What's new

Max Latest

maxmuscle1

Middleweight
BD3AA287-7B2C-46BE-83DF-847E49A33D02.jpeg
The brand of assistance and Resistance Band Sets I use are ODOLAND. They are super high quality and come with hand, foot/ankle handles/straps, climber hooks, door jammers. Work really well! 💪

Max

maxmuscle1

Middleweight
The commercial ones go to 175lbs but...they are $$$! I can deal w the 5-90 for a while. Attaching bands can help or doing slower rep style. I will see how much the Ext are. I may order them along with the set. They have been literally back ordered since March. I almost wrecked my car from getting an alert and by the time I pulled over to claim; they were gone! Sucked big time!

Max
Appreciate the feedback(wish I could find the 175’s used!)
Yes and I love them. Only issue is they only go so heavy.

Goldenrod

VET
The commercial ones go to 175lbs but...they are $$$! I can deal w the 5-90 for a while. Attaching bands can help or doing slower rep style. I will see how much the Ext are. I may order them along with the set. They have been literally back ordered since March. I almost wrecked my car from getting an alert and by the time I pulled over to claim; they were gone! Sucked big time!

Max
Appreciate the feedback(wish I could find the 175’s used!)
I am able to use a lot lower weight with 2 second negatives. If I just hammer it up and let is come down, I need more weight. Negatives are good anyway but harder on the ego lol.

maxmuscle1

Middleweight
I am able to use a lot lower weight with 2 second negatives. If I just hammer it up and let is come down, I need more weight. Negatives are good anyway but harder on the ego lol.
So true! Negatives give you that burn that torturous!! Love it 💪

Max

maxmuscle1

Middleweight
Things are going good! I added 40mg Dbol split dose to my TRT program for 4 weeks. Will post up progress post program. Funny that such a tiny amount can put on so much weight along with a sick diet!! 🤙💪

Max

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Things are going good! I added 40mg Dbol split dose to my TRT program for 4 weeks. Will post up progress post program. Funny that such a tiny amount can put on so much weight along with a sick diet!! 🤙💪

Max
Did you start out at 20 or 30, or jump right to 40 because its only 4 weeks?