What's new

Mike Tyson Used His Children’s Urine to Pass Anti-Doping Tests

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator

Mike Tyson Used His Children’s Urine to Pass Anti-Doping Tests
August 12th, 2019

The boxing champion says he used the Whizzinator to avoid testing positive for party drugs but made no mention of anabolic steroids.

Mike Tyson, the retired former world heavyweight boxing champion, has never explicitly admitted using anabolic steroids during his professional boxing career. But he has bragged about being able to outwit the drug testers on multiple occasions. If he used steroids, he likely would not have tested positive anyway.

Tyson first shared his secret to beating anti-doping tests in his 2013 autobiography “The Undisputed Truth”. Tyson gave full credit to a device called the “Whizzinator”.

The Whizzinator was a device used to help athletes and drug-tested employees fraudulently defeat drug tests. The device featured several different fake penises of varying skin tones including white, tan, Latino, brown and black). The kit also includes dried urine, syringes and heated packs to keep the fake urine at room temperature.

Mike Tyson did not want to test positive for being pregnant like basketball player DJ Cooper.

Tyson provided additional details regarding his use of the Whizzinator in an interview with Herculez Gomez for the ESPN Deportes late-night Spanish-language show “Ahora o Nunca” on August 7, 2019.

Gomez asked Tyson what he thought about FIBA AS Monaco basketball star DJ Cooper. Cooper had been suspended for two-year after a drug test revealed that he was pregnant. Cooper had apparently attempted to use his girlfriend’s urine with the Whizzinator. But little did he know that she was pregnant.

Tyson revealed that he had once also used his wife’s urine to defeat anti-doping tests. But even he realized that he risked being exposed if his wife happened to be pregnant. He found an easy solution. Tyson collected the urine of his children to pass the drug tests.

“I used to use my wife’s urine and she would say when the results are known, they’ll tell you you’re pregnant,” Tyson said. “So I thought it would be better to use my children’s urine.”

Tyson never offered steroid use as an explanation for his use of the Whizzinator. He merely used it so that he would not test positive for ‘party drugs’ like cocaine and marijuana (or so he says).

The Whizzinator was developed by Puck Technology. The product was banned after Puck President Gerald Wills and Vice President Robert Catalano were convicted of conspiring to defraud the United States government and conspiracy to sell drug paraphernalia. Wills was sentenced to six months imprisonment and Catlano was sentenced to three years probation.

Sources: ESPN Deportes. (August 7, 2019). @MikeTyson le cuenta a @herculezg como pasaba las pruebas de antidoping. Retrieved from twitter.com/ahoraonuncaespn/status/1159256956923592705

Jdave

Registered
I don’t see Mike Tyson lying about steroids. What does he have to prove now that he’s done competing and had pretty much lost all his purse winnings? He’s pretty candid (shockingly so) and I don’t think he’d give a fuck at this point.
I think he was just a naturally aggressive big guy. He’s even stated he won’t work out anymore because it brings out a violent or angry part of his ego.

TheGoodMan

Registered
I’ve read few things where it was speculated that Iron Mike would take cheque drops(Mibolerone) before some of his fights. Again I think it’s just speculation, but I also wouldn’t be too surprised. Either way, I’ve always liked Mike Tyson.

Upjohn

Registered
I’ve read few things where it was speculated that Iron Mike would take cheque drops(Mibolerone) before some of his fights. Again I think it’s just speculation, but I also wouldn’t be too surprised. Either way, I’ve always liked Mike Tyson.
I was crazy enough to try very briefly cheque drops when i was starting out. Supposed to have like Sooo many side-effects. Think it was directed for power/lifters. One side-effect i guess is massive aggression it gives. (Too long ago to remember if it increased mine.)

Mabey he was on cheque drops when he bit a chunk of Holyfields ear off 🤪

Deetermined

Registered
Good for Iron Mike, lol.
This goes back to the days when boxing was top notch.
I still remember the hype prior to his fights and awesome matches he had. Always entertaining.

• Admin

~Dr Juice~

Administrator
-- The Whizzinator. Now there's a brand name that brings back memories. If I had to guess I'd say it began appearing around 2003 - 2004. It seemed so crazy at the time and I remember wondering how in the hell could the manufacturers get away with selling such a product? Sure, a fake penis that can shoot liquid is a benign enough gag toy, but to include dried urine, heat packs, and syringes kinda gives away the comic novelty factor and suggests a more sinister function. I can only imagine the aggressive witch hunt launched by the federal government to get this thing off the market. The implications of letting this thing go unchecked were far too great -- Felons beating drug tests. Employees beating drug tests. Rehabilitation patients beating drug tests, etc. etc.

Reactions: St