What's new

MIKE TYSON IS BACK? 🥊🥊

Harley00

Super Heavyweight
I feel the same way about rape and chomo's. Stay clear of me cause give me the opportunity where I wont get caught. I will get you! It is my duty! Tyson is a great fighter but that doesn't take away what he did.
Mikes very humble / was all about fighting he isnt a lover like a rocky balboa lol. ( let's get it straight he went to jail So he must be guilty right.

I still think its controversy , i couldnt be more dead against rape then the next person. But in my opinion the whole deal stinks Desiree Washington had no marks to speak off, mike tyson was the scariest mother fucker in the world at that time. Im sure there would have been marks right. There was big things happening for mike ......

All im saying is he has done good since then kept his nose clean and i hope he kicks ass , i personally dont see that side of him, he seems like a gentle giant too me. Go Mike Go.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
Mikes very humble / was all about fighting he isnt a lover like a rocky balboa lol. ( let's get it straight he went to jail So he must be guilty right.

I still think its controversy , i couldnt be more dead against rape then the next person. But in my opinion the whole deal stinks Desiree Washington had no marks to speak off, mike tyson was the scariest mother fucker in the world at that time. Im sure there would have been marks right. There was big things happening for mike ......

All im saying is he has done good since then kept his nose clean and i hope he kicks ass , i personally dont see that side of him, he seems like a gentle giant too me. Go Mike Go.
I do understand the US legal system and mandatory min sentencing. Most likely he pled guilty to not have to serve a 10-20 year if he went to trial and was found guilty. But his actions put him in the situation in the first place.