What's new

More interesting discussion

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Difficult read, but fascinating and scary in equal measure. Geert vd Bossche (a Vet, PhD Virologist, and Vaccine expert) predicts a doomsday scenario...

Last edited:

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Canada needs a John Campbell.
He was a nurse for many decades, then become a nurse teacher.
His videos on Covid are based. Does anybody know any Canadians like John who are down to get on youtube?

Daway

In before the lock
Canada needs a John Campbell.
He was a nurse for many decades, then become a nurse teacher.
His videos on Covid are based. Does anybody know any Canadians like John who are down to get on youtube?

I still have a hard time believing we need videos showing "studies" and "evidence" for something I learned in grade 8 as fact.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
Just some “terrifying” current facts out of York Region (one of the “Covid Hotspots”) on the verge of collapse…..

Oh no! Shut the schools down and vax all children because education is on the verge of collapse and children could die at any second…All the 0’s and small number of cases within the given affected schools are so very alarming…. Fml.

Oh no! The healthcare system is on the verger of collapse…..

The last pic is especially beautiful… “of the 310 cases reported from the past 7 days 49.8% (154 cases) were not fully vaccinated”

Boo-ga, boo-ga, boo….. get your vaccines or DIE!!!! …..I’m even though it would appear that the fully vaccinated make up a larger component of the positive cases. Just to note the Cortelluci Centre is a new hospital that is being used for Covid overflow. A giant state of the art hospital only being used for Covid….. note the number of people in the hospital with covid.

Attachments

• F7CA80EA-FEAF-46B4-8421-CFB6FD4D22C2.png
    F7CA80EA-FEAF-46B4-8421-CFB6FD4D22C2.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 11
  • AFABB188-B5AE-49E4-83E2-603CFC76425E.png
    AFABB188-B5AE-49E4-83E2-603CFC76425E.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 0A17E2FF-9FCE-4B81-B6CF-FA5B0E63AB29.png
    0A17E2FF-9FCE-4B81-B6CF-FA5B0E63AB29.png
    302 KB · Views: 11
  • B933B553-3C0B-4F9D-9C2E-BA3DF9178C67.png
    B933B553-3C0B-4F9D-9C2E-BA3DF9178C67.png
    452.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Super Moderator
How can they stay open with numbers like this? What about the children!?!?!?

Geez…. Hope they shut things down soon so everyone can be safe!
Don't worry the 600 million the government is spending on air purifiers for school will save the school year

Fuck the school's this should have gone to retirement homes

Daway

In before the lock
Don't worry the 600 million the government is spending on air purifiers for school will save the school year

Fuck the school's this should have gone to retirement homes
People in retirement homes are a drain. People in schools are the future to be indoctrinated.

tristan

Super Heavyweight
I know I bleat-on about the UK and Europe every second post... it’s just that I get most of my news from UK radio (Talk Radio or LBC on my Google speaker) because Canadian news makes me want to pull my fingernails out with rusty pliers... I also find it useful to get a baseline of sorts, to try and assess how overboard the lib-nazi are going...

@ Newf - It now seems as clear as day that American and [some] Canadian hospitals have been fabricating their COVID numbers. One of the slights of hand appears to be counting ‘Unknown/Unlinked’ vax status in the same bucket as ‘Unvaccinated’. I imagine they’re also playing fast and loose by eliminating kids (not eligible to be vaccinated) from the denominator to suit their propaganda objectives. In Canada, it seems that we have a mix of publicly owned and privately owned hospitals. If the evidence of book-cooking from America also applies here, perhaps some of the health system executives are running hospitals for shareholders rather than patients? There’s a very interesting section in the most recent FLCCC update where this is discussed.

Back to the UK... the latest serological survey collated by the Government’s statistics office shows that well over 99.5% of people in vulnerable groups now have covid neutralising antibodies - conferred either by vaccine or natural infection. Does anything like this exist for Canada? There seems to be a concerted effort to deny the public any information that might support calling an end to this nonsenes.

Finally, I just on heard on the radio that the take-up of booster doses amongst the 70-74 year old strata in the UK is... drum roll... only 8%. Feels a bit like they see something thats hidden by the blinkers worn by the BBC TNI fake news machine... perhaps something like the high temporal incidence of strokes in the bingo halls. Article here.

Last edited:

66Chevy

Super Moderator
Looks like the guy who can’t even make his own products free from viruses or getting hacked but wants to play with human DNA has had the contact tracing app hacked and millions of people’s detailed personal health information has been compromised.

Renegade-Rabbit

Super Heavyweight

Super Moderator

tristan

Super Heavyweight
Top Bottom