What's new

Mental Health Sub Forum?

Pickle

Rookie
The only time I don't need to he on SSRI is when. I'm on cycle. Go figure. I go completely off my antidepressants and anti anxiety meds and feel great. I always tell my wife when I go off my meds so she can keep an eye on my moods and she agrees with me.

But as soon as I'm off or back on low dose cruise I need to go back on. I've talked to my doctor about my findings but have been unable to correlate anything specific. Even though it obviously is hormone related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEFA

Rookie
How else are you gonna sleep on the Tren? Half kidding...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also have a script for trazodone for sleeping...I try to avoid it as much as possible tho

As some might know I don't any family and the only friends I have live abroad which makes talking to someone pretty difficult. I hate talking to strangers.
A while ago at my home board someone mentioned Woebot. You should check it out if you feel the need to talk to a therapist. It helps me.

Pewbert

Rookie
As some might know I don't any family and the only friends I have live abroad which makes talking to someone pretty difficult. I hate talking to strangers.
A while ago at my home board someone mentioned Woebot. You should check it out if you feel the need to talk to a therapist. It helps me.
Thanks millennium girl,

I've had depression and anxiety most of my adult life. Talking to some one who will listen can really help. I think this thread could help people with similar issues to connect.

I recently found a person online named Marsha Linehan. She is a top psychologist and has helped many people with anxiety and borderline personality disorder. She actually suffered with BPD for 50 years before she came out and told the public. I found her to be very interesting and also the way she came up with a therapy that actually worked to help people with anxiety ,depression and BPD. I like listening to psychology. Helps understand why people are who they are and acceptance. One thing most phycologist say is society lacks acceptance and forgiveness.

Pewbert

Rookie
Best idea i've seen since joining [a few hours ago].
But if it happens, brace yourself for me posting links to Jordan Peterson videos multiple times per thread :p
Jordan Peterson please do
I find his lectures to be so very informative
The popular media tried to destroy him and his reputation but couldn't do
When you hear him talk you can't deny how thoughtful and insitful he is
Fuck popular media nothing but a bunch of god dam lying cock suckers

-Pewbert

tristan

Rookie
Jordan Peterson please do
I find his lectures to be so very informative
The popular media tried to destroy him and his reputation but couldn't do
When you hear him talk you can't deny how thoughtful and insitful he is
Fuck popular media nothing but a bunch of god dam lying cock suckers

-Pewbert
Yeah man.
I've listened to hundreds of hours of Peterson.
Made a major positive difference to my life.