What's new

Max Latest

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
You definitely look big. Out of curiosity, have you used HGH?
Yes sir. 4iu split dose : 2iu post workout, 2iu before bed. But only one time. Not a lot of experience with it. Although I got some kits to try out (generics); after pandemic clears up. I will be bulking and trying 6ius daily

Max

Lex

Super Heavyweight
wow yea jacked Id give you my lunch money if you asked 😮

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
What size are those arm’s big boy
Tbh- I don’t measure. Over 480mm I imagine. It changes all the time depending on if I’m bulking or cutting. I train for look, not size per say. They are nice size though. I do a lot of tricep work hitting all three parts(a lot of guys/gals forget to hit the inner head.)

Max

Big belly

Super Heavyweight
Tbh- I don’t measure. Over 480mm I imagine. It changes all the time depending on if I’m bulking or cutting. I train for look, not size per say. They are nice size though. I do a lot of tricep work hitting all three parts(a lot of guys/gals forget to hit the inner head.)
Max
I was just curious how much work I have to do to have arms like that perfect size imo very nice work my man

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I trimmed down for a (non bodybuilding shoot), they wanted a sporty look, not too muscular or veins. This was right before Covid -19. My next post was done most recent. C90564DA-E1E1-4103-BC5F-3748FE99E9FB.jpeg

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
You've got nice genetics @maxmuscle1 . Symmetry plus a good structure capable of holding a lot of muscle.
Appreciate that. I just am dying to blast but am not risking sickness. Once I have full gym access and proper gear. I am starting a blast. 6+ mo at 100mg test E without blasting has been great. My body is sooo ready! I am getting a chance to prep at a private garage home gym mid July for 3 weeks, that will get me ready for a True Bulk! Usually Test/Deca w provi and rHGH.

Max🤙💪💪