What's new

MGF - MECHANO GROWTH FACTOR

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
It’s very important the sequence we take these drugs I can’t stress this enough.

GH let’s say a bolus dose of GH 30 mins pre workout followed by starting your intra drink at around the 15 minute mark. I throw in a snack like rice crispy treats too. We introduce insulin and IGF 1 DES. Begin your workout with heavy work first before you get into your metabolic work/pump sets. Intra workout drink completed by half way point

Taking GH pre workout will elevate body’s production of MGF first which is going to be responsible for cell division. We want to allow the MGF to happen first and THEN support the IGF.

Insulin will increase IGF1 BP3 which extends the life of IGF making it more effective. Once that process is there we have a bunch of immature cells and IGF is going to support maturing these cells into fully functioning ones with a purpose.

Then post workout we use MGF. We check BG first to see if we are in range (I recommend 80mg/dl). Apply insulin again with post workout nutrition.

Cashton

Heavyweight
It’s very important the sequence we take these drugs I can’t stress this enough.

GH let’s say a bolus dose of GH 30 mins pre workout followed by starting your intra drink at around the 15 minute mark. I throw in a snack like rice crispy treats too. We introduce insulin and IGF 1 DES. Begin your workout with heavy work first before you get into your metabolic work/pump sets. Intra workout drink completed by half way point

Taking GH pre workout will elevate body’s production of MGF first which is going to be responsible for cell division. We want to allow the MGF to happen first and THEN support the IGF.

Insulin will increase IGF1 BP3 which extends the life of IGF making it more effective. Once that process is there we have a bunch of immature cells and IGF is going to support maturing these cells into fully functioning ones with a purpose.

Then post workout we use MGF. We check BG first to see if we are in range (I recommend 80mg/dl). Apply insulin again with post workout nutrition.
What if we’re not taking insulin? I’m going to be starting the igf 1 lr3 next week. Can you recommend a protocol without insulin I can run for now until I muster up the courage the go to the pharmacy and buy some Lantus.

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
What if we’re not taking insulin? I’m going to be starting the igf 1 lr3 next week. Can you recommend a protocol without insulin I can run for now until I muster up the courage the go to the pharmacy and buy some Lantus.
that's where I think the swell drink and some inj carnitine May come in handy but I’ll let tuna chime in when he’s not hanging out with grandpas cough syrup 🤪

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Firstly how do you know Lantus would be the correct insulin to use for YOUR body type. Secondly it would be useless to use a back ground insulin pre workout because of this specific chain of events we are trying to create.

IGF LR3 I don’t like so if you bought it’s a waste IMO. DES would be what you need. You can keep it simple and just have the correct peri-workout nutrition in place to support the training and recovery and add the multiple shots MGF post workout. You won’t see the best results however unless you have the whole family together.

Cashton

Heavyweight
Firstly how do you know Lantus would be the correct insulin to use for YOUR body type. Secondly it would be useless to use a back ground insulin pre workout because of this specific chain of events we are trying to create.

IGF LR3 I don’t like so if you bought it’s a waste IMO. DES would be what you need. You can keep it simple and just have the correct peri-workout nutrition in place to support the training and recovery and add the multiple shots MGF post workout. You won’t see the best results however unless you have the whole family together.
Well I’m not a 250lb monster quite yet and at this point just the AAS I’m running and MGF I have seen a dramatic improvement so I’m looking forward to adding in the igf lr3.

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Well I’m not a 250lb monster quite yet and at this point just the AAS I’m running and MGF I have seen a dramatic improvement so I’m looking forward to adding in the igf lr3.
As I said DES would be a better choice. LR3 cant be broken down to IGF1 it has the lowest binding affinity to BP’s so the boost in IGF1 is going to be useless for building muscle. It ups the IGFBP3 maybe a tiny bit. People desperately want to believe it does but it’s just another disappointment.

Cashton

Heavyweight
As I said DES would be a better choice. LR3 cant be broken down to IGF1 it has the lowest binding affinity to BP’s so the boost in IGF1 is going to be useless for building muscle. It ups the IGFBP3 maybe a tiny bit. People desperately want to believe it does but it’s just another disappointment.
Well I’m glad I only purchased one vial than, the majority of my order was GHRP 6. Will try next time.

Cashton

Heavyweight

So I want Humalog pre workout and lantus as my long acting.

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
Sorry friend. My previous posts are as far as I’m willing to go on this topic. Everyone on here knows I refuse to go into detail on insulin applications. Too many impressionable young eyes around these parts. I also can’t recommend the best type of insulin would be best for you as there are many factors to consider...experience, body type, sensitivity, etc. My best recommendation for you is to do your research and hire a coach and experiment under his guidance at your discretion.

I will say this athletes who are combining different types of insulin together have a lot of experience under the belts. You really have to know what your doing.

Last edited:

3ml

VET
I utilize lantus, log and R
All at different times
But like @Bigtuna84 , I don’t post about protocols.
You need to hire someone who is good with insulin to guide you through this. If you don’t have that don’t fuck around with it.

I experimented myself with it a lot and could never get it right, very close to going down a few times, when I had enough of that and over ate calculated carbs trying to avoid hypo I would get fat on it. As hard as I tried I couldn’t dial it in. One day I hired a coach and it was a night and day difference

Cashton

Heavyweight
I utilize lantus, log and R
All at different times
But like @Bigtuna84 , I don’t post about protocols.
You need to hire someone who is good with insulin to guide you through this. If you don’t have that don’t fuck around with it.

I experimented myself with it a lot and could never get it right, very close to going down a few times, when I had enough of that and over ate calculated carbs trying to avoid hypo I would get fat on it. As hard as I tried I couldn’t dial it in. One day I hired a coach and it was a night and day difference
My mom is a doctor, she is going to guide me through it.

Cashton

Heavyweight
Ummm I guess
So Doctors are schooled in how to maximize performance with insulin??? Without making you a fat slob?
She’s well educated, I trust her knowledge from keeping me from going hypo or overdoing it.. and I do have a friend who runs it as well who I will be getting a little bit of direction from as we’ve discussed it before.

3ml

VET
She’s well educated, I trust her knowledge from keeping me from going hypo or overdoing it.. and I do have a friend who runs it as well who I will be getting a little bit of direction from as we’ve discussed it before.
Well if she’s a dr she is obviously educated. Just because you are educated it doesn’t mean you know everything. Ask a dr about steroids! They are clueless.

Anyhow best of luck but I think this is going to be a train wreck

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Did I read this correctly? The guys are being nice. Let me be frank, USE A COACH, YOUR MOM IS NOT A BODYBUILDER!!!!

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
Alright I’ve derailed my own thread enough by mentioning insulin...this thread is about MGF and so let’s get it back in track!
man I just fucked that up again sorry. I have a soft spot for insulin. I don’t want guys on this board getting hurt. Back to mgf, sorry

Cashton

Heavyweight
Did I read this correctly? The guys are being nice. Let me be frank, USE A COACH, YOUR MOM IS NOT A BODYBUILDER!!!!
No she’s not but she is very well educated and between her medical knowledge and my bodybuilding friends experience.. I think I’ll be okay... thanks for your concern.