What's new

Minimum amount of supplements

Thread starter #1
Title says it all. Whats the minimum amount of supplements someone should be taking? Talking vitamins, whey, bcaas and anything else of benefit.

Whey Isolate
Vit c
Food digestive enezmy (helps diegest carbs fat protein)
D3
Fish Oil
Cranberry
Coq10
Apple cider
Multivitamin
Glucosamine

All year around and during cycle all add more like
Milk thistle , tudca, tumeric etc

Minimum for me would be:

-Apple cider vinegar (3 times a day)
-Fish oil (two tablespoons a day)
-Vitamin D3
-Vitamin C
-MSM and Glucosamine
-Whey isolate protein powder
-and now CoQ10

Jdave

Registered
Just test lol

Seriously tho here’s what I take and why

Whey protein - added protein. I get enough from my diet but prefer something quick after a workout
Vitamins- no multi, they usually have cheap versions of minerals. I know I need magnesium and potassium for my workouts. b6 to metabolize carbs. Look up the ones with best bioavailability (example- P5P for b6)
Fish oil - I don’t eat salmon. I hate fish. I’ve tried numerous times to put it in my diet. Most things I can force feed- fish i cannot. Steroids chew up the good cholesterol ratios so it’s good for that.
Probiotics- if I’m gunna spend all this money on food I wanna make sure it’s digesting most if not all of it.
TUDCS/NAC- liver health

Extra shit I probably don’t need
Creatine- not 100% necessary but it’s helping to pull water into the muscle
Salt caps- helps shuttle creatine. Sick pumps and bulging veins. I don’t take them when running anadrol due to blood prrssure
Citruline Malate- siqqq pumps
Carnitine tartrate - increases androgen receptor density. Makes test work better. Also makes the body burn fat- something to do with AR activity in the lipid cells.
Assorted aminos for mid work out boost
Huperzine A- Somatostatin inhibitor during mk677 cycles ( I don’t run mk often)

Last edited:

Testbear

Registered
Minimum for me would be:

-Apple cider vinegar (3 times a day)
-Fish oil (two tablespoons a day)
-Vitamin D3
-Vitamin C
-MSM and Glucosamine
-Whey isolate protein powder
-and now CoQ10
This is a very good list. I do the same but add NAC. MSM + gluc is also good I get it from my purica eq recovery, which I highly recommend.

Only thing I don't get is..a lot of you guys are supplementing vitamin c. I dunno about you boys but getting enough vit c shouldn't be an issue. 1 large potatoe has 120% rda. One red pepper has 170% rda. 100g of broccoli has 150% rda. As you can see it would be very easy to rack up 500-1000% rda of vitamin c a day from your food.

Title says it all. Whats the minimum amount of supplements someone should be taking? Talking vitamins, whey, bcaas and anything else of benefit.
The minimum or which supplements you should take depends on your goals, possible health issues, your diet ... I'm a vegetarian so I need iron while most of you don't, I graze more than I eat and need a good vegan protein powder to get what I need, other than that I take magnesium, probiotics, krill oil.

This is a very good list. I do the same but add NAC. MSM + gluc is also good I get it from my purica eq recovery, which I highly recommend.

Only thing I don't get is..a lot of you guys are supplementing vitamin c. I dunno about you boys but getting enough vit c shouldn't be an issue. 1 large potatoe has 120% rda. One red pepper has 170% rda. 100g of broccoli has 150% rda. As you can see it would be very easy to rack up 500-1000% rda of vitamin c a day from your food.

That is the same MSM glucosamine product I take, purica recovery extra strength. I like to take in a lot of vitamin c, is it helpful? Not sure but I figure it doesn’t hurt and I will only pee it out if I don’t need it.

That is the same MSM glucosamine product I take, purica recovery extra strength. I like to take in a lot of vitamin c, is it helpful? Not sure but I figure it doesn’t hurt and I will only pee it out if I don’t need it.

I'm the same with my vitamin c intake, 6g a day. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a cold or flu and I work around snot infested kids all day. Even my doc recommends high doses of vitamin c.

Kramerrr

Registered
For me:

a quality multivitamin
quality protein= STEAK (rib eye)
Omega's
Vit C, and a b-complex
Creatine, and Glutamine

and..

Ashwagandha + Gaba

Hope this helps!

Kramerrr

Testbear

Registered
I'm the same with my vitamin c intake, 6g a day. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a cold or flu and I work around snot infested kids all day. Even my doc recommends high doses of vitamin c.
Hmm I suppose it is a very powerful antioxidant. I just never seen any concrete evidence that going extremely high with it has any benefits or if it can even be absorbed for that matter.

But NAC is amazing. Everyone should be taking this. For the unaware it replenished glutathione, the most powerful antioxidant in the body. Doctors use NAC through IV in high doses to treat liver failure. Pretty amazing supplement.

On top of that benefit, I recover better, a noticable amount better.