What's new

MIKE TYSON IS BACK? 🥊🥊

I wonder if he has built up his stamina, once fighters learned if they got past the first few rounds they stood a chance as he gassed out.. and on the gas out I am wondering how Eddie and Hafthor will do how many rounds they can manage at their size

Harley00

Super Heavyweight
Evander would have been a bigger box office hit but ither way im gonna watch it and yell at the tv!! Go mikey go!

Truefighter

Rookie
Horrible decision imo. Just look at what happened with Kevin. I get this is different...but dude is over 50....

Lex

Heavyweight
Horrible decision imo. Just look at what happened with Kevin. I get this is different...but dude is over 50....
the thing is if shannon briggs ends up being his opponent then it will be fairly matched but I would still definitely bet my money on mike tyson. Still dont want to see him get hurt but at least its not vs some 20 something in his physical prime.

vancity1

Super Heavyweight
Ill always remember when.....

The fight he bit Holyfield ear off i was watching at this lil Canadian owned cafe/bar in Thailand , early am gettin drunk 🤪

I think thats when the demons got to him , went down hill after that. Great to see that he’s been doing good again last yrs 👍

He could’ve been one of the greatest 🤷🏻
He is.