What's new

McGregor vs Poirier

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
What do you think? A return of McGregor to his old killer self, or is his career and technique gone off the rails?

AnimalPak

Super Heavyweight
Not a big MMA guy, but watch the odd fight here and there. For what it’s worth, I think McGregor’s been on a major downward slide for a while now. Once he made the millions, he lost the motivational drive.
Can’t blame the guy, but I think his glory days are far gone. Here’s hoping he’ll prove me wrong though.

panteralabs

Heavyweight
I know you need a certain amount of cockiness to be a fighter, but when McGregor bought the pub that he punched the old man in for not trying his whiskey, and then banned him from it, that made me hope he losses every fight he's in. Dick move.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
Connor is done in my opinion, I feel he has lost that instinct as said with all that money I just don't see him being motivated. I hope Connor wins because a winning Connor is a entertaining Connor his bravado doesn't really appeal if he is getting smashed.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
My foot was a balloon 🎈lol poor guy man what a shit way to go out and what's with the awful breaks lately.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1625983905723.jpg
    FB_IMG_1625983905723.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 10

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
god it felt good watching him get what he got. It was worse than a loss

BigBen

Super Heavyweight
Wow. Definitely give the edge to Poirier had that ankle break not have occurred. McGregor was not only losing, but expending energy at a pace he would quickly burn out from. Kinda funny the way McGregor yelled at Herb Dean to announce it as a Doctors stoppage. Is that to suggest Conor would have wished to continue had the Doc not ruled a stoppage? Anyone testing athletes urine for stimulants and other drugs? Conor seemed out of his mind.

Jdave

Official CJM Suck Baby
Wow. Definitely give the edge to Poirier had that ankle break not have occurred. McGregor was not only losing, but expending energy at a pace he would quickly burn out from. Kinda funny the way McGregor yelled at Herb Dean to announce it as a Doctors stoppage. Is that to suggest Conor would have wished to continue had the Doc not ruled a stoppage? Anyone testing athletes urine for stimulants and other drugs? Conor seemed out of his mind.
The drug he's on is called "money" and he got too much of it too quick

Rucker

Super Heavyweight
Well, that was a downer. Steps back and breaks his ankle...

- PacMan
The step just finished what had already happened - Poirier mentioned something about feeling a crack earlier in the fight after one of MacGregor's kicks landed.

Poirier was on his way to beating the shit out of him anyway. MacGregor got off easy in my opinion.

Hussell

Super Heavyweight
The step just finished what had already happened - Poirier mentioned something about feeling a crack earlier in the fight after one of MacGregor's kicks landed.

Poirier was on his way to beating the shit out of him anyway. MacGregor got off easy in my opinion.

Yeah if you rewatch it Poirier actually pointed to it during the exchange crazy stuff Mystic Macs prediction came through but just opposite of what he predicted lol.

patrick.m

Super Heavyweight
I think he should have went to train in the states years ago. He had some great stand up and amazing trash talk but there are holes in his game.. ground. Submissions.. ect.

Top Bottom