What's new

Melanotan II

butcherd

Rookie
This may have been discussed already. If so I'm sorry. Just curious if you can reconstitute it with b12. I can't find any bac water locally.
I had same issue, only way I could get it in town was to buy a case. Ordered through CMS along with some other items, flawless process.

BigRed

Rookie
No locals carry it. Not for injection just irrigation. I can order it just was hoping to find locally. Was curious if b12 would work.

PoPo

Rookie
When I walk up to the pharmacy counter at any Shopper's Drug Mart or London Drugs I can actually see the 30ml bac water sitting right behind the counter area. Very common.

dante12

Melanotan is incredible! I've gone from a transparent/red skin tone that burns easily within 30 minutes in the sun. To getting compliments every day on my tan. People asking if I've just got back from Mexico. People I work with asking why I'm so tan. Only spend 3-5 minutes in the tanning bed around three times a week. I still apply sunscreen SPF 15 w/bronzer every 1hr to 1hr 1/2 when I'm in the sun. I find the applying of sunscreen is very important, Melanotan doesn't make you invisible, be smart and apply sunscreen you'll still get a beatiful tan. Hair, eyebrows and eyelashes have also gone darker.

As for the "sides", my moles have gotten darker, but they don't bother me in the least nor do they appear unattractive. My stomach gets upset for about 30 min after injection. Random boners also but those are awesome LOL

PoPo

Rookie
Pretty much have the exact same results & side effects as dante12. That truly is identical to how it affects me. Great stuff

lpet

Rookie
I haven't read all nine pages of this thread but does anybody else get semi-permanent pigmentation at the injection site? If so how long til it's gone and anything I can do?

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

dc7

Rookie
I haven't read all nine pages of this thread but does anybody else get semi-permanent pigmentation at the injection site? If so how long til it's gone and anything I can do?

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk
I didn't. I rotate my injection sites though. That's the number one thing you can do first of all. Second thing is to use a sensible dose and sensible UV exposure. How long it will take to go away I have no idea, but you should definitely stop tanning and stop using MT2 if you want it to go away faster. You could topically apply lemon juice to possibly expedite the process as well.