What's new

MK 677 lethargy...

Thread starter #1

mike2324

Registered
I love the stuff, i find it very effective ... but the lethargy !
fuck I can’t handle it..
Anyone know of a good way to combat it ? I heard people mention increasing potassium food source on other forums. I had to stop a few times now.. People at work think I have some blood disease or mono because I’m always sleeping !

tren

Registered
Everyone is different but for me personally I struggled for about 6 months.

Since then I haven't had any problems with lethargy even after taking breaks for months at a time.

BC

Administrator
What dosages were the two of you experiencing the adverse effects at?

Toynut

Registered
going through the same thing, was on 22.5 but frigging tired all the time, stopped for two days, started back up with a low dose of 7.5 and will gradually increase. hopefully my body gets used to it gradually.

I just take it now at night before bed. I couldn't handle walking around like a Zombie on Valium. Now i don't notice it and I sleep a lot better.

Bigtuna84

Registered
I find splitting the doses up helps with the lethargy. now I take 12.5mg am and 12.5mg pm with no symptoms except being hungry all the time that hasn’t gone away.

I’ll be trying 10 iu generic gh mon wed fri with 25mg pre bed this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro82

Registered
I took it for about a year straight. Does anyone get insane water retention from it, even approaching 25mg daily ? I was on 25mg dialy and at times I tried 40mg, which was just far beyond what I can live with side effect wise.

Some days were worse than others..but it is very effective. Took a few weeks to get a normal appetite again after stopping.

dante12

Registered
Only experienced it for one day. As others said it’s likely best to take before bed. It’s one of those things, some guys just get tired as F and others never feel the pain.

Last edited:

antihero

Registered
I find taking it a few hours before bed helps me sleep better, and I feel very little lethargy now about 2 months in at 15mg each day

A.B

Registered
Before bed for myself as well. Had one serious bout of being hypo and then never had an issue. Slight water retention but easily controlled with diet

Fitgm

Registered
I get massive water retention when I run it, simillar to dnp, and the hunger is out of control. I only run it during bulking periods now but I love it and I believe it works very well

Reishin

Registered
Yup, I'm lethargic too. Taking 25mg each day with 10mg LGD. I'm also more hungry, but not much water retention though. I've only been on it for 6 days, so can't really tell if that won't come later on.

I just take coffee through the day and some ephedra before my training and I'm gtg.

For me it's only a test to see if SARMS actually work. I think I'l try CMS obliterate stack next.