What's new

Max Latest

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Thanks my man. Lots of bangin and clangin’ . I do a lot of photo shoot stuff so when you see the different transformations. You will definitely see how far and fast a body can be manipulated. I use to do 6 week cycles, then went to 8 week on, 8 weeks off, repeat 3x . I started really young with weights and would follow programs to a T. No variations or changing what they wrote and it helped me map out what works. I literally did 37 different programs from 15 to 21 years old amd journaled every detail. There are 3 things I am all about: Family/Friends, Bodybuilding Lifestyle(food PED’s, supps, research), and Women. Appreciate the comment.
Max💪💪

Bstatic

Super Heavyweight
Cool, I look for to seeing more. Transformation topics/photos are always fun.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I definitely will. The forum wouldn’t allow that many photos to show and it is my first day so, I definitely love the format here and seems like a good group. I look forward to learning and having some good convos.🤙

Max

Bstatic

Super Heavyweight
I definitely will. The forum wouldn’t allow that many photos to show and it is my first day so, I definitely love the format here and seems like a good group. I look forward to learning and having some good convos.🤙

Max
You could upload to imgur and post the link, do multiple posts or use an app like photogrid.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
You could upload to imgur and post the link, do multiple posts or use an app like photogrid.
Appreciate it! I am so used to tapatalk, thst I forget about those places

max

Goldenrod

VET
you look like your in good shape, muscle and no gut - you have good arms. Vascular and large.
70 mg per day of var - how long did you run that dosage, any issues?

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
you look like your in good shape, muscle and no gut - you have good arms. Vascular and large.
70 mg per day of var - how long did you run that dosage, any issues?
I started @50mg and ended at 70mg. I always run Var 8 weeks. I use hella supps because it wreaks havoc on my ldl/hdl ratios but my overall is not high. Within. 4 weeks I have improved to acceptable range. The oils 10 weeks.

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
nice arms😮
Thanks Alex. Always making a new goal after I reach one! Lol. It’s true with everything; you’re like; I want a to make this ?? Amount per annum. Then you get there and you want just a bit more! Lol. Ill post some more as I get familiar. Seems like a a great lot

Max

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Nice work. What are your stats? How long was the cycle u posted? Were you prepping for a show or just a photo shoot?

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I posted in Intro thread a bit more than this)
5ft 9in
212 currently
Quarantined “shit” no gym
Athlete since birth, lifting serious 10 years
Cycling 7 years. Tren Hex Lover
Miss home but visit the island often.
Goal- Get back in gym and start back up, TRT past 6mo(longest ever without a blast)100mg Test E per week. I also have been on prescribed GH for 3 years,Since Covid-19 fucked my plans; I am going to take 2-3weeks to prep my body for a bulk run. I actually do photo shoots and work in the industry as a contractor, running booths, promotionals, travel quite often and as you will see. I have about 8 pics from the last 19 months months and it will kind of show you a bit of my specialty(transforming for client or or opportunity)I had one a few months ago and the wanted a sporty look, athletic but way less muscle. I said, give me 6 weeks and I dropped down from 223 to 183. I had to strip off a lot of muscle and people are lien your goal it to lose muscle!?! I said Yes, it is right now. After those 2 days of work finished, I gained 11 pounds(just all food and water) the next day. My body wanted that weight back! I enjoy having goals and am glad to be here. Check out my intro and it tells a bit about me.

Max

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Appreciate it. B&W pic is most recent.