What's new

Mexican Pharma Gh

3ml

VET
how many iu r u planning on running daily and for how long ?
I been running 4iu daily with trt last little while
Haven't been to the gym much it got closed for a bit and had some other issues to deal with as well.
Thay being said I'm waiting on some tren, anadrol,
Winstrol, equipoise to come from Turkey
When that arrives (hopefully it clears customs)
I will turn it up
Stay with 4 iu maybe work up to 6 or 8 and just keep going until I feel like no gains.

Last edited:

3ml

VET
I used a lot of Serostim but it stalls very quick and can actually have sides most people dont know about. I’ve always felt my best combining two types of GH. If you can get genos and saizen and money is not an issue, do geno/saizen combination.
Very interesting. So as far as the combo, are you using them on the same day? Switching them every few days??? What does this protocol look like?

Warlord

Rookie
I been running 4iu daily with try last little while
Haven't been to the gym much it got closed for a bit and had some other issues to deal with as well.
Thay being said I'm waiting on some tren, anadrol,
Winstrol, equipoise to come from Turkey
When that arrives (hopefully it clears customs)
I will turn it up
Stay with 4 iu maybe work up to 6 or 8 and just keep going until I feel like no gains.
from my experience best to start with lower hgh dose specially when ur runing real pharma huma(it packs a punch) start with 2 iu for the first couple of weeks

3ml

VET
from my experience best to start with lower hgh dose specially when ur runing real pharma huma(it packs a punch) start with 2 iu for the first couple of weeks
[/QUOTE]

I've ran lots of GH
4 iu I dont even notice it except for bad sleep

Warlord

Rookie

I've ran lots of GH
4 iu I dont even notice it except for bad sleep
[/QUOTE]
i sleep really well, i get my 10-12 hours no problem,

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Very interesting. So as far as the combo, are you using them on the same day? Switching them every few days??? What does this protocol look like?
3ius shot 3 times a day (8, 2, 9) on the clock. Saizen I always found very strong so I always made sure it was my final shot of the day. There are many ways to do this ultimately but the best place to start is alternate days back and forth. Go by feel and use the mirror and dial it in as you go.

Reactions: 3ml

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Thanks for the clarification,
I find geno and serostim I dont really hold any water...put me on a generic I look like Palumbo who has been drinking milkshakes all day.. my stomach gets full of fluid ....total turtle belly...its cool at first but it gets old quick

Maybe I should just run 4 units of geno and 4 units of huma!!!!
Done all bases covered!
I love a good GH thread. MCT (saizen/serostim) vs Ecoli GH (tropins). Find out which your body favours developing antibodies for. You can get tested for this if you don’t mind spending the cash. Your antibody count will be low if you run moderate doses ( 6-8iu) combining saizen and geno and you won’t run into any bullshit sides like water retention.

Goldenrod

VET
As far as favorite pharma grade maybe @Bigtuna84 and @Goldenrod can chime in
I don't take the same dosages some of you do because I don't want to take other compounds to prevent other issues. Max 3 IU and usually 1.5-2 IU a day year round. My experience with Geno's, I preferred this brand over the others. No water retention and fat loss. Ironic as my good friend was taking the same GH and felt like he was on a rack and getting carpal tunnel syndrome. I loved them.
I took a lot of Sero (length of time) and wanted to change it up.

I suspect a lot of perception which HGH is best is the amount of handling, time out of the fridge, shipping in 30 degree summer weather, etc. It is possible the Geno's got here quicker and were handled less but that is guess work.

I hit 241 for the first time in my life and while I don't have a 6 pack, I'm not the least bit fat and the only difference is I was taking 2.2 IU of Huma's with TRT. Diet didn't really change and while I was getting stronger and lifting heavier I wasn't fueling myself for growth. I even stopped taking 150 mg of Primo because I keep gaining weight. I know some people would like this but I don't want to be over 225 as I lose flexibility and need different clothes. Its somewhat embarrassing when you bend over and rip the ass out of your suit and have to figure out how to get to your car without your ass hanging out in front of your employees.

While I don't take higher dosages of HGH, I would prefer to have two pharma brands and vary the two EOD.

3ml

VET
I love a good GH thread. MCT (saizen/serostim) vs Ecoli GH (tropins). Find out which your body favours developing antibodies for. You can get tested for this if you don’t mind spending the cash. Your antibody count will be low if you run moderate doses ( 6-8iu) combining saizen and geno and you won’t run into any bullshit sides like water retention.

Wow first I have heard of this but maks perfect logical sense

3ml

VET
I don't take the same dosages some of you do because I don't want to take other compounds to prevent other issues. Max 3 IU and usually 1.5-2 IU a day year round. My experience with Geno's, I preferred this brand over the others. No water retention and fat loss. Ironic as my good friend was taking the same GH and felt like he was on a rack and getting carpal tunnel syndrome. I loved them.
I took a lot of Sero (length of time) and wanted to change it up.

I suspect a lot of perception which HGH is best is the amount of handling, time out of the fridge, shipping in 30 degree summer weather, etc. It is possible the Geno's got here quicker and were handled less but that is guess work.

I hit 241 for the first time in my life and while I don't have a 6 pack, I'm not the least bit fat and the only difference is I was taking 2.2 IU of Huma's with TRT. Diet didn't really change and while I was getting stronger and lifting heavier I wasn't fueling myself for growth. I even stopped taking 150 mg of Primo because I keep gaining weight. I know some people would like this but I don't want to be over 225 as I lose flexibility and need different clothes. Its somewhat embarrassing when you bend over and rip the ass out of your suit and have to figure out how to get to your car without your ass hanging out in front of your employees.

