What's new

Max Latest

Goldenrod

VET
I didn't even see any pics of you, just some curvy woman lol. Just kidding looking good Max.
Unique workout system, if you said I didn't catch it - how long are you running this cycle for?

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I didn't even see any pics of you, just some curvy woman lol. Just kidding looking good Max.
Unique workout system, if you said I didn't catch it - how long are you running this cycle for?
8 weeks is my plan. I will drop back to my Aveed(undecanoate)/Gh HRT program after that. I have been considering trying a YK11/LGD3033 4-6 week cycle....but, we shall see. Always like to get in and out with any tren run. I don’t “Blast” that much and rely on my HRT program w little additions. Experimentation w peptides/ghrh/ghrp/sarms are something I am looking at. The last gh/semorelin forte plus experiment went really well, it most definitely showed me that I do not need to take high mg blasts; but it was pretty expensive. The use of a really good diet after 7+ years under the belt have been key. Avoiding injuries, lifting smart has been a blessing. I have only had two, six week(down time) injuries and it was heartbreaking. One was from Rugby and the other was a Deadlift(low back pull) which taught me to keep my mind/muscle connection present at all times!! 👌. How have you been? Still having the duck eggs? Any new supplement additions? I have spread the word on Black Seed oil! I didn’t notice how much it did until I ran out for 3 days, OMG. Anyone with pain or bad DOMS, joints. They definitely need to try it out. I switched to softgels vs the drink but found a decent brand that was inexpensive: Horbaach
(Amazon) or walmart.ca
5DA963BB-B4E2-46C5-BA9D-2403E234BE9B.jpeg
Max
Appreciate it GR

StoicStoner

Lightweight
ThanksHussell! Trying. Been traveling a lot but always getting those kcals!! 💪View attachment 20327
Started to make egg cups with all kinds of ingredients! I can make like 36 at a time and freeze em or refrigerate them. They are delicious and a nice addition to my Max Burritos/Bowls in ziploc. It it my Fast Food go-to 👍👌

Max
Do you have a recipe for these egg muffins? They look delicious

Goldenrod

VET
8 weeks is my plan. I will drop back to my Aveed(undecanoate)/Gh HRT program after that. I have been considering trying a YK11/LGD3033 4-6 week cycle....but, we shall see. Always like to get in and out with any tren run. I don’t “Blast” that much and rely on my HRT program w little additions. Experimentation w peptides/ghrh/ghrp/sarms are something I am looking at. The last gh/semorelin forte plus experiment went really well, it most definitely showed me that I do not need to take high mg blasts; but it was pretty expensive. The use of a really good diet after 7+ years under the belt have been key. Avoiding injuries, lifting smart has been a blessing. I have only had two, six week(down time) injuries and it was heartbreaking. One was from Rugby and the other was a Deadlift(low back pull) which taught me to keep my mind/muscle connection present at all times!! 👌. How have you been? Still having the duck eggs? Any new supplement additions? I have spread the word on Black Seed oil! I didn’t notice how much it did until I ran out for 3 days, OMG. Anyone with pain or bad DOMS, joints. They definitely need to try it out. I switched to softgels vs the drink but found a decent brand that was inexpensive: Horbaach
(Amazon) or walmart.ca
View attachment 20331
Max
Appreciate it GR
I started taking injectable curcumin. INNO has a product called curcu-ject. It is 100 mg/ml so I take 1 ML EOD. Curcumin is a powerful product but the body doesn't absorb it well orally although so many brands claim to have the most bioavailable. The only study I have read is Natural Factor's on their theracurimin which I have used but is not remotely close to as good for INNO's injectable for general aches and pains and DOMS.
I still rotate Nigella Sativa - take it for a month and then stop. Started licorice root extract too in a relatively small dose for its lung and liver benefits. I have asthma and would like to stop the inhaler but I am watching my BP as strong concentrated licorice root can spike your BP.
good to have you back.

Goldenrod

VET
(Amazon) or walmart.ca
View attachment 20331
Max
Appreciate it GR
Sorry, yes still eating duck eggs twice a week at least. I love them. As for supplements I am also taking copper peptide, I mix 12.5 mg in with the curcu-ject and take it EOD. Using INNO's and it can have a bite when you first start. After a couple shots, it doesn't hurt at all (hmm - that sounded wrong lol).

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I started taking injectable curcumin. INNO has a product called curcu-ject. It is 100 mg/ml so I take 1 ML EOD. Curcumin is a powerful product but the body doesn't absorb it well orally although so many brands claim to have the most bioavailable. The only study I have read is Natural Factor's on their theracurimin which I have used but is not remotely close to as good for INNO's injectable for general aches and pains and DOMS.
I still rotate Nigella Sativa - take it for a month and then stop. Started licorice root extract too in a relatively small dose for its lung and liver benefits. I have asthma and would like to stop the inhaler but I am watching my BP as strong concentrated licorice root can spike your BP.
good to have you back.
Cool. I appreciate it GR. I got the J&J Covid shot so I have been ill since Monday but, some days it goes away, fever; joint pain , vision issues. Was able to train everyday except the first two
Back in action

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
Do you have a recipe for these egg muffins? They look delicious
I use this as my base recipe for the hashbrown/eggs meat/veg cups : Don’t spray cupcake papers. I freeze them in freezer ziplock bags (2per bag), then out about 10 in larger zipper slide lock bags. You can re-heat by removing paper(it comes right off) and microwave 5-6min @ 60% power or put on baking sheet @325deg for 35min.
I prep all my vegetables and cook my my meats
So everything is tasty first . You can use whatever ingredients you like. I have very lean meats inside of mine . If doing the regular eggs, egg white, or combination of egg cups sans the hash browns , you just mix up your eggs /veg/cheeses meats and pour into cupcake papers and bake @ 350def for 15min.
Tip. I refrigerate what I will eat for 5 days and freeze the rest. They are delicious even months after freezing . I use Simply Hashbrowns®️ as they are never frozen and Easy. I cook the hashbrowns a little longer than the recipe.
Depending on my diet: I eat the hash brown cups
Or just egg/veg/meat/cheese. If vegetarian: Florentine style is good . Like I said , customize to your liking and diet. Hope that helps

Max

Attachments

StoicStoner

Lightweight
Thanks Max! I'll give this a go on the weekend. I think I'll go spinach and onion to start. I'm crazy about eggs and I love anything I can batch cook and freeze for convenience, so these are right up my alley.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
ThanksHussell! Trying. Been traveling a lot but always getting those kcals!! 💪View attachment 20327
Started to make egg cups with all kinds of ingredients! I can make like 36 at a time and freeze em or refrigerate them. They are delicious and a nice addition to my Max Burritos/Bowls in ziploc. It it my Fast Food go-to 👍👌

Max
recipe for those bad boys??

EDIT disregard, I saw the recipe, thanks max!