What's new

MOTS-c another interesting peptide.

Goldenrod

VET

May be worth having a read to see if this peptide is for you.

Bigtuna84

Super Moderator
I will be playing around with this sequence this week. 10mg once a week divided into two 5mg shots is where I will begin. I’ve been told there may be some mild ‘discomfort’ administering a full 10mg shot so I am opting out for a slow and steady approach. As always I will be using my libre and hope to map out some new data on my own blood glucose.

Lumetic

Middleweight
I will be playing around with this sequence this week. 10mg once a week divided into two 5mg shots is where I will begin. I’ve been told there may be some mild ‘discomfort’ administering a full 10mg shot so I am opting out for a slow and steady approach. As always I will be using my libre and hope to map out some new data on my own blood glucose.

Have you seen published data that supports that dosing interval?

RebornNez

Lightweight
Any update?

Kanon

VET
Any update?
Not trying to speak for @Bigtuna84 ...

Tuna and I were doing some experimenting with the dosing protocol. I can confirm some discomfort injecting a full 10mgs at once. The same kind of discomfort as getting shot with a paintball gun. Luckily the pain subsided within hours.

Next I opted for 10mg’s split up into five 2mg doses. This was pain free and most likely the preferred method.

I did see improvements in my average fasted BG. Still figuring out to what extent and for how long though.