What's new

Mid cycle

albat

Rookie
Morning juicers,

so I’m 5 weeks ago to a simple TNT 400 cycle, 1cc/week. Started off with 60mg tbol for the first 4.5 weeks. Now that 420mg of hormone/week has ceased, should I add more tren or more test or whatever to make up for this? The TNT is working well, but I just feel I could add more.
PS. I’m trying to lose fat mostly, the tren has me staying the same weight, losing fat and making muscle it seems on a calorie deficit. I’m 255 lbs, 6’1 and unknown body fat. Maybe 15% or slightly higher?
Any suggestions appreciated!

Goldenrod

Rookie
sounds like your doing well - your losing fat and gaining muscle, why change anything?
we could all add more - but when something is working why put more compounds in your body? Not a race - it is a marathon.
Best of luck.
GR

Vypuh

Rookie
What GR said, if you're getting results keep going with what you're doing. Less sides with lower doses and it ensures you can progress in another cycle at a slightly higher or equivalent dose. You don't have to "feel" like you're on stuff. Just bringing on more side effects. The mirror alone should be your true tell.

Kanon

Rookie
5 weeks in, things are just starting to get good. If you're trying to get leaner, keep test levels the same and increasing your tren would be one option. Usually 200mg-400mg of tren is a good spot, depending person to person.

Keep in mind you're using Enanthate esters. the 150mg of tren you're getting includes the ester weight. So for example, in 150mg of tren A you're getting more mg's of the actual hormone then 150mg of Tren E. Somewhere you can find the exact weights you get. My point is 150mg of tren e is a pretty mild dose. A common starting point for Tren A would be 50mg EOD. works out about 200mg/week. So I wouldn't be afraid to see how you do on a higher dose of tren. You did say you were handling it well. You may be pleasantly surpised.

albat

Rookie
Good points guys. I wish they had a good oral tren, not a huge fan of so many needles, hard to fit eod into my life. Any merit to adding in another oral? On second thought, maybe I just wait for the next one and do the TNT with a second tren e shot per week. I am finding tren to not be as scary as advertised, you must need to take a shitload or be certifiable without gear already! Lol