What's new

MIKE TYSON IS BACK? 🥊🥊

Renegade-Rabbit

Middleweight
I wonder if he has built up his stamina, once fighters learned if they got past the first few rounds they stood a chance as he gassed out.. and on the gas out I am wondering how Eddie and Hafthor will do how many rounds they can manage at their size

Harley00

Super Heavyweight
Evander would have been a bigger box office hit but ither way im gonna watch it and yell at the tv!! Go mikey go!

Truefighter

Rookie
Horrible decision imo. Just look at what happened with Kevin. I get this is different...but dude is over 50....

Lex

Super Heavyweight
Horrible decision imo. Just look at what happened with Kevin. I get this is different...but dude is over 50....
the thing is if shannon briggs ends up being his opponent then it will be fairly matched but I would still definitely bet my money on mike tyson. Still dont want to see him get hurt but at least its not vs some 20 something in his physical prime.

vancity1

Super Heavyweight
Ill always remember when.....

The fight he bit Holyfield ear off i was watching at this lil Canadian owned cafe/bar in Thailand , early am gettin drunk 🤪

I think thats when the demons got to him , went down hill after that. Great to see that he’s been doing good again last yrs 👍

He could’ve been one of the greatest 🤷🏻
He is.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Beautiful match up ! Will be excellent fight
I think both fighters in their prime were the best of the best! However, I really do have to put my money on Tyson for this one. I think he is going to smother Roy with so much pressure it wont allow Roy to evade like he is used to. Just my opinion/thoughts on how its going down.. plus Tyson looks fucking insane for his age!

TRUCK

Middleweight
Aw I can’t wait man, You gotta respect someone who has gone through the suffering he has, and still does his best to be the best man he can be. Is he perfect? no..but he’ll tell you that himself. I gotta go with iron mike for the win, KO 3rd round.

Harley00

Super Heavyweight
I think both fighters in their prime were the best of the best! However, I really do have to put my money on Tyson for this one. I think he is going to smother Roy with so much pressure it wont allow Roy to evade like he is used to. Just my opinion/thoughts on how its going down.. plus Tyson looks fucking insane for his age!

Cool vid , best part was teaching that kid box , imagine being trained by mike

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Cool vid , best part was teaching that kid box , imagine being trained by mike
He has the "i'm going to rip your heart out" look in his eyes when training, which I love to see how hungry he looks for this fight.. Training with him, shit I imagine that would be intense! He seems so humble when he trains others though like he turns the switch off and turns full coach/dad mode.. would be amazing just to meet the guy even!

Goldenrod

Super Heavyweight
Not sure if this is serious but these guys were legends but not in the same weight class. Tyson was as fast as guys in lower weight classes and hit harder than anyone in boxing ever IMO. If they fought, I fear Jones would be needing a stretcher but he does have reach and amazing feet. A lot of guys who fought Tyson Did as well and when he got close, one uppercut or even a straight cross/liver shot could put you into lala land.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Not sure if this is serious
I'm pretty sure its official, you can even see in that last side by side video, they edited in the video thats circulating of them both signing the contract to fight! I am pumped for this as I really want to see what Tyson can do! There are some other CURRENT boxers that are saying Tyson still has enough power to take on many right now that are fighting at half his age and some wouldn't even want to fight him haha.. I just hope he kicks ass as I want him to stay the legend he is and not have an exhibition fight tarnish it in anyway! 💪