What's new

MIKE TYSON IS BACK? 🥊🥊

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Hey @Harley00 - in his prime his body shots and uppercuts were incredible. He was one of those few athletes who stand so far ahead in their sport but the man is so far past his prime I hope he doesn't come back for his own health.
He was something to watch years ago.

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
Mike Tyson is done. That’s like Michael Jordan playing basketball again. Or Wayne Gretzky playing hockey again. These guys dominated their sport, but when it’s time... gotta know when to quit. Not saying Tyson wouldn’t fuck some people up, but he’ll never be anywhere near the best. Ever see an interview with him? He’s been rocked a few too many times already!

Testbear

Super Heavyweight
At 53 years old it’s hard to imagine him coming back lol. But would be cool to see him get on some overeem style “trt” and do a couple fights.

Harley00

Super Heavyweight
At 53 years old it’s hard to imagine him coming back lol. But would be cool to see him get on some overeem style “trt” and do a couple fights.
I agree!! Id be honored to watch him fight , i was way to young to follow him in his prime and it takes alot of strength and courage at 53 to hope back in there and get punched in the face.i hope he kicks ass theres a trianing video of him online, he still hits hard lol

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
Ill always remember when.....

The fight he bit Holyfield ear off i was watching at this lil Canadian owned cafe/bar in Thailand , early am gettin drunk 🤪

I think thats when the demons got to him , went down hill after that. Great to see that he’s been doing good again last yrs 👍

He could’ve been one of the greatest 🤷🏻

Aucs

Super Heavyweight
I’ll never forget watching him get rocked by Lennox Lewis. I watched that fight on pay per view. At the beginning of the fight, the cops were dividing them up. After the fight, Tyson went to Lewis and admitted that he loved him and his kids. That was the moment I learned about the media hyping up fights. Of course they didn’t show the love on the highlights. He was at the end of his career at that time.

MRX

Super Heavyweight
But what if he rocks it!!!
He wont
Just no lol

Pads and punching bags don't hit back
He always had poor stamina, now it would be nonexistent

No one should be fighting after 40 for brain health anyway let alone an old fighter who's already sustained enough head trauma

I like Mike and his hot boxin podcast
I'd like to see him continue with that without being a vegetable :)

Last edited:

MRX

Super Heavyweight
Ill always remember when.....

The fight he bit Holyfield ear off i was watching at this lil Canadian owned cafe/bar in Thailand , early am gettin drunk 🤪

I think thats when the demons got to him , went down hill after that. Great to see that he’s been doing good again last yrs 👍

He could’ve been one of the greatest 🤷🏻
He's lived a biblical life no question

NG_F

Super Heavyweight
I’ll never forget watching him get rocked by Lennox Lewis. I watched that fight on pay per view. At the beginning of the fight, the cops were dividing them up. After the fight, Tyson went to Lewis and admitted that he loved him and his kids. That was the moment I learned about the media hyping up fights. Of course they didn’t show the love on the highlights. He was at the end of his career at that time.
They were pretty good friends at one point. Lewis went to spend some time to train with Mike at Catskill.
I never liked Lewis's style of fighting. jabbing with the occasional counter punch. He miscalculated and got rocked by Hasim Rahman. Lewis has this thing about the least amount of brain trauma/embarrassment. He looked fine to continue fighting but his corner stopped the fight.

Same way back, when he fought Oliver McCall. McCall dropped him in the second round. Lewis looked fine, getting up. No wobbly knees etc..
Lewis made excuses and held up poor sportsmanship when post fight interviews were held.

If Mike Tyson had his head together, soul and spirit in the game, No way Lewis would beat him. Mike would take a few going in maybe, he would slip , bob&weave and land tremendous body shots, that powerful uppercut and KO Lewis with a left hook!

It's easy to engage Tyson when he's not there mentally. Cus D'amato had passed and Mike was never the same. Robin that whore wrecked his confidence. He had rape allegations and Don KIng was robbing him Blind.
Same with Hollyfield, with the non-stop headbuts! I'm glad Mike chewed his ear off!
All I know is nobody wanted a piece of Mike in his prime, they all knew the outcome. You'd be stupid to not be aware!