What's new

mk 677 while on cycle?

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
I didn't think it was incredible compared to GH but it's similar to a poorly-administered (1x/d) peptide regime

JonnyO

Super Moderator
It raises IGF levels, I wouldnt expect it to be a major injury healer. Guys to report some good weight increases, muscle fullness, deep sleeps, lethargy, tiredness all day etc. I can attest too all of the above, I think I was taking 25mg a day, but from my readings now 7-12mg per day will be enough. I just got some from Inno and will be trying it out in a month or so, I have clients on it they like it, 8-10lbs is no uncommon withing a few weeks, others that are low bodyfat like the fullness it gives them and no bloat.

slick88

Registered
I had tried 25mg/day a few months back and wasn't overly impressed. I couldn't sleep if I took it at night, and when I took it in the morning I had a very hard time controlling the hunger, even with appetite suppressants. I gained about 10 lbs(mostly water) keeping my diet the same (500cal surplus) and kept taking it a couple weeks into my cut and still retained lots of water. I have a nagging injury that it didn't help but my muscles did feel full all the time. I think it would be great for someone who has a small appetite or for someone who has a hard time seeing the scale number go down (like during pct)

I have clients on it they like it, 8-10lbs is no uncommon withing a few weeks,
did i read this correctly lol? Do you want to clarify that this is all water weight? or are you suggesting this is a miracle drug?
I'm of the belief that nothing, NOTHING is a substitude for GH. not peps or prami or GABA or HGH frag or this new mk677 stuff... theyre all cop-outs for spending the real $ it costs to run pharmacy grade GH... I'm sure youll clarify your statement though, as it seems misleading

JonnyO

Super Moderator
did i read this correctly lol? Do you want to clarify that this is all water weight? or are you suggesting this is a miracle drug?
I'm of the belief that nothing, NOTHING is a substitude for GH. not peps or prami or GABA or HGH frag or this new mk677 stuff... theyre all cop-outs for spending the real $ it costs to run pharmacy grade GH... I'm sure youll clarify your statement though, as it seems misleading
Do some research and find others results with the stuff, your answers will be found.

n00b

Registered
Healed my shoulders, but I stopped taking it in the morning. I get too hungry and too lethargic. Now I do 2 pills (30mg) at night before bed....but now with trensomnia, I'm eating crap at night too. I've never done GH so don't know how it compares but from what I've seen from proponents of MK, it does raise IFG serum levels, most of the time, even better than generic GH and they did bloods to prove it.

Lift4Life

Registered
I've been taking 12.5 mg for the past week. Only thing I notice so far is better sleep and lots of dreams. Probably going to bump up to 25mg soon.

Carver

Registered
I notice the pumps I get in the gym are way crazier, regardless of what I ate/took pre-work out, even when cutting I get painful pumps (which I enjoy lol). My weight also goes up between 5-10 lbs in the first couple weeks, mostly all water I know, but it's water in the right places at least. I look way fuller all day.
I don't find I'm hungry all day, but when I get hungry, it's ridiculous. Like I'm starving. Definitely feel more lethargy throughout the day, but I find taking it in the evening is best time for me, I aim for 12 hours before I wake up the next day.
I'd agree that it would be a good thing for Oct, even if it is just mental, watching that scale drop is hard for a lot of guys.
Overall, not sure it's really worth the price.. but it depends on what you want.

Carver

Registered
Depends on how strong your will power is, lol. It can help to lean you out, but I would say it makes more sense when bulking.

Jdave

Registered
So this is not a compound for cutting then...
I wouldn’t think so- it promotes a bit of water weight and increased appetite. I think it’s great to add to cruise/TRT or bridge cycles with

Last edited:

Lift4Life

Registered
Definitely does, but mk makes you fucking crazy hungry. It's hard to ignore the desire to eat absolutely everything
Yeah I've noticed that I get hungrier at night than usual but some reviews say that it goes away after couple of weeks. Let's see what happens.

Just a little update as promised. Still have slightly increased appetite but I got it under control. Got some appetite suppressants (5-HTP, Caralluma Fimbriata, Fenugreek) and I don't eat too much anymore.

How do I feel? I sleep really well and wake up rested. Lots of vivid dreams. But best of all, I just feel great and energized overall. I guess due to my age my natural gH levels may be low and this stuff really makes me feel great. I don't see any difference physically but can't expect wonders in couple of weeks. So far, I'm quite impressed by MK-677 and plan to use it at least for 2-3 months and see what happens.