What's new

Marsvidal fastest UFC knockout: defeats Ben “DadBod” Askren with flying knee in 5 seconds

@Jdave I think we’ll have to agree to disagree I’m a huge Askren fanboy hahaha and probably a bit bias. Anyway, Pettis was quoted saying Askren made him look silly in training (granted it’s training), I think that high caliber of wrestling is very hard to stop. Khabib’s game is very similar.

@Mnemonic Nunes is the GOAT. She’d probably kick the shit out of 90% of men out there

Thread starter #26

Jdave

Registered
I'd personally like to see Nunes vs Shevchenko 3.
Considering the last one was 47/48 48/47 48/47 decision.
Shevchenko is fucking scary, she deserves double champ.
Backed. Her last fight was such a mismatch. You could almost see the guilt in her face after she starched Jessica Eye

@Jdave I think we’ll have to agree to disagree I’m a huge Askren fanboy hahaha and probably a bit bias. Anyway, Pettis was quoted saying Askren made him look silly in training (granted it’s training), I think that high caliber of wrestling is very hard to stop. Khabib’s game is very similar.

@Mnemonic Nunes is the GOAT. She’d probably kick the shit out of 90% of men out there
Khabib is athletic and has viscious gnp and top control

Askren is not on the same level.

Mnemonic

Registered

Excited to see Khabib fight Poirier.
I expect a clean submission by Khabib before the end of round 3, though I expect some blood on Khabib's face from Poirier's standup.

Thread starter #29

Jdave

Registered

Let’s not forget there was one significant strike in the Khabib vs Mcgreggor fight hard enough to knock one man off his feet.... and it wasn’t mcgreggor who dolled it out

Again, people say “luck”, fluke, chance etc

Let’s not forget there was one significant strike in the Khabib vs Mcgreggor fight hard enough to knock one man off his feet.... and it wasn’t mcgreggor who dolled it out

Again, people say “luck”, fluke, chance etc
I think tony take khabib

Cant wait for the betting lines

I say that but im too much of a pussy to put down real scratch

Won 75 bucks on masvidal

Should have thrown a grand and got back 750

:(