What's new

More interesting discussion

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
I recommend turning on the trump rally.
Rick Grenell is speaking some hard core truth!
Right side broadcasting on youtube

methodair

VET
Wife showed me this today , good leader over their , up on his shit 👌
@methodair
Whoever is speaking is definitely with it...but my GF says it's not the Ghanaian president, Nana Akufo Addo.

This UN puppet/fatcat can be seen and heard here:

Like the US, Ghanaian hospitals financially incentivize Covid, and I'm told there is a growing Chinese presence there. That said, there appear to many pros to living there.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
I dont know fellas.
This round of covid as obviously proved to be a very mild case of nothing, but after spending the day reading some fucked up information(rockefeller foundation report i posted earlier), i am starting to really believe that there will be a more enhanced version of this coronavirus unleashed on us very soon. Now that they have beaten the shit out of the populations immune systems with lockdowns and masks, the next one will be devastating. What we have now does not scare me one bit. I go shopping, socialize, and eat with my unsanatized hands while out in town. No fear. But, that will likely change soon. I am sure there is something bigger coming. Only question is when?
Other countries are into their second lockdown. They are talking about it here. Our PM is in big trouble and has a lot of explaining to do IF parliament reconvenes. That is 10 days away, and that fuck will do anything to avoid accountability. Was that date random, or was it by design?
For us, we are preparing to isolate again. This time we need to prepare for a very cold winter. I would suggest everyone have a plan. Not to be a fear monger, but i am a bit afraid of what is coming next. When it comes, i will not be relying on grocery stores. We have made local connections with farmers and hope they are sustainable. Until this morning my focus was to finish my renos at the lake and head back to the city. Not anymore. Now it is stock piling wood, water and fuel.
I hope to fuck i am wrong, but have a sick feeling i am right.

shooter

Super Heavyweight

66Chevy

Super Moderator
I highly, HIGHLY recommend you ALL watch this 30 minute video in the links article.

Upjohn

Super Heavyweight
I highly, HIGHLY recommend you ALL watch this
I see ur HIGHLY recommend and raise you a MUST WATCH this... To get the Full low-down in CCP's involvement in this corona virus/what they been up to the last 30 yrs , and best of all HOW THEY GONNA BE TAKEN DOWN like bye bye china 🇨🇳

Its just over an hour.

CYRUS PARSA
This guy is fukken amazing brilliant and I have a sneaking suspicion he's apart of this Q deal . No idea who he is , just watched at work today

He's been working/helping intelligence out to snuff this shit out Plus been trying to shout the alarm for quite awhile. This motherfucker gonna win a nobel prize or whatever they give to people that save humanity kinda deal.

Its a must watch if u want the real low down whats up ....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yfGBWw3WXcDj/

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
Bill is upset that his deadly vaccine may not make it into Americans bloodstream. Was only a few weeks ago he said the FDA was the gold standard. That was when he thought it would be his vaccine approved. Someone has got in the way it seems.