What's new

Melanotan2

Thread starter #1

SlinPin83

Registered
Has anyone used CMS melanotan 2? I've used their hcg and way back in the day I ran their clen. Not worried about the quality of the products from these guys, more or less wondering if anyone has used it. Sounds like a decent way to get a low effort tan and some pretty good boners lol. Anything. I'm missing here or should be worried about?

asdf22

Registered
You adjust to the side effects if you start at a low dose and keep it consistent. You have to go pretty high on the dosage for the crazy boners unless you take PT-141 instead. You will get more when you sleep/wake up though.

I noticed slight facial flushing when I started and the first few times I had nausea that lasted 4 hours and decreased in length over time.

The body is pretty amazing at adjusting to negative side effects, it's silly that people think you need sides for it to be working. Even niacin which gives you a huge histamine reaction at like 250mg at first dose can give you no reaction at 10,000mg if you work your way up to the dosages.

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- It's pretty potent stuff. I still have some CMS Melanotan 2 here to use up before my next vacation. I tend to inject before going to bed so I sleep through any potential nausea.

Thread starter #5

SlinPin83

Registered
I was planning on injecting earlier in the day, But it sounds like the nausea is no joke with this stuff. Thanks for the info, seems like bedtime is the way to go. Any advice on starting dosage and ramp up to keep the side effects lower?

Synyster

Registered
I felt the nausea about 3/4 of the time that I took the MT2. Really was never that bad at all. For me it was like I was very anxious on an empty stomach for about 15 minutes. But Im a naturally anxious person so I suppose thise was pretty normal for me. And my dosages went up quite high actually. As high as 1500mcg on loading phase. No issues.

Interestingly enough....I found myself dropping bodyfat while on it. At first I attributed this to walking around outside to get my sun exposure etc...but I realized that I really hadnt been burning many calories. So I just took it as a great extra feature and let it happen. It wasnt until a few months after my MT2 experience that I began to read about all the insulin sensitivity benefits that it provides. I am a huge pop drinker...and although Ive switched 95% to 0 calorie versions, I wasnt always like this....and the MT2 really helped reset me..so to speak after YEARS of fucking myself with the full calorie pops MANY times daily. Back in the days when I was using oxycontin I craved sugar and would easily drink 12 cans a day...noooo problem. Fucking weather was the problem! LOL.
Anywho, MT2 has a special place in my heart....I will forever use it in any cycle I do..including the one Im starting in a few days.

PHATKID77

Registered
I’m getting some melanotan 2 and used YEARS ago. How do you guys dose it??
I think I worked up to 250mcg before bed then read somewhere taking before sun.
So switched to 20min before tanning bed
Trip in 14 days. Wanna get some colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrick.m

Registered
0.5mg of MT2 every day for a week or so( until I have a nice tan) - loading phase and then 1mg every 5 days or so.
That's what I did during the summer.

Guy

Registered
Tried it for 10 days and am noticibly more dark. Only went tanning twice wich usualy dosent get me that dark. Side effects where feeling tired and irated at times and beauty marks are all very dark and noticed new ones that might of already been there but were very pale before melanonan. 14 days later after first injection of a cycle of 10 days i have a dark tan and am not feeling the sides.Will do 500 mcg once or twice a week to maintain with tanning session once every week or every second week. Works as expected

Last edited:
lower doses, more frequent injections >>> much less sides. i get no sides at 250mcg.
I tell ppl to add 3ml of BS water to their MT2. Take 10 units 5-7d/wk, Tan 2-3x/wk.
Gradual tan, fewer/no sides. (Less mole/freckle darkening too)

lower doses, more frequent injections >>> much less sides. i get no sides at 250mcg.
I tell ppl to add 3ml of BS water to their MT2. Take 10 units 5-7d/wk, Tan 2-3x/wk.
Gradual tan, fewer/no sides. (Less mole/freckle darkening too)
I think this is the best advice here

TripleA

Registered
First time using Melanotan 2. Got it from cms. Easy call as they also have the bac water and slin pins needed. Started around .4mg/day 6 days ago. Havent been able to go outside to tan as the weather has been absolute shite until today. Took in a couple of hours of sun went to gym and everyone said I’m much darker lol.

TripleA

Registered
I felt slightly nauseous the first few times. Unfortunately no libido increase. Guess it helps that I’m not doing a super high dose. Noticed more freckles on my face. My chick told me my skin looks funny this morning. I asked her how but she did not elaborate (she doesn’t know l’m on).

Rubicon500

Registered
Its like popping cialias for me , boner city all the time lol
Micro dosing stops the nauseous feeling for me