What's new

MK677 and berberine needed?

iron lifter

Super Heavyweight
just going to be starting my first time on mk677 at 10-15mg nightly for 90 days. i have normal blood sugars and a1c. but been reading that it can cause insulin resistance and one should use berberine or metformin with it?

how was your experiencies? does taking it at morning vs night change this? also if i wanna use it for a sleep aid should i use it am or pm. will be taking 500mg test and 300deca with it thats all.

also how can one prevent going hypo on it as some say it does that?

Goldenrod

VET
I have been taking it for months now without either but I cycle it on for 5-10 days and off the same amount of time. Everyone is different. I don’t find it makes me tired in the least - maybe a little chilled for lack of a better word. I don’t sleep the best and tried it at night as well - didn’t change my sleep patterns. I break the dosage up into 2 a day now although I read the half life indicates once a day is ok.
I had my blood work done after 2 months and everything was fine.
Some people find it makes them tired and hungry.
@Bigtuna84 - I think he was the person to suggest 10 days on and off and will know more than I do. I listen when he writes suggestions. If I’m off - I hope he will correct me.
Good luck with MK.

Goldenrod

VET
I just did a search and it was Bigtuna84 who recommends the 10 days on and off at 25 mg.
If you do a search on mk677, you should find his suggestions.

Again - good luck

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
I just did a search and it was Bigtuna84 who recommends the 10 days on and off at 25 mg.
If you do a search on mk677, you should find his suggestions.

Again - good luck
I just got 3 bottles of Syn MK677 too run with Cardarine with my next cycle. I am going too take another run with Tren A and Test Prop. I did say I was giving Tren up but its in my hand now so theres no turning back. My next cycle will be March or April. What can I expect with the MK677? Never used it so I figure I'd give it a shot.

Lex

Super Heavyweight
What can I expect with the MK677? Never used it so I figure I'd give it a shot.
Everyone reacts different to it, but for me I get extreme hunger and eventually tiredness. It's a staple whenever I'm attempting to bulk as it makes the massive food intake not so impossible as I've never been a big eater naturally. I love the stuff but have always slightly worried about the insulin resistance.

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
Everyone reacts different to it, but for me I get extreme hunger and eventually tiredness. It's a staple whenever I'm attempting to bulk as it makes the massive food intake not so impossible as I've never been a big eater naturally. I love the stuff but have always slightly worried about the insulin resistance.
The insulin issue was my worry too. I am looking too cut with Tren,prop,Cardarine,MK. I swore I was never using Tren again but its in my hand now and I am going to try again..Last run on tren was evil and angry but I think it was the mood and stress I was going through.