What's new

Medical tourism

Thread starter #1

Registered
HI,

So I have only posted on here a couple of times however I'm on this site weekly just reading up on topics that I'm interested in. I have recently had shoulder surgery (November 23) to fix a couple old injurys from hockey/ weightlifting and as a result I'm off work for 6 months.

I have booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 2 weeks for the end of February. Puerto Vallarta also seems to be popular for medical tourism. There are a couple company's (I will not name) in Puerto Vallarta that deal with trt and hgh along with stem cells therapy .

Im interested in the hgh in hope's of speeding up my recovery time and possibly the 20 to 30 amps of test E. They claim that you can meet up with their Dr. Have blood work taken and be given a 90 DAY prescription to take back to canada. I have been doing some searching on health canada websites and it does appear you can return home with a 90 prescription as long as it is not opened and in original packaging and its for personal use.

I thought I would see if anyone has any input on the topic or possibly knows someone that has tried medical tourism specifically mexico?

Puerto Vallarta is nice.

Interesting to see the cost for your scripts+consultation vs just getting some UGL and generic blue tops here in canada

Admin #3

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
HI,

So I have only posted on here a couple of times however I'm on this site weekly just reading up on topics that I'm interested in. I have recently had shoulder surgery (November 23) to fix a couple old injurys from hockey/ weightlifting and as a result I'm off work for 6 months.

I have booked a trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 2 weeks for the end of February. Puerto Vallarta also seems to be popular for medical tourism. There are a couple company's (I will not name) in Puerto Vallarta that deal with trt and hgh along with stem cells therapy .

Im interested in the hgh in hope's of speeding up my recovery time and possibly the 20 to 30 amps of test E. They claim that you can meet up with their Dr. Have blood work taken and be given a 90 DAY prescription to take back to canada. I have been doing some searching on health canada websites and it does appear you can return home with a 90 prescription as long as it is not opened and in original packaging and its for personal use.

I thought I would see if anyone has any input on the topic or possibly knows someone that has tried medical tourism specifically mexico?
-- I visit PV often and it's my favorite Mexican destination. I'd caution you to beware and do your due diligence. Oddly enough I don't peruse what's on offer in the pharmacies anymore cause I've had bad results in decades past. I just enjoy the holiday nowadays and I'm lucky if I even visit the resort's gym during my week stay. Two things I avoid when there are steroids and cigars. In the case of cigars I bring my own authenticated Cubans ;) So many poor imitations on sale.

HI,

I wonder if the 6 month rule would apply to a controlled substance such a testosterone. In order to avoid any difficulties at the airport, I think you would do well to contact border and immigration services (anonymously if need be) to inquire about this.