What's new

Mental Health Sub Forum?

Thread starter #21

Pickle

Registered
The only time I don't need to he on SSRI is when. I'm on cycle. Go figure. I go completely off my antidepressants and anti anxiety meds and feel great. I always tell my wife when I go off my meds so she can keep an eye on my moods and she agrees with me.

But as soon as I'm off or back on low dose cruise I need to go back on. I've talked to my doctor about my findings but have been unable to correlate anything specific. Even though it obviously is hormone related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As some might know I don't any family and the only friends I have live abroad which makes talking to someone pretty difficult. I hate talking to strangers.
A while ago at my home board someone mentioned Woebot. You should check it out if you feel the need to talk to a therapist. It helps me.

Pewbert

Registered
As some might know I don't any family and the only friends I have live abroad which makes talking to someone pretty difficult. I hate talking to strangers.
A while ago at my home board someone mentioned Woebot. You should check it out if you feel the need to talk to a therapist. It helps me.
Thanks millennium girl,

I've had depression and anxiety most of my adult life. Talking to some one who will listen can really help. I think this thread could help people with similar issues to connect.