What's new

Low dose tren

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
To add to this threads question, what’s the highest you guys can run Tren without getting the sleep sides? Was thinking Tren ace pinned eod first thing am, maybe around 100mg weekly with trt dose 125 test c. If I’m too revved up in the evening just mix some cbd and thc and goodnight.

storman

Super Heavyweight
I can always sleep no matter the dose. I have run a gram of ace a bunch of times when i was younger. I still get lethargic as fuck during the day eventually tho.

XANIMAL

Super Heavyweight
I can always sleep no matter the dose. I have run a gram of ace a bunch of times when i was younger. I still get lethargic as fuck during the day eventually tho.
I sleep no problem too. But I do wake up 1-2 hours earlier then usual fully awake ready to get out of bed lol.

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
At the 6th week mark 200mg tren e/w is when sleep went insomniac and wet even with thc. I guess we're all different and must guinea pig ourselves to know our treshold

Deadliftaddict

Super Heavyweight
To add to this threads question, what’s the highest you guys can run Tren without getting the sleep sides? Was thinking Tren ace pinned eod first thing am, maybe around 100mg weekly with trt dose 125 test c. If I’m too revved up in the evening just mix some cbd and thc and goodnight.

I started having sleep issues at 300/400mg tren ace per week.

3ml

VET
I've done a lot of experimenting with tren over the years. Ran separate blast doses to gage the differences from 100 to 800mg a week while maintaining trt leaves and also different test to tren ratios.

My preferred way to run it is simply 100mg of e a week with my trt. If you really want to see what tren can do, I'd suggest keeping test at physiological levels and no other compounds.

At 100mg a week for me, there are no sides, blood work is pretty much normal (hdl will drop a few points), feel great with increased libido and the unmistakable look. Strength increases are low but endurance and recovery are greatly improved.

I should also point out, this is specific to my goals and what I'm looking to get out of it. I often comment, tren can be enjoyable and highly effective when used responsibly but healthy.. nope it's feedlot drug for cattle after all.

This would be interesting to try
I'd love to do this for 8 weeks or so.

kaly11

Super Heavyweight
I will say i had virtually no sides at all while on 200mg...400mg, well...lets just say never again. Enenthate
had this issue too...started at 400 for some stupid reason back in the day and never will I do that again lol

HungryMfkr

Super Heavyweight
tren can be enjoyable and highly effective when used responsibly but healthy.. nope it's feedlot drug for cattle after all.
I wonder what kind of dosages they get
*edit
Here's a mpmd article stating 200mg but didn't read any lenght of time. It's 200mg x10 so 🤷‍♂️

Looking into this (just for shit and giggles) came up with an article stating tren is making transgender fishies... liberals, liberals everywhere 🤦‍♂️🤡

Last edited:

Bstatic

Super Heavyweight
I did 200mg Test E and 30-35 mg Tren Ace with two days free between shots while working a super physical job and dieting. I continued to lose fat and then I did gain some muscle. I ran it for 8 weeks with a two week break after 6 weeks. I upped the dosage to 200mg a week split EOD and I am glad I did start low because it was like adding an entirely new compound and then some when I upped the dosage. It was cool to be able to do stuff like start training abs again and then get very visible abs with 28% body fat after a single ab workout (There are other factors that allowed me to get abs this quickly) Also I could see exactly what area certain exercises grow for myself because after one workout they would grow and my friends were like you have no idea how fast you are growing right now, you have had like a many month change happen in one week.

It wasn't worth it though. One tren cycle equals multiple cycles of deca or other compounds maybe even combined. There are other extreme muscle building stuff you can do that build faster and better than tren by quite a lot in the same amount of time or even less time. It is good for filling up muscles like growth hormone and insulin can though.

skarpyona

Heavyweight
So as of today, I'm pulling the plug on my low dose tren experiment. Despite best efforts, my blood pressure has become elevated to a point I'm no longer comfortable remaining on it.

