What's new

Melanotan II

Zcrew

I've never gone over 50mcg and I get really dark on it. I start out at 20mcg then increase from there. I usually mix mine with 2ml bac water for easier dosing.

ubcpower

Vet
I've never gone over 50mcg and I get really dark on it. I start out at 20mcg then increase from there. I usually mix mine with 2ml bac water for easier dosing.
So how many units or marks is that on the slin needle like 1-2 lol?

martiy

Rookie
I loaded for a week same as ubc recommended and then backed off to once a week. After the loading week I tanned two sessions, two days apart at 5 min each run.

1. Within a week I was darker than I ever have been in my life and I tan easily.
2. All previous moles got significantly darker (hoping that they go back to previous color after).
3. Each shot gives me nausea and I can't sleep due to restlessness. I didn't check, but it made me wonder if it slightly spikes BP like a CNS would.
4. When I take it before bed, I wake up with incredible boners a few hours later. The only problem is the boners don't go away unless I get up and eat or something. As soon as I lay down again....schwing. Oh and for pounding one out in the wife does not relieve anything. A three hour boner can make a guy start to panic as any longer can permanently damage your pride and joy.
5. I usually feel like shit for a full 24hrs after each shot (yes the loading week licked balls).
6. Worked as an appetite suppresent for me

bunny

Rookie
....ok, has anyones genitals turned a darker colour.. reading that side effect turns me away from wanting to use this..

if my dick turned purple i don't think i could ever forgive myself

drago

Administrator
I used it once, never again.

Diba86

Rookie
Used it, tanned nicely and had purple/blue lips for a couple weeks haha never again

DanBoone

I myself have been using Melonatan II for 2 years plus.
Being a redhead i was Never was able to tan in my life, only burn and freckle and worse had times where i got burns where my skin blisters!lol
Anyhow i was introduced to this and i will live by this peptide until/ if any hazardous long term effects come up.
I front loaded with 1 iu ED till 4 weeks or so, and now just use .5 EOD and i have pigment! lol Great tan really and can soak up the sun without burning.
The nausea always hits me hard within the first 5 minutes of pinning but last only minutes, and yes your moles will get very dark, and heavy use with tanning i noticed white blotches here and there on my skin but nothing to dramatic, also said to increase libedo, and suppress appetite, but over all for someone fair pigment like myself im totally about it!
just my 2 cents.
I know this isn't a forum for review, more a product explanation but after reading a couple results wanted to post mine and not create a new thread.
~Boone

dbro

Rookie
I used this stuff a while back, great stuff but I dont like that it turns your moles darker as well so i stopped using it.. i never really had problems tanning before this just made it easier and gave the ability to get even darker. I went to mexico for two weeks while on maintenance dose and when I came back i was dark as F&*%K lol as soon as i pinned within 2 minuites my whole body would go flush red and i got nauseous.. all pretty tolerable though it went away within an hour.. i found it helped in the eveneing especially when your dieting because the nausea curbed your appetite

martiy

Rookie
six months after using it, I went to Florida for two weeks and still tanned darker than ever before. I honestly believe that it has permanently altered my skin tone to be a bit darker and as I mentioned tanning is incredibly easy.

dbro

Rookie
six months after using it, I went to Florida for two weeks and still tanned darker than ever before. I honestly believe that it has permanently altered my skin tone to be a bit darker and as I mentioned tanning is incredibly easy.
^ this

ive noticed this as well.. i fly south every winter and it takes less sun and even if i burn a bit within a day it turns to a tan

x10city

Melanotan 2 is a wonder drug - a potential game changer for skin cancer susceptible people.

mike2324

Rookie
^ this

ive noticed this as well.. i fly south every winter and it takes less sun and even if i burn a bit within a day it turns to a tan
yea i agree, i used last summer and had a very dark tan. I kept a bit of this tan over winter and even got asked why my skin was so dark

sierra1

Any of you guys set moles/freckles? I did thats why I stopped.

builderman

I have been on it for the last few summers and love it.
I find that as time goes on I require less of it to achieve the desired tan and as a result I get less freckles

sierra1

One of the best effects from it was my beard came in really dark. Usually its blonde and can hardly be seen.

PoPo

Rookie
I've posted on here before that I have phenomenal results from MT-2. Have been on it steady for over a year now, get it from our site sponsor. Extremely good product. I have most of the documented side effects; lots of dark spots and moles/freckles appeared all over my body (thankfully only a few on my face), very nauseous 30 mins after injection, quick dark tans, and changing of my hair color from orange to brown. Took .5mg every day for a year and now doing .25mg EOD. I think it's great but I am slightly concerned about my skin and will be getting a routine check for skin cancer this year. Too many moles appeared that I didn't have before plus I've had a ton of UV exposure in the past year.

x10city

I've posted on here before that I have phenomenal results from MT-2. Have been on it steady for over a year now, get it from our site sponsor. Extremely good product. I have most of the documented side effects; lots of dark spots and moles/freckles appeared all over my body (thankfully only a few on my face), very nauseous 30 mins after injection, quick dark tans, and changing of my hair color from orange to brown. Took .5mg every day for a year and now doing .25mg EOD. I think it's great but I am slightly concerned about my skin and will be getting a routine check for skin cancer this year. Too many moles appeared that I didn't have before plus I've had a ton of UV exposure in the past year.
.5 ED for an entire year will do that to you, pal