What's new

Mayweather vs Mcgregor

punisher95

Heavyweight
Is anyone else excited for this fight!
who are you going for I personally want Mcgregor to win but I dont see it happening because its a boxing match but miracles can happen

xpac2

VET
Its going to be terrible. Mayweather will knock him out rd 1. No, miracles in this case can not happen. Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers of all time, mcgregor has never fought even an amateur boxing match. Ppl need to understand how good an elite level boxer like mayweather is even though he is a lttle bit older. To put in perspective it's like lebron James vs a failed College Level BBall player 1vs1. There is no chance.

patrick.m

Super Heavyweight
Spinning backlist for the dq !!
Nah, I think it will be boring. Conor will probably gas and won't be able to use his left hand against him but none of that will matter. He's going to get paid !!

Mnemonic

Super Heavyweight
Wait I thought they agreed on no fighting rules? Except obviously a non lethal fight.

There's no way either fighter could adhere to the opponent's fighting style, they gotta just go in there and uhh fight.

punisher95

Heavyweight
Spinning backlist for the dq !!
Nah, I think it will be boring. Conor will probably gas and won't be able to use his left hand against him but none of that will matter. He's going to get paid !!
Yea That can Happen because in mma we focus more on all explosiveness we tend to gas out a lot faster when we go up against a person with a judo or boxing background

rated_rko

Super Heavyweight
Anywhere online that I can watch this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EE2

Rookie
Chael Sonnen pod cast hints that after loss Mcgregor vs Diaz 3 is highly likely for December 2017

millenium girl

CJM’s GROUPIE
I would have smashed the arrogant Jack Russell's face during the interview already ... Glad he lost.

Mnemonic

Super Heavyweight
Chael Sonnen pod cast hints that after loss Mcgregor vs Diaz 3 is highly likely for December 2017
Thought I heard some nonsense about Diaz wanting to step into the boxing ring with him?