What's new

Low Dose with TRT Results - Keep it safe boys & girls!

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
The recent post made by @BC about the passing of their friend and reminding people that copious amounts of AAS can & will take a toll on our bodies, inspired me to share my progress. I am a big advocate of low dose, safe cycle protocols. I have never even blasted test myself past my doctor prescribed TRT dose, most my results are from HARD training, dedication and continuously watching and tweaking my diet and making this a lifestyle over the past decade or so.

I HAVE added to my trt over the years, way back when Epi low dose, a few sarms at minimal doses, Var no higher than 20mg/day for a couple runs, and most recently trying low dose Primo at 150mg per week (mid way in).. basically just added additions to my TRT as I get older (late 30's) I do find it harder to recover but still doesn't push me to take insane amounts of drugs to compensate. Health is VERY important to me and while I know I am much smaller than a lot of you monsters here and could benefit huge from a real cycle, I am more happy with the way I look now, can perform at my age compared to others in the gym much larger than me, and overall just feel fucking better than the little bitch body I had for most my life lol.

Feel free to poke fun at me or give critiques, I have seen too many people blasting big cycles with minimal results or jumping on gear when they look nowhere near where they should be first naturally! Just hope the message @BC posted gets ingrained in your heads and I wanted to contribute to it!
*and again, sorry @BC and @PacMan for your loss.

Picture below first half is when I was in my 20's, maybe 25/26 and 130lbs.. picture after is me just mid day last week (late 30's) NO GYM PUMP. 175lbs
I never take photos at the gym for progress photos with a gym pump, I feel that is cheating myself, I want to have a body that looks good all day, not for 10 minutes!
*weight 175lbs, height 5'8 (yes I eat to grow, currently eating 3505cals/day with a macro split 85f, 385c, 300p and I still have trouble getting past this weight.)
*NOTE - some of you may know, I do not sleep more than 3 hours a night, but a cpap is on order, hoping it can help and in return help grow with proper rest!
Currently in a bulk (or trying) so abs are softer than normal but larger so more or less a weird recomp, but upping cals again next week.. not a fan of how my obliques grow too easily either. :mad: gives a wider waist look.

Primo low dose has felt great, not much in terms of size/weight but muscles do feel fuller almost pumped and even with no rest I feel I am recovering better (*gotta love SYN). I plan to do a future longer term Primo/trt run when I don't have to come off for my yearly doc visit, about 6 weeks in only so not long yet.

Sorry for the shit photo, camera sucks.. hid my ugly mug and added in a CJM tattoo for fun so people know where this originates :p
Don't know how long I want to leave this up as I was hesitant to share still feeling quite small, so poke away!

EDITED: Alright.. photo up long enough, dont need business co-workers finding me and talking shit.
Thanks for all the comments monsters.
folder-deleted-thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Big belly

Super Heavyweight
You look great brother you definitely look bigger than 175lb you look more like 220lb good job my man

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
You look great brother you definitely look bigger than 175lb you look more like 220lb good job my man
I wish! lol. Always wanted to hit 200lb but a ways away still. but thank you!

And thanks boys, never really share/post photos anywhere or do social so I appreciate the comments!

BC

Administrator
If only you could ingrain that level of consistency, work ethic, and patience into this newer generation that spends 24/7 blabbering off on social media about badass they are while taking 27 different selfies in just the *perfect* lighting every single workout.

You look absolutely great, @thinkfree. Be immensely proud of what you've accomplished as your current structure looks better than about 95% of the guys who are using 10x the amount of AAS that you are.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
No one is going to poke fun bro. You look great! Like BC said... better than a lot of guys that are on all sorts of gear. Hold your head high
Much appreciated... I do get stuck (mentally) on the weight of only 175lbs and struggle to gain even with lots of food and constant tracking. But, I think I know with zero sleep for the past while, at this point my body is probably fighting to maintain if anything.

But also its CJM, I can take some pokes from the big dogs lol.. and not in that way 😜

Daway

In before the lock
Much appreciated... I do get stuck (mentally) on the weight of only 175lbs and struggle to gain even with lots of food and constant tracking. But, I think I know with zero sleep for the past while, at this point my body is probably fighting to maintain if anything.
I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'll risk it.

With all due respect man, fuck the scale. There are two things that never lie: The mirror and your training logs. Your physique is absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of and that fact that you work your ass off and that attitude of always looking for improvements is absolutely commendable. This is a thread that should be pointed to when someone new to AAS wants to run a gram of test with 500 of tren and a dbol kickstarter as their first cycle.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
I'll probably get flamed for this, but I'll risk it.

With all due respect man, fuck the scale. There are two things that never lie: The mirror and your training logs. Your physique is absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of and that fact that you work your ass off and that attitude of always looking for improvements is absolutely commendable. This is a thread that should be pointed to when someone new to AAS wants to run a gram of test with 500 of tren and a dbol kickstarter as their first cycle.
I hear ya, and no way you can get flamed for honesty.. what I expect from CJM members (y) critiques and advice is MORE than welcome!
I tend to tell people the same thing when it comes to losing weight as muscle can be added at the same time, but in a struggle to grow more, that fucking scale is my enemy lol. I set goals and want to see them hit so it does fuck with me especially eating 8 meals or more a day and more calories than most bigger than me. I watch the scale so I don't spillover into a pile of goo and get too soft/too fast weight gain.. but I will increase again and see what happens! and as said, especially since your thread about sleep issues and your progress, I am hoping my sleep issues is the final key to continue to progress!... My cpap just shipped today so should have it going by next week!

Zbignew

Super Heavyweight
That is outstanding work there, sir.

We say "diet and training over gear" but I think for a lot of dudes it goes in one ear and out the other. Good to see what that level application looks like for real.