What's new

More interesting discussion

Walkerblocker

Super Heavyweight
According to Trudeau and Klaus Schwab (Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum), we should be thankful that they have prohibited air travel:

"In fact, one silver lining of the pandemic is that it has shown how quickly we can make radical changes to our lifestyles...to abandon practices long claimed to be essential, from frequent air travel to working in an office"

View attachment 17694
The insert of the picture is quite fitting.

Abandon the old brutish way of life for a new progressive life where everyone is equal and all is good. The trade off is that you just need to be told how to live, no big deal. Oh you don’t like it? Stfu you racist pos.

God damn I wake up more jaded everyday.

Justpicaname

Super Heavyweight
I would have to say Pelosi is done.
Cant believe Wolf Blitzer did that. Must have come from above. Nancy must be being cancelled.

I'm actually a little impressed with Wolf...
To say CNN defends the Republicans!!! Haha she is a nut job!!!
now that's something I don't think I've said in a lot of years!!! If ever!!!

Last edited:

superbeast

Super Heavyweight

This doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy, but it’s a step in the right direction for Alberta and hopefully for Canada. What do you guys think? @superbeast
It sounds good just so long that it isnt replaced by something else.
i am curious though if by repealing that law, does that restrict local municipal governments? By that i mean a city like Edmonton or Calgary imposing unconstitutional measures like masks and indoor gatherings?

canadianpride73

Super Heavyweight
Trump is a savage.
Fucking killed it.
Best move ever telling the debate commission fuck off. He is debating the weak activist “journalist” and destroyed her. Best presentation so far.

Trump is a savage. The far left should embrace Trump as a god. Deep down they wish they could be him.

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
It sounds good just so long that it isnt replaced by something else.
i am curious though if by repealing that law, does that restrict local municipal governments? By that i mean a city like Edmonton or Calgary imposing unconstitutional measures like masks and indoor gatherings?
they could make their own bylaw I believe.

superbeast

Super Heavyweight
they could make their own bylaw I believe.
I think you are right.
Just wasnt sure if they were operating under the provincial law.
At least Alberta seems to be distancing itself from the federal government traitors. Probably because they see that the plan forward does not include our industry.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight
This is a disturbing article with a leaked email... clearly it could be bogus... but we have all seen something like this coming for awhile now, with all the corruption and their agenda being forcefully rolled out at an alarming rate... it would not surprise me

Scary thing is... if you scroll down on the next link I post below... you will see
a posting for Service providers for Federal quarantine/Isolation sites....

All I know, is if you do not own any guns or ammunition.... I would be stocking up now while you can.... just incase.

SmashingMachine

Super Heavyweight

This doesn’t make me feel warm and fuzzy, but it’s a step in the right direction for Alberta and hopefully for Canada. What do you guys think? @superbeast
Like you said brother.. its a step in the right direction and thats atleast something. I am truly proud/grateful to be Albertan especially during this cluster fuck. I personally know a few people who are trying to move out here asap because they feel this is the place to be in these fucked up times... and I could not agree more.

Walkerblocker

Super Heavyweight

I think it’s a start and it’s a show of good faith, although I would prefer real minimal government I know that it’s a pipe dream.

I was watching Ed Snowden on Joe Rogan today and he was talking about how government bends, refines and writes laws to accommodate government agencies and that’s where the real danger lies. It was in reference to the Make America Safe ACT. He mentioned how not all government initiatives are useless but that they used to have checks and balances, agencies had to follow the law and work to meet it, not vice versa.

But in Canada we’re just seeing such a public disregard for constitutional law, the feds sure as hell aren’t hiding it very well. In a lot of ways, post 9/11 was the groundwork for what we have now which is government that is allowed to do as they please because the masses have been conditioned to trust them without question.

In our current political context I guess it really is a fairly substantial move for government to revoke because they knew that they had too much power.

methodair

VET
The legendary drummer Vinnie Colaiuta was effectively accused of hate speech by Twitter for his incredulous 'wtf' response to the following UN Agenda 21/Covid propaganda tweet:

vinnie_un_censore.jpg

Vinnie Colaiuta: "If we can't have civil discourse anymore, or the freedom to have it, then we are practically doomed"

He describes in this podcast how Twitter censored private messages sent to his friend, and temporarily stripped him of his 'blue verified badge' status because of his UN response, in accordance with their pro UN/WHO censorship/electoral interference policies:

Loss of verified status
Twitter reserves the right to remove verification at any time without notice.

Reasons for removal may reflect behaviors on and off Twitter that include:
  • Promoting hate and/or violence against, or directly attacking or threatening other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or disease. Supporting organizations or individuals that promote the above

Attachments

Last edited:

biguglynewf

Super Moderator
I think you are right.
Just wasnt sure if they were operating under the provincial law.
At least Alberta seems to be distancing itself from the federal government traitors. Probably because they see that the plan forward does not include our industry.
cant speak to Alberta specifically but by pulling the emergency orders enacted by the province should make it more difficult to pass anything at a municipal level. At least one would think.

one thing would’ve for certain there would be a more regional/local approach. Which is better for all anyway. No matter which side of the argument you fall on.

Super Heavyweight
Interesting short read on mandatory Chinese covid vaccine in Brazil largest city, San Paulo as per that states governor. Although the president if Brazil didn't not agree

Harley00

Super Heavyweight
Fuck obama...why does he feel the need to jump his head in .... at the end of elections... ohh vote for Trudeau obama says.. ohh vote for biden obama says... this man is the devil in red shoes.
Joins the campaign.....ffs