What's new

Mission Laboratories (CDN ug)

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Love is love or lust is lust....or maybe it both? I don’t know much of anything when it comes to this sort of thing.

Either way.... he certainly ain’t the first guy that got wrapped up with a girl that is trouble......and certainly won’t be the last either.

So easy to take the armchair quarterback position on this like almost everything today, and have laser clarity every single time. I hope all those who are so critical of this man would be able to easily defend all their life choices should they be broadcast without context on the internet for all to judge after the fact.

Lol.... that isn’t the story behind it all. Nowhere even close.

She had nothing to do with why he was busted.

The author saw a great opportunity for a story and jumped at it. Just like all the rest of the opportunistic media folks out there.
The truth should never get in the way of a good story ;) haha guess it doesnt matter now, heard good things about the lab, sad to see one go down regardless of the reason.

Fullblown

Registered
Love is love or lust is lust....or maybe it both? I don’t know much of anything when it comes to this sort of thing.

Either way.... he certainly ain’t the first guy that got wrapped up with a girl that is trouble......and certainly won’t be the last either.

So easy to take the armchair quarterback position on this like almost everything today, and have laser clarity every single time. I hope all those who are so critical of this man would be able to easily defend all their life choices should they be broadcast without context on the internet for all to judge after the fact.
Excellent point right there.
Isnt the first. Wont be the last that is for sure

Jdave

Registered
She looked like a meth addict in person. Modelling pics are all photoshopped. If I had a dollar for every person I know that's been fucked over or ruined their live for some pussy id be rich
From the videos posted she looks like a complete cornball. I never understood why guys go for this trashy hot-topic rocker chick look.... but I hung out with a girl who I thought was one of the most well read, mature and well put together people and she ended up being the most childish and priveleged piece of trash. Often times it’s not the pussy itself - it’s what you think comes WITH the pussy that once drew you in but you soon realize isn’t there or is wet garbage

Zbignew

Registered
From the videos posted she looks like a complete cornball. I never understood why guys go for this trashy hot-topic rocker chick look.... but I hung out with a girl who I thought was one of the most well read, mature and well put together people and she ended up being the most childish and priveleged piece of trash. Often times it’s not the pussy itself - it’s what you think comes WITH the pussy that once drew you in but you soon realize isn’t there or is wet garbage
In my youth I had to part ways with a, she wasn't my girlfriend, more a party buddy. I liked to have a good time, but she was way more hardcore/out of control than me. I stopped hanging out with her because I knew, sincerely, that one night she was gonna get me killed.