What's new

MK 677 Cycle Suggestions

RPPoker

Rookie
Hi everyone, I did a search for MK 677 cycles and saw a bit about a 7 day on 7 day off cycle but nothing in depth.

I am purchasing 15 mg tabs from Syn. Was wondering if someone can give me a suggestion for beginner cycle on this.

thanks in advance

Goldenrod

VET
Take 15-25 mg per day for 7 - 10 days on and then take the same amount off. Repeat but don't expect anything incredible from it. The only positive I noticed was my hair shedding completely stopped.
Some people swear by it and say it increased their appetite but I didn't notice that.

Good luck.

Zuespas

Seasoned VET
My suggestion still stands, you need off the gear not to throw anything else at it. You've used almost every brand of gear out there, dick doesn't work and are 135lbs or maybe a little more by now. Get off the gas and learn how to eat and train

Beefeater

Super Heavyweight
You need to listen to @Zuespas . At 135lbs you have no business being on gear. Eat, train, rest, read and learn rinse and repeat. Put the basic work in for a few more years learning the entire time then reassess. It's not easy. It's not supposed to be.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
Hate to echo it but 5’8 and 135lbs? You have zero business using any PEDs. Eat everything in sight for two years and get some weight on
Took me more than a couple years to get to 190lbs from 130lbs (way back in the day) naturally, then back down to 175lbs lean.. same height as OP too. As everyone is saying.. EAT! At 135lbs you probably have a metabolism like me and are naturally the skinny type. I have to eat right now over 3200 calories/day (real food) just to maintain my size at 175lbs leaner and gradually adding calories each week to find my sweet spot for growth.

In your case, you have the luxury of getting on the SEE FOOD diet and just eating everything in sight to start to damn grow

A.B

Super Heavyweight
Took me more than a couple years to get to 190lbs from 130lbs (way back in the day) naturally, then back down to 175lbs lean.. same height as OP too. As everyone is saying.. EAT! At 135lbs you probably have a metabolism like me and are naturally the skinny type. I have to eat right now over 3200 calories/day (real food) just to maintain my size at 175lbs leaner and gradually adding calories each week to find my sweet spot for growth.

In your case, you have the luxury of getting on the SEE FOOD diet and just eating everything in sight to start to damn grow
fck yah. I would be eating massive amounts of food. Pizza. Burgers. Everything to start putting on size. Even when you can’t eat flax oil to get those calories in
You weigh closer to my fckn wife at 115 then to me at 225lbs

all harshness aside but for the OP. Get into a routine and earn the weight gain. It’s obvious you’re relying on AAS and if it were legitimate you still got nothing to show. Get some man hours in and develope a work ethic for you training and diet and put effort.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
fck yah. I would be eating massive amounts of food. Pizza. Burgers. Everything to start putting on size.
ahhh I miss those days.. mind you I can still eat a lot for my size but spillover to fat comes easier now in my late 30s, as well I am a little harder on myself to keep a better overall bodyfat and tracking my macros/training...etc after all the years.

For the OP: enjoy it while you can! I remember my first years of bulking.. if only I could do that again 🤤
We are not trying to bash you or beat a dead horse, but take it from me who was pretty much the exact same size as you when I started, its going to take a LOT of food and forced meals to start to grow!

You are essentially wasting your money on gear as you have nothing to fuel it.. food.

RPPoker

Rookie
My suggestion still stands, you need off the gear not to throw anything else at it. You've used almost every brand of gear out there, dick doesn't work and are 135lbs or maybe a little more by now. Get off the gas and learn how to eat and train
I’m currently at 158 lbs. I don’t know why you keep quoting me at 135 lbs. I told you I was given bunk gear and now that I have my blood test results back, my test levels are back to “gear levels” and my gains have been going up.

also this mk677 cycle was not for me but for a friend. I wanted to get him proper advice since I am adding those tabs for him to my next order. He is 200 lbs and 5’10 and has been training for 10 years.

thinkfree

Super Heavyweight
I’m currently at 158 lbs. I don’t know why you keep quoting me at 135 lbs. I told you I was given bunk gear and now that I have my blood test results back, my test levels are back to “gear levels” and my gains have been going up.

also this mk677 cycle was not for me but for a friend. I wanted to get him proper advice since I am adding those tabs for him to my next order. He is 200 lbs and 5’10 and has been training for 10 years.
In @Zuespas defense he did say "or maybe a little more by now", as well you never clarified it was "for a friend" so you are going to get advice based on your prior posts/questions.

RPPoker

Rookie
lol I had no problem saying that my dick wasn't working.

This is for a friend.

Old RhynoS

Super Heavyweight
Are we taking any bets ??????
Man I laughed 😆

durk

Super Heavyweight
Take 15-25 mg per day for 7 - 10 days on and then take the same amount off. Repeat but don't expect anything incredible from it. The only positive I noticed was my hair shedding completely stopped.
Some people swear by it and say it increased their appetite but I didn't notice that.

Good luck.
This is the first time I hear of doing week on week off? What’s the reason for this? Most people just run it for months straight at a time.

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
Only question I have is..

If you were on bunk gear. At 135 why weren't you growing?

Because at that weight after training for several years as you said. With proper progression and fuel you shouldve grown no matter what..

So that tells all of us that the problem wasnt the gear.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight

Good luck.
I didn't want to start a new thread so I am jumping in here. I just started MK677. I ran 7 days on 7 off and on my 2nd week on. I have sore wrists and tingly fingers today. More in my left hand then right. Can MK work that fast? I wasn't sure about mentioning since its way too soon to have results IMO. 15mg before bed is my dose.