What's new

Montreal competitions

Thread starter #1

Nico98

Registered
Hi I know most of competition are in toronto but are there any here in montreal for starters ? I'm planing to go In men's physics on the october one since I don't feel ready yet 175 lb 8-9 bf trying to go to 4-5% then bulk-cut

Thread starter #4

Nico98

Registered
I'll check them out why you don't like them? Also we all have to start somewhere maybe one day arnolda classic ? Who knows

snowpatrol

Super Moderator
Like zues I'm not a huge fan of the federation but meh

I believe there is actually a WBFF show out there this weekend, you could/should check it out

A few of my friends are competing

Thread starter #7

Nico98

Registered
Oh ok I see right now my stats are 178 lb 9-10% bodyfat you think I can make it or I should wait until I'll reach the 180-190 mark at 5-6% ?

66Chevy

Super Moderator
A. It will likely be quite difficult to get that lean (5-6%)
B. You can forget about putting on any size if you do somehow manage to get that lean. If you are 9-12% right now that is the ideal zone to grow imo

Last edited:
Thread starter #9

Nico98

Registered
I know but I'm going to take a fat burner to cut to 4-5 % then start my bulk cut cycle 6 week npp with diana and test prop then 6 week tren test ent and anavar

Thread starter #10

Nico98

Registered
Also my diet consist of breakfest 1 egg with 6 egg white greek yogurt then horse meat and vegetable then late night salad with tuna or chicken depends pre-workout banana and nitraflex after workout protein bar but when I'm gonna start the cycle I'm gonna add a mass gainer for my bulk then when I start the tren a lean gainer with not that much calories and maintain with that