Started at 243lbs, looking to cut/recomp. 118/75 BP, 80 resting HR. Running 175mg tren + 250mg test

Day 6 was my first noticeable side. Super short temper. Normally I'm very easy going, but from that day onwards I've been very short with everyone.

Day 10 my blood pressure shot up. I went to tie my boots and felt a nice pressure in my head. Uh oh. I took my pressure and 140/80. Not great.

Day 11 I noticed a decline in my cardiovascular ability. Normally I do 45 minutes of cardio on my elliptical daily. 8 minutes in I was winded.

Day 15 I started to sweat like a cheese.

Day 21. Cardio sucks. Going up a flight of stairs has me gasping for air. It's akin to being a pack a day smoker.

Day 24 BP is 145 over 90. My cutoff is 150. I'm anxious about my BP.

Today is day 29. I hit 149/99 and I'm pulling the plug. No amount of mythical recomping sick gainz is worth jeopardizing my long term health. I'm very disappointed, but I value my well-being too much to remain on it.

In the 1 month I have been on it, I lost 5lbs, and between 2-5% body fat if you trust those caliper gauges.

Veteran

VET
So as of today, I'm pulling the plug on my low dose tren experiment. Despite best efforts, my blood pressure has become elevated to a point I'm no longer comfortable remaining on it.

Started at 243lbs, looking to cut/recomp. 118/75 BP, 80 resting HR. Running 175mg tren + 250mg test

Day 6 was my first noticeable side. Super short temper. Normally I'm very easy going, but from that day onwards I've been very short with everyone.

Day 10 my blood pressure shot up. I went to tie my boots and felt a nice pressure in my head. Uh oh. I took my pressure and 140/80. Not great.

Day 11 I noticed a decline in my cardiovascular ability. Normally I do 45 minutes of cardio on my elliptical daily. 8 minutes in I was winded.

Day 21. Cardio sucks. Going up a flight of stairs has me gasping for air. It's akin to being a pack a day smoker.

Today is day 29. I hit 149/99 and I'm pulling the plug. No amount of mythical recomping sick gainz is worth jeopardizing my long term health. I'm very disappointed, but I value my well-being too much to remain on it.

In the 1 month I have been on it, I lost 5lbs, and between 2-5% body fat if you trust those caliper gauges.
Why not try lowering the doses to 100mg each?

It seems too low but you might just be pleasantly surprised with a reduction in sides and still aid in reaching your goals.

Just a suggestion. Like I said earlier in this thread.. I'm glad I tried it.

skarpyona

Heavyweight
Why not try lowering the doses to 100mg each?

It seems too low but you might just be pleasantly surprised with a reduction in sides and still aid in reaching your goals.

Just a suggestion. Like I said earlier in this thread.. I'm glad I tried it.
I'm definitely not done dancing with this bovine enhancer. Once my health markers come back into place, I'll definitely try 100mg per week and with the ace esther

Daway

In before the lock

Do me a favour? Keep track of your BP and the other side effects you're experiencing as the tren clears over the next little bit and post your results. I'm curious how long in your case it takes for your side effects like BP to clear given that you took E versus A. I'd appreciate the information as you come off. Thanks.

EDIT - start another thread if you want so 3MLs doesn't get threadjacked.

skarpyona

Heavyweight
Do me a favour? Keep track of your BP and the other side effects you're experiencing as the tren clears over the next little bit and post your results. I'm curious how long in your case it takes for your side effects like BP to clear given that you took E versus A. I'd appreciate the information as you come off. Thanks.

EDIT - start another thread if you want so 3MLs doesn't get threadjacked.
Done deal brother. I take my BP EOD and I keep a log. I'll be happy to post it

ChaseyPooh

Super Heavyweight
I've ran 500 mg test enth and 125 mg of tren enth and the tren made a pretty big difference in helping stay lean. This was a cruise after a long blast of high dose test, tren and dbol, so I wanted a little something extra to help maintain the muscle I put on. I kept probably 90% maybe 95% of the muscle and strength gains I got, but I didn't put on any extra fat which I usually do after a blast.