While I don't take higher dosages of HGH, I would prefer to have two pharma brands and vary the two EOD.

I'm assuming you mean you had good fat loss results with geno?

Wow sounds like the humas were like dbol for you!

This is an interesting discussion....

Btw
@Bigtuna84 and @Kanon let me know if you want some detailed pics for your pharma gh thread

Kanon

VET
Btw
@Bigtuna84 and @Kanon let me know if you want some detailed pics for your pharma gh thread
That’d be great!. Especially if the packaging is specific to Mexico. Don’t think I’ve seen Geno from Mexico before. Feel free to add any pictures you like bud.

Reactions: 3ml

Wod

Seasoned VET
Thanks for the clarification,
I find geno and serostim I dont really hold any water...put me on a generic I look like Palumbo who has been drinking milkshakes all day.. my stomach gets full of fluid ....total turtle belly...its cool at first but it gets old quick

Maybe I should just run 4 units of geno and 4 units of huma!!!!
Done all bases covered!
It could all just be in my head, but if I had to try to see if any Pharma GH impacted me slightly differently than others, then it would be Serostim. I held zero water on Seros with 6IU/day.

I made a topic on CJM in 2014-2015 I believe about my experience with Riptropins that were directly coming from TP. I actually did a side by side test, and had blood drawn with both Rips and Seros at the time following the exact same protocol. I don't remember the exact numbers but my bloods with Rips were a solid 40-50% higher than Seros at the same dose. These were the same Rips that guys over at Pro Muscle sent for testing and it had come back all legit.

In conclusion, I held about 10lbs of water on rips, felt like garbage, blood pressure and heart rate were elevated, despite it performing better than Serostim on paper. I never used any generic GH after that experience. I felt like the Rips were deteriorating my health and physique.

@Bigtuna84's statement of the body developing more antibodies to one formulation of GH makes sense as to why one brand may be inferior to another for a certain person. I remember back in the in the day, you'd always hear about people preferring one brand of Pharma Testosterone over another as well, and other compounds. Some would say the Iranian testosterone would blow you up, while the Galenikas would be drier. I also remember the Turkish vs Iranian Anadrol, some would say one is garbage and does nothing, while the other would be kick ass.

Who knows lol. I gave up after I realized that the GH that on paper was supposed to be "better" was not even useableto me compared to the alternative that I had at the time (Seros).

Last edited:

3ml

VET
It could all just be in my head, but if I had to try to see if any Pharma GH impacted me slightly differently than others, then it would be Serostim. I held zero water on Seros with 6IU/day.

I made a topic on CJM in 2014-2015 I believe about my experience with Riptropins that were directly coming from TP. I actually did a side by side test, and had blood drawn with both Rips and Seros at the time following the exact same protocol. I don't remember the exact numbers but my bloods with Rips were a solid 40-50% higher than Seros at the same dose. These were the same Rips that guys over at Pro Muscle sent for testing and it had come back all legit.

In conclusion, I held about 10lbs of water on rips, felt like garbage, blood pressure and heart rate were elevated, despite it performing better than Serostim on paper. I never used any generic GH after that experience. I felt like the Rips were deteriorating my health and physique.

@Bigtuna84's statement of the body developing more antibodies to one formulation of GH makes sense as to why one brand may be inferior to another for a certain person. I remember back in the in the day, you'd always hear about people preferring one brand of Pharma Testosterone over another as well, and other compounds. Some would say the Iranian testosterone would blow you up, while the Galenikas would be drier. I also remember the Turkish vs Iranian Anadrol, some would say one is garbage and does nothing, while the other would be kick ass.

Who knows lol. I gave up after I realized that the GH that on paper was supposed to be "better" was not even useableto me compared to the alternative that I had at the time (Seros).

I absolutely can echo this.

I have had some good results with TPs GH and also Opti.
The problem with tp and opti are the sides...with opti is the sides are horrible. There is no reason I should have debilitating CTS at 4iu
Also I hold water like camel in my abdomen. It actually gets uncomfortable.

So the development of antibodies as @Bigtuna84 make alot of sense.

Also combining different types of GH make alot of sense.

Believe it or not I feel different on different types of pharma test.

When all I could get was pharma I could notice a big difference between sustanon and omnadren.
I much preferred cypionate over enanthate. Some could say this is in my head...maybe...but I dont think so

Wod

Seasoned VET
I absolutely can echo this.

I have had some good results with TPs GH and also Opti.
The problem with tp and opti are the sides...with opti is the sides are horrible. There is no reason I should have debilitating CTS at 4iu
Also I hold water like camel in my abdomen. It actually gets uncomfortable.

So the development of antibodies as @Bigtuna84 make alot of sense.

Also combining different types of GH make alot of sense.

Believe it or not I feel different on different types of pharma test.

When all I could get was pharma I could notice a big difference between sustanon and omnadren.
I much preferred cypionate over enanthate. Some could say this is in my head...maybe...but I dont think so
Generic/China GH is always going to have a market, because of the price. A lot of people want to try GH, but the price for Pharma GH is absurd in Canada, so they settle for the alternative. It's just fueled by supply and demand. So it is what it is.

It probably isn't in your head. I think some people just flat out respond better to the formulation of one supplier over another, despite the same API. I've heard tons of people say the brand name of XYZ acne med, cholesterol med or whatever works better than the generic. Both are Pharma grade, same dose and all, but some people swear that one is more effective than the other.