What's new

Meals

Thread starter #41
Breakfast was vegan yogurt with tand berries, a tsp almond butter, a Nespresso.

Lunch was a mini broccoli with hempfu.

Supper was 2 slices toasted low carb bread with a slice vegan cheese and an apple.

asashouryu

Registered
Breakfast today (at 11amp) was 3 scoops of Diesel Whey Chocolate/Peanut Butter Protein powder, 2 tbsp. of PB2 chocolate/peanut butter and half a cup of frozen mixed berries. Blended up in a nice cold and frothy smoothy with 2 cups water.

It's now getting onto lunch time and I'm gonna eat me some chicken livers and rice with mixed veg.

Cheat meal today (lunch, post wo) was chicken alfredo pasta, garlic cheese bread and brownie\icecream dessert.. god damn!!

Going for surgery this week so next two months are small, blended meals only. Needless to say.. there will be another cheat meal tomorrow lol

But for dinner now, haddock and white rice.

Cheat meal today (lunch, post wo) was chicken alfredo pasta, garlic cheese bread and brownie\icecream dessert.. god damn!!

Going for surgery this week so next two months are small, blended meals only. Needless to say.. there will be another cheat meal tomorrow lol

But for dinner now, haddock and white rice.
Hey I’m going for surgery as well, what are you getting fixed?

I get to eat tomorrow then it’s a colon cleanse, lol, no food for likely 4 days.

Hey I’m going for surgery as well, what are you getting fixed?

I get to eat tomorrow then it’s a colon cleanse, lol, no food for likely 4 days.
Hey Sorbs.. enjoy the grub while you can haha.. and best of luck with the upcoming surgery.

Hiatal Hernia for me.. Monday 12am is my cut off so.. tonight's cheat is going to be honey garlic drumsticks and garlic mashed potatoes with icecream for dessert again.

It's 9:45 am on Sunday and so far I've had Coffee (mandatory) 3 eggs plus egg whites plus oats.
Oats were plain and I'm really wishing I had some blueberries.
For lunch I'm going with veggies/ rice/ chicken breast. Trying to cut down as I wasn't very bright over the holidays and it's showing.

Hey Sorbs.. enjoy the grub while you can haha.. and best of luck with the upcoming surgery.

Hiatal Hernia for me.. Monday 12am is my cut off so.. tonight's cheat is going to be honey garlic drumsticks and garlic mashed potatoes with icecream for dessert again.
Good luck with your surgery as well. Hopefully you get a speedy recovery. Just do what I’m doing and turn the food reduction into a cut and look wicked all summer. :)