PHATKID77

Registered
TWO YEAR investigation.
Importing cross border
Manufacturing..(lab?)
Cocaine
Crystal meth

$2000 fine and a used hummer...
what a waste of resources. I’m thinking future arrests...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin #2

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- I smell a BIG FAT RAT!!!! No other explanation. I too was charged with trafficking cross border . . . 52 grams of Methamphetamine. I didn't snitch and kept quiet which earned me 10 years in a federal penitentiary, 2.5 years of that in provincial and county jail hell!! There wasn't any way outta that one unless you talk.

Oh, and I should mention that it wasn't for lack of legal experience. I had a total of 4 experienced lawyers working my case. Some of the best lawyers at that. All had the same advice to give if I wanted no prison time . . . "They want you to talk."

Just more proof that anyone involved in the juice game will only find themselves in trouble when they venture outside AAS and into narco's, I mean especially meth, what a loser, when you get caught with meth they try to throw the book at you Its unfortunate that the few speak for the many, and whenever steroid busts are in the news theyre ALWAYS accompanied by narcotics, making the rest of the labs and distributors, or just the local gym dealer all look bad. It sucks, but people get greedy.

Last edited: