What's new

MK-677 During PCT?

peiguy

Rookie
Planning to use MK-677 after my test-only cycle to introduce a new stimulus for growth while my test is down.

Does anybody have experience running it during PCT and/or have any reasons against it?

A.B

VET
That’s exactly what I did for my last few cycles during pct.

The entire situation after pct for me:
Maintain or increase cals slightly
Drop cardio a little
Do not max our lifts
Mk677
You really have to watch out with water weight with mk 677. Lots of water. Lower sodium. Maintain the muscle I gained and let my body normalize hormonally

Jestopherson

Juicy Junior
I tried it on pct to help stimulate hunger and like you said, try and retain mass.

Turns out I'm a lucky non responder for the ghrelin response and the lethargy brought on by the mk proved too much for me to be able to maintain consistent workouts and energy levels. Especially during the pct when my testosterone and energy was at an all time low. My sleep quality also decreased which compounded.

For some im sure it could benefit them if they don't respond the same way I did. However that is just my experience with it. If it did aid in my hunger im certain my results would've been different or at least made the rest of it worth while for me.

Goldenrod

VET
How long are you planning to take MK677? @A.B - how long did you run it for?

I followed a protocol of days on / days off due to its experimental nature and it did nothing for me except make my hair grow, yes I said make my hair grow.
It works for some, but I am normally using prescription HGH so I suspect MK677 doesn't work as well but I didn't have IGF blood results to prove that. MK677 did more for hair loss than any product I ever tried including scrip HGH or propecia but did not make me bloated, tired, or hungry.
I used 25 mg per day from a reputable lab.

Last edited:

Ugllabsrock11

Super Heavyweight
Hopin it will help with some injuries and plan to use alone for 2 weeks on and 2 off for 3 months will report the results

A.B

VET

I followed a protocol of days on / days off due to its experimental nature and it did not nothing for me except make my hair grow, yes I said make my hair grow.
It works for some, but I am normally using prescription HGH so I suspect MK677 doesn't work as well but I didn't have IGF blood results to prove that. MK677 did more for hair loss than any product I ever tried including scrip HGH or propecia but did not make me bloated, tired, or hungry.
At the time the protocol of 2 weeks on 2 week off didn’t exist. I ran it roughly 2 months. I did notice massive hunger. Very vivid dreams. Lethargic. Better recovery. Less sore. Maintained some strength. More water retention. I dropped it back to even 15mg a day.

peiguy

Rookie

I followed a protocol of days on / days off due to its experimental nature and it did not nothing for me except make my hair grow, yes I said make my hair grow.
Was originally planning to use 15mg a day for about 6 weeks, but after reading some suggestions on here I’m now considering 1-2 weeks on, 1-2 weeks off. Anyone who’s tried both feel free to chime in!

kyvcs

Lightweight
da

dang i wasa bout to purchase some.. maybe ill hold off.... goldenrod words are like the steroid prophet speaking.

@Goldenrod would you say it would be best to use it on off cycle period? i hear a lot of ppl doing that. rather then stacking it.