was a big difference thanks for clarifying. In regards to blood markers...
LDL - 3.22
HDL - 1.29
Tsh - 1.34
T4 - 15
T3 - 4.1
Cortisol - 369
PSA- .59
Estradiol - 123
Dhea s - 25.6
T bioavailable - 10.6

As the source I have does not have the ai I'm super skeptical. Im from a smaller town and I think he just got his hands on the test only and is trying to make a buck. I'm going to look elsewhere but not sure where to start other than here and understand you can't outright ask people lol. Love the detailed advice guys much appreciated.
Wait.. I assume that Estradiol is pmol/L?
That's quite high if you are natural currently, and it seems like you are with a TT of 10.6nmol/L.

It seems like you are the type of person that naturally aromatizes testosterone a lot.
Your E2 will skyrocket, including all the negatives sides, especially blood pressure and water retention.
From those pre-cycle bloods, you will absolutely need an AI and quite possibly in a higher than average dose.
You should secure on cycle bloodwork for E2 somehow, whether it be your doctor or online.
These are just assumptions based on personal experience, any variable can change when you are actually on and only bloodwork will give you the accurate answers.

Side advice, if your source only has test, stay the fuck away from it.

Thread starter #10
Yes the estra is pmol/L. I did think that was high which was the main reason I wanted to seek the advice of this forum regarding the ai's. When the opportunity to obtain the test came along I was unfamiliar...but with months of research now under my belt..I'm SO glad I didn't just jump on it and will not now without a proper reseller.

It seems now the pursuit is on pause as I do not have access to a reseller. I am a college teacher and as much research as I'm capable of...it seems sources are something that have to fall into your lap?

Mnemonic

Registered
Yes the estra is pmol/L. I did think that was high which was the main reason I wanted to seek the advice of this forum regarding the ai's. When the opportunity to obtain the test came along I was unfamiliar...but with months of research now under my belt..I'm SO glad I didn't just jump on it and will not now without a proper reseller.

It seems now the pursuit is on pause as I do not have access to a reseller. I am a college teacher and as much research as I'm capable of...it seems sources are something that have to fall into your lap?
Yea, good choice. take your time, do your research.
This is not something you want to fuck around with.
Stick around, learn and wait until you come across a decent rep/lab.

Personally my E2 was 50pmol/L before I started TRT or any cycling.
So I was naturally low E2, yet I still aromatize a lot. I just didn't produce enough test to aromatize to sufficient E2.

Also drop extra bodyfat as that will attribute to excessive estrogen, especially while on cycle.

Thread starter #12
@Mnemonic much appreciated advice..this forum is great guys almost feel I should be paying for the advice lol. Yes this is definitely something I'm taking extremely seriously...of course everyone wants that quick fix but realistically good things come to those who wait. I'm going to keep learning and be patient to come across the right person willing to help. I've heard we have some great labs in Canada here..the process of finding a rep is still I'm still unfamiliar with but I suppose they will reach out to you if you don't act like a dick and are serious. Appreciate the quick and informative replies everyone!

Vypuh

Registered
@Mnemonic much appreciated advice..this forum is great guys almost feel I should be paying for the advice lol. Yes this is definitely something I'm taking extremely seriously...of course everyone wants that quick fix but realistically good things come to those who wait. I'm going to keep learning and be patient to come across the right person willing to help. I've heard we have some great labs in Canada here..the process of finding a rep is still I'm still unfamiliar with but I suppose they will reach out to you if you don't act like a dick and are serious. Appreciate the quick and informative replies everyone!
Theres a few open source forums where labs will advertise and theres some online sources too (although usually isnt the most secure route and mainly are international not just domestic). Id say your best bet is finding open sources forums and lurking there a little bit for a canadian domestic lab as youll probably get your hands on your gear quicker. If theres a lab you find and want to give a go, Im sure if its canadian domestic youll find something here in terms of reviews or advice whether to stay clear. Best of luck with your cycle and stay safe always.

Thread starter #14
Theres a few open source forums where labs will advertise and theres some online sources too (although usually isnt the most secure route and mainly are international not just domestic). Id say your best bet is finding open sources forums and lurking there a little bit for a canadian domestic lab as youll probably get your hands on your gear quicker. If theres a lab you find and want to give a go, Im sure if its canadian domestic youll find something here in terms of reviews or advice whether to stay clear. Best of luck with your cycle and stay safe always.
thanks for the advice Vypuh!

There is sure a lot of wading through shit finding these forums...most of them seem fake promoting a certain lab or seller. I've heard great things about syn pharma and have been trying to make something work but am hesitant to use an online source until I can find some referenced credibility. I know I'm flirting with forum rules but anyone's help would be appreciated.

Vypuh

Registered
thanks for the advice Vypuh!

There is sure a lot of wading through shit finding these forums...most of them seem fake promoting a certain lab or seller. I've heard great things about syn pharma and have been trying to make something work but am hesitant to use an online source until I can find some referenced credibility. I know I'm flirting with forum rules but anyone's help would be appreciated.
Ive never heard bad things about syn they have a good reputation in Canada but theres a number of top labs to choose from. Pareto, Inno, Eclipse, etc. Take your time to find a solid rep that responds quickly, isnt too much of a "bro", and puts you the customer first. Youre in good hands with most labs besides a select few.

Thread starter #16
Thanks vypuh. I know it's a total noob question but how does the process of meeting a rep usually go. Do they reach out to you...do you blatantly ask? Having difficulty finding a reputable forum.

Vypuh

Registered
Thanks vypuh. I know it's a total noob question but how does the process of meeting a rep usually go. Do they reach out to you...do you blatantly ask? Having difficulty finding a reputable forum.
Im kinda a noob to this shit too myself but I originally went to a forum like xxx for example (if dropping other forum names is breaking a rule just erase sorry! It is, and I did) and scoped shit out there and a few others that dont exist anymore and found both contact info and was messaged. Every forum has a set of their own rules. As long as compliance is there and youre not a douche you shouldnt have an issue finding something. It didnt take me long at all tbh. Hope thats atleast of some help!

Last edited by a moderator:

xpac2

Registered
I can't comment on the supply, but your AI usage will entirely depend on your mid cycle bloodwork and symptoms.

Enanthate has a 4.5 day half life and cyp has an 8 day half life. Cyp will stay in your system longer, neither ester will cause more or less bloat that is a myth as far as i'm aware. To keep your blood serum test levels as stable as possible go with a higher frequency of smaller injections. Most people prefer enanthate twice a week (every 3.5 days), but i know people micro dose every day to be even more stable (still hit same weekly mg dose).

Have you done precycle blood work to assess your baseline markers?
Test E half life is actually 7-9 days
No need to Taper as esters are self tapering.

Mnemonic

Registered
https://steroidcalc.com/about.html

This website lists every steroid terminal half-life and theoretical active dose of ester/injectible/oral.
For those curious or confused.

Can definitely confirm the 20.9 days for Undecanoate when my dumbass went in for TRT bloodwork forgetting I was on T400 with Und included.
After I cleared what I thought was Enanthate :whistle: