Max Latest

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
F1652F4D-E10E-4D81-90D7-325D1F208001.jpeg
E80E54BD-02F5-43F7-A80E-28B136E1A2CD.jpeg
1st place - True Novice
1st place - Novice
3rd place Open Overall

it was a blast and I had a lot of fun! Totally addictive! I am gonna recuperate and then bulk. Decided I want to do Classic Bodybuilding instead. The physique posing...I did not like plus I had to hide my legs, so...time to go to Work! After I eat some killer meals! Thanks for following. Drawing up my plans as we speak! Appreciate CJM💪💪🙌🙌🙏

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
View attachment 21920
View attachment 21921
1st place - True Novice
1st place - Novice
3rd place Open Overall

it was a blast and I had a lot of fun! Totally addictive! I am gonna recuperate and then bulk. Decided I want to do Classic Bodybuilding instead. The physique posing...I did not like plus I had to hide my legs, so...time to go to Work! After I eat some killer meals! Thanks for following. Drawing up my plans as we speak! Appreciate CJM💪💪🙌🙌🙏
Awesome man congrats

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
So after speaking with the judges(as much as I could). I have decided to switch and train for Classic instead of physique. I was not able to show legs and I am used to the classic posing & physique posing is a lot different. It was a great experience for sure, but definitely want to be able to do a lat spread and Front Double Bi. Had some cheat meals but not too much. Back in the gym the next day. Lol. Addictive. C6E933AF-55F3-4539-AAE2-88932095C2EA.jpegI had a Waygu Bacon Jalapeño Cheesburger, Fries, Hot Chicken and some German Chocolate Cake & Cheescake. Definitely not used to sugar and made me very sleepy. I am not going to gain a ton of weight. Decided to stay in shape so if I decide to compete again maybe early in the year. Got the bug, but it is not cheap and I can see why people choose their competitions very carefully...going to train hard, changing my focus on Classic Style, and pick some decent amateur shows just to get more stage experience and definitely more posing training(I do it for others but it is very difficult when it is yourself)lol. Have a good day

Max

Loree123

Rookie
I posted in Intro thread a bit more than this)
5ft 9in
212 currently
Quarantined “shit” no gym
Athlete since birth, lifting serious 10 years
Cycling 7 years. Tren Hex Lover
Miss home but visit the island often.
Goal- Get back in gym and start back up, TRT past 6mo(longest ever without a blast)100mg Test E per week. I also have been on prescribed GH for 3 years,Since Covid-19 fucked my plans; I am going to take 2-3weeks to prep my body for a bulk run. I actually do photo shoots and work in the industry as a contractor, running booths, promotionals, travel quite often and as you will see. I have about 8 pics from the last 19 months months and it will kind of show you a bit of my specialty(transforming for client or or opportunity)I had one a few months ago and the wanted a sporty look, athletic but way less muscle. I said, give me 6 weeks and I dropped down from 223 to 183. I had to strip off a lot of muscle and people are lien your goal it to lose muscle!?! I said Yes, it is right now. After those 2 days of work finished, I gained 11 pounds(just all food and water) the next day. My body wanted that weight back! I enjoy having goals and am glad to be here. Check out my intro and it tells a bit about me.

Max
Any advice on how to get an hgh prescription in canada? Anti aging clinics if I drive 4 hours I guess lmao. Was looking into it and I have little trust in even the common sources without a legit product.

Super Moderator
So after speaking with the judges(as much as I could). I have decided to switch and train for Classic instead of physique. I was not able to show legs and I am used to the classic posing & physique posing is a lot different. It was a great experience for sure, but definitely want to be able to do a lat spread and Front Double Bi. Had some cheat meals but not too much. Back in the gym the next day. Lol. Addictive. View attachment 21928I had a Waygu Bacon Jalapeño Cheesburger, Fries, Hot Chicken and some German Chocolate Cake & Cheescake. Definitely not used to sugar and made me very sleepy. I am not going to gain a ton of weight. Decided to stay in shape so if I decide to compete again maybe early in the year. Got the bug, but it is not cheap and I can see why people choose their competitions very carefully...going to train hard, changing my focus on Classic Style, and pick some decent amateur shows just to get more stage experience and definitely more posing training(I do it for others but it is very difficult when it is yourself)lol. Have a good day

Max
I find it crazy watching your progress from your May 23 pictures to today's pic. It's definitely motivational and I think shows your dedication and commitment to this lifestyle/sport. Good job

Last edited:

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
I find it crazy watching your progress from your May 23 pictures to today's pic. It's definitely motivational and I think shows your dedication and commitment to this lifestyle/sport. Good job
Thanks my man, I definitely put in the hard work every darn day. I think it has to be a lifestyle for sure, it seems I am constantly creating new goals and trying to learn more & more. Appreciate you noticing.

🙏🙏
Max

maxmuscle1

Super Heavyweight
89C34CCB-E12E-45F0-B195-33D5AFACE908.jpeg
Took a pic out of bed not even flexed. I am switching to Classic BB, just so I can do the normal standard poses. I didn’t like the physique poses(basically standing funny), but good practice. I cannot wait to add more mass to my back. My rear lat spread is going to be great and I wished I could’ve done it, lol . My legs and back definitely are most improved. So besides a strong V-taper ; I will be working on the X-Frame. Had some delicious food 878F7E32-EC4B-4AA8-BA93-24B10E8E864C.jpeg🥘43C6E43F-DBAB-49FC-856A-47E80856B4AD.jpeg rare that I eat out as of late. I was in Heaven.

Max
Hump Day!

Top Bottom