What's new

More interesting discussion

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Great video.

The Liberal's deliberate mismanagement has resulted in Canada losing its AAA rating with one of the big 3 credit rating agencies:

Reminded me of this question and non answer session.

methodair

VET
Reminded me of this question and non answer session.

The liberal government virtually decimated one of Victoria's primary industries in 2020 (ie tourism).

And now the local government is following suit by converting previously popular local hotels, bars and restaurants to homeless shelters, which are located close to the downtown tourism core.

Further, they are also undermining thriving local businesses like Jim Pattison's Metro Toyota, Dodd's Furniture and Mayfair Mall, which are located next to these ramshackle, speedball, bed bug ridden injection sites.

Homeless people started a fire in the Comfort Inn shortly after it was converted, and they were supposedly knocking down the walls between rooms to create more space for their glorified crack shack/shooting gallery.

Dysfunctional 'Have and have not politics' brazenly on display to the world.

Last edited:

Affliction79

Seasoned VET
The liberal government virtually decimated one of Victoria's primary industries in 2020 (ie tourism).

And now the local government is following suit by converting previously popular local hotels, bars and restaurants to homeless shelters, which are located close to the downtown tourism core.

Further, they are also undermining thriving local businesses like Jim Pattison's Metro Toyota, Dodd's Furniture and Mayfair Mall, which are located next to these ramshackle, speedball, bed bug ridden injection sites.

Homeless people started a fire in the Comfort Inn shortly after it was converted, and they were supposedly knocking down the walls between rooms to create more space for their glorified crack shack/shooting gallery.

Dysfunctional 'Have and have not politics' brazenly on display to the world.

The Purge 2020

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
I wake up everyday hoping the government will fall and go into a re election. At least there would be a glimmer of hope to get that mindless, worthless, spineless, cockroach Trudeau out of his minority position of power. What the FUCK is happening. The damage he is causing will be be even more severe in years to come... it makes me sick to even think about it. Something needs to change... and I hope it changes soon.

MRX

Super Heavyweight
While I'm not into looting, I thought this was pretty funny:

I bet it pissed Trudeau off too.
Tear that shit down and piss on it
Al statues of Pierre Trudeau must come immediately
You wanna play that game? Lets go

methodair

VET

Trudeau: Quebecers are better than the rest of Canada...because we're Quebecers

Canada isn't doing well right now because it's Albertans who control our collective socio-democratic agenda

Interviewer: Do you think Canada is better served when there are more Quebecers in power than when there are Albertans in power?

Trudeau: I'm a liberal so obviously I think so.

methodair

VET
Tear that shit down and piss on it
Al statues of Pierre Trudeau must come immediately
You wanna play that game? Lets go
Or Trudeau could put his money where his mouth is, and allow the trans movement to update Pierre's statue with a voluptuous wig and mini skirt. Non-gender biased Francophile commie sie, zie, hirs, zirs...

Last edited:

methodair

VET

Whole 213 people hospitalized for covid out of a provincial population of ~15 million... gives WTF a new meaning.

99.9986 % of the province is fine
0.0014 % hospitalized

Pandemic? Really?
Good stats. And how many of the 213 were 60+ years of age with co-morbidities? And how many were actually covid symptomatic?

jasonz

Rookie
Probably almost all of them were at least 60+ with multiple co-morbidities.
Probably the same amount of people that are always in intensive care awaiting death for any number of reasons due to the simple fact of having lived to their natural life expectancy...

Leading Causes Of Deaths In Canada
RankCauseNumber of Deaths
1Malignant Neoplasms (Cancer)79,084
2Heart Diseases51,396
3Cerebrovascular Diseases13,551
4Accidents12,524
5Chronic Lower Respiratory Diseases12,293
6Diabetes Mellitus6,838
7Alzheimer's6,521
8Influenza and Pneumonia6,235
9Suicide3,978
10Chronic Liver Diseases and Cirrhosis3,385

They just happened to test positive for Covid - whatever that is defined as these days?
How accurate are those tests and what was the gold standard that was used to define them?

66Chevy

Super Moderator
So now they want us to wear masks in Ontario...but didn’t they originally say that it would not offer any protection? Well it turns out that that was just a little white lie Fauci told us so that the medical supplies weren’t depleted. Now they’ve flip-flopped again saying they could be mandated.

Well you know what, they had their chance and they fucked it up and I won’t be listening to any further advice from these fucking crooks. So don’t give me no guilt trip about not wearing one because “we all gotta do our part”. SMH

MRX

Super Heavyweight
So now they want us to wear masks in Ontario...but didn’t they originally say that it would not offer any protection? Well it turns out that that was just a little white lie Fauci told us so that the medical supplies weren’t depleted. Now they’ve flip-flopped again saying they could be mandated.

Well you know what, they had their chance and they fucked it up and I won’t be listening to any further advice from these fucking crooks. So don’t give me no guilt trip about not wearing one because “we all gotta do our part”. SMH

John Tory is a big-time pussy gun grabbing nanny state mayor
Forner conservative too lol
Capitulated to the BLM mob years ago
Gutless man

methodair

VET

It's obviously also stock market manipulation. Fauci speaks and there is a pullback (buy point). A week or two later, optimistic news is reported and there is an upsurge (sell point). By all accounts, the master manipulator behind the scenes, George Soros, was/is a brilliant trader/investor (albeit ruthless and corrupt).

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
Everyone ready to roll up their sleeves for the new Wuhan vaccine?? :rolleyes:

Not a fucking chance that vaccine comes anywhere near me or my family. Over my dead body. Those poor sheeple who actually believe that our government cares about our well being and will actually line up for this shot... scary. Time will tell what kind of horrible cocktail they have in there. Worst part is the potential horrible sides might only come years down the road. This all seems like a bad dream Lol. I still dont understand how some Canadians would willingly take this vaccine from china?? They need to open their eyes. Do a little research... how the fuck could they not see any red flags??? Lol No brain no headache I guess.... Also brainwashed by the liberal media....

Thanks for the video Chevy.

methodair

VET
Not a fucking chance that vaccine comes anywhere near me or my family. Over my dead body. Those poor sheeple who actually believe that our government cares about our well being and will actually line up for this shot... scary. Time will tell what kind of horrible cocktail they have in there. Worst part is the potential horrible sides might only come years down the road. This all seems like a bad dream Lol. I still dont understand how some Canadians would willingly take this vaccine from china?? They need to open their eyes. Do a little research... how the fuck could they not see any red flags??? Lol No brain no headache I guess.... Also brainwashed by the liberal media....

Thanks for the video Chevy.
You are absolutely spot